Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,562 members, 7,878,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (172380 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 8:38pm On Mar 09
eseka12 i will never play ur games again oo this madness has to stop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by douchesnozzle(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09
odenkirk:
one will never make it via betting, this thing is mental majority of use here think we r normal bit honestly speaking.........
Dem go come attack u. I am a living witness that 99% will lose money gambling. Half of the remaining 1% will just break even. I did my analysis via my opay app in Dec when I saw what I was wasting in name of gambling I almost shed tears. Minimum 15k weekly with nothing to show for it. For someone earning very well by Nigeria standards I was always broke and running into debts before pay day. I told myself that this year alabi no go see me. I struggled in Jan after deactivating I registered with another number until Feb where I said never again. I deactivated all my acc I even wrote to msport via mail the idiots were delaying had to be on Thier neck. I can tell u since I quit I am never broke again. I even lend to ppl I borrowed from before. My weekends are awesome I watch games with peace of mind and have spare funds to take myself and family out. Am not trying to berate anyone here but deep down if u tell urself the truth u go know say alabi no be am. Football is now rigged openly so if u think na for alabi u wan take blow, sorry u dey delay ur destiny. A word is enough for the wise. Quit now or leave to regret when it's too late

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09
abba190:
Unfortunately, you can't stop playing it. You said betting is demonic, but you chose to be under the bondage of this demon. You cannot break free my friend from demons by talking and wishing.
This is beyond bad habit. You are in a serious bondage. Same with most people here.
You win, you are happy. You don't know the sadness is waiting for you ahead. The money that you won will be lost. You are being played like a game by demons.
Continue...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by austine4real(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09
Remijuice:

Don't worry

Wow

Thanks

God bless you sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09
grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09
douchesnozzle:

Dem go come attack u. I am a living witness that 99% will lose money gambling. Half of the remaining 1% will just break even. I did my analysis via my opay app in Dec when I saw what I was wasting in name of gambling I almost shed tears. Minimum 15k weekly with nothing to show for it. For someone earning very well by Nigeria standards I was always broke and running into debts before pay day. I told myself that this year alabi no go see me. I struggled in Jan after deactivating I registered with another number until Feb where I said never again. I deactivated all my acc I even wrote to msport via mail the idiots were delaying had to be on Thier neck. I can tell u since I quit I am never broke again. I even lend to ppl I borrowed from before. My weekends are awesome I watch games with peace of mind and have spare funds to take myself and family out. Am not trying to berate anyone here but deep down if u tell urself the truth u go know say alabi no be am. Football is now rigged openly so if u think na for alabi u wan take blow, sorry u dey delay ur destiny. A word is enough for the wise. Quit now or leave to regret when it's too late
oma cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09
abba190:
lol 🤣...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09
. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 10:07pm On Mar 09
erniok:

9FC5F63A let's see how it plays out boss. Had a busy day.
I'm just seeing this now. All games already started. I thought you wouldn't drop as promised so I went offline. I hope you'll drop something tomorrow. 👍👍👍
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:13pm On Mar 09
terrezo2002:

Unfortunately, you can't stop playing it. You said betting is demonic, but you chose to be under the bondage of this demon. You cannot break free my friend from demons by talking and wishing.
This is beyond bad habit. You are in a serious bondage. Same with most people here.
You win, you are happy. You don't know the sadness is waiting for you ahead. The money that you won will be lost. You are being played like a game by demons.
Continue...
i must quit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 10:43pm On Mar 09
abba190:

grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09
abba190:

[quote author=eseka12 post=128839110]50 matches for dis weekend games, all sporty bookings. Remove, Divide and Edit to ur taste...... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

That was the warning eseka gave out before anything else.

As for me, that's my own edit of his game and i pray it comes out fine

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinestaff247: 5:43am On Mar 10
b926ccrpqwpwqt-13192265

Do I cash out?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 6:22am On Mar 10
onlinestaff247:
b926ccrpqwpwqt-13192265

Do I cash out?
Yessir, I don't trust those Italian clubs to all deliver 12
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 7:10am On Mar 10
abba190:
i must quit
There was a man who died recently. He was smoking and drinking. He drinks to the extent of vomiting. So many advices and counsel, but he never listened.
One day, he had a convulsion and was rushed to the hospital. Mercy spoke for him. He was alive after treatment and getting well.
This man was counselled again not to smoke and drink. He kept managing his life until the spirit pushed him back to drinking and smoking. He slumped one day and later died in the hospital.
The story of this man is the story of someone who is under bondage. He wants to stop but he can't because the forces over him was strong and all he needed was a stronger power which he rejected.
Your hatred for christianity will continue to make you worse and worse. You hate the solution of your life. How will you find salvation?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 7:14am On Mar 10
kenearth50:

Drop the edit code boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 7:51am On Mar 10
abba190:

Na you nu sabi.... Yep the selections can never be perfect because we all depend on luck to shine..... But you control certain things like for example.... Take the percentages of that odds and weigh it against the reality.... Like inter selection was smart because Bologna was in good form.... For odds

1.36 - 73%
1.49 - 67%
1.70 - 58%

And so on..... Now you will be stupid to think all the probability of 66% 73 62 71 and so on will all align to give you money.....

Put some work in.... Data I have analyzed for years show odds with percentages of
56% -60%( 1.79- 1.70 and 1.69-1.66) performs way way better than those or 73% - 80%....

In life there's nothing like free money..... Keep dreaming of millions with 100 naira

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 7:53am On Mar 10
Tradepunter2:

Na you nu sabi.... Yep the selections can never be perfect because we all depend on luck to shine..... But you control certain things like for example.... Take the percentages of that odds and weigh it against the reality.... Like inter selection was smart because Bologna was in good form.... For odds

1.36 - 73%
1.49 - 67%
1.70 - 58%

And so on..... Now you will be stupid to think all the probability of 66% 73 62 71 and so on will all align to give you money.....

