Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,111 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (181160 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26
Switched ...incase u wanna join
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealityKings: 8:17pm On Jun 26
This