Put some work in.... Data I have analyzed for years show odds with percentages of
56% -60%( 1.79- 1.70 and 1.69-1.66) performs way way better than those or 73% - 80%....

In life there's nothing like free money..... Keep dreaming of millions with 100 naira
Can you explain more , sir?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 7:54am On Mar 10
Tradepunter2:

1.36 - 73%
1.49 - 67%
1.70 - 58%

I mean the 1.79 selection part. How is it better than those tiny odds we select week in week out?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 8:02am On Mar 10
Also there years of data to understand why certain percentage or odds are assigned..... Take for example in the epl
When both sides playing given odds of
2xn-x-2xn, so far this season 22 games out of 30 have yielded both team scoring..... While 28 games out of 30 games have yielded over 1.5

And wolves/Fulham was assigned this odds yesterday....

Please don't ask why I didn't put this information out.... I have family I attend to so don't have that time to come in here often and Its fun for me crunching data and using it during inplay...

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 8:16am On Mar 10
Puntingnoob:
I mean the 1.79 selection part. How is it better than those tiny odds we select week in week out?

Bro that's the amazing thing about odds..... I am yet to even fully understand why.....

The bookies assign based on certain truths and facts but their ultimate goal is balancing inflow of money to all selections to make money..... So sometimes it could be done out of bad faith, whereby the low odds actually have low probability
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 8:40am On Mar 10
douchesnozzle:

Aptly said. Football is scripted these days.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 9:02am On Mar 10
Tradepunter2:
Also there years of data to understand why certain percentage or odds are assigned..... Take for example in the epl
When both sides playing given odds of
2xn-x-2xn, so far this season 22 games out of 30 have yielded both team scoring..... While 28 games out of 30 games have yielded over 1.5

And wolves/Fulham was assigned this odds yesterday....

Please don't ask why I didn't put this information out.... I have family I attend to so don't have that time to come in here often and Its fun for me crunching data and using it during inplay...
All these just for gambling sake 😮‍💨
How can I unseen this 🥲

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 9:04am On Mar 10
Tradepunter2:

Bro that's the amazing thing about odds..... I am yet to even fully understand why.....

The bookies assign based on certain truths and facts but their ultimate goal is balancing inflow of money to all selections to make money..... So sometimes it could be done out of bad faith, whereby the low odds actually have low probability
Omoh. Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drmikeadams(m): 10:01am On Mar 10
584CE518
Sporty 2/5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 10:08am On Mar 10
AlphaNugget:

All these just for gambling sake 😮‍💨
How can I unseen this 🥲

I won't expect you to comprehend..... You think all these are done cuz of gambling?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... I will leave it at your thoughts 😁😁😁😁😁..... Lil minds 😍😍
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:16am On Mar 10
Tradepunter2:

I won't expect you to comprehend..... You think all these are done cuz of gambling?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... I will leave it at your thoughts 😁😁😁😁😁..... Lil minds 😍😍
You are quick to put people down.....you think you have "higher" minds?

Fish brain 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 10:23am On Mar 10
AlphaNugget:

Fish brain 🤣

I never said I have..... You are the one saying it.... I only wondered why bother to comment when you can simply ignore.... I put it out there for those who wanted to have a constructive conversation..... I nu dy here for cruise.... You can simply ignore next time.... It's not difficult

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinestaff247: 10:41am On Mar 10
blaquemyc:
Yessir, I don't trust those Italian clubs to all deliver 12

Ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 11:17am On Mar 10
Tradepunter2:

I never said I have..... You are the one saying it.... I only wondered why bother to comment when you can simply ignore.... I put it out there for those who wanted to have a constructive conversation..... I nu dy here for cruise.... You can simply ignore next time.... It's not difficult

Ah beg next time nor dey reply dem ahbeg, let them keep wallowing in their funny ways.

Just drop your information and reply only meaningful quotes.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Punter7728: 11:20am On Mar 10
deltateam:
If I play this game and it enters, many of you will ask why I didn't post it.

Incoming

GROUP C

10 Games
Tot. odd: 28.29

Booking Number:6BP86RL
09/03/2024 11:30:13

Code 1704 Date 09/03/2024 20:45
Event RWD Molenbeek 47 - Anderlecht
Live/Prematch Prematch Selection 2

Code 2265 Date 10/03/2024 17:00
Event Austria Vienna - WSG Tirol
Live/Prematch Prematch Selection 1

Code 2567 Date 10/03/2024 16:00
Event Copenhagen - Lyngby

Code 2689 Date 10/03/2024 14:15
Event Levski Sofia - FC Krumovgrad

Code 2705 Date 10/03/2024 03:00
Event Herediano - Sporting FC

Code 1244 Date 09/03/2024 14:00
Event Port - Uthai Thani FC

Code 3872 Date 10/03/2024 13:30
Event Flora Tallinn - Tallinna Kalev

Code 3122 Date 09/03/2024 19:00
Event Mamelodi Sundowns - Chippa Utd

Code 1372 Date 10/03/2024 16:00
Event F91 Dudelange - Mondorf-Les-Bains

Code 3758 Date 10/03/2024 15:00
Event Saburtalo Tbilisi - Samtredia

Stake: ₦ 2,000.00
oyewale0001

Send me back my stake

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 11:41am On Mar 10
AlphaNugget:

Fish brain 🤣
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (411) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

Viewing this topic: nely4me(m), Micah70(m), Jaysnow7(m), 5iine and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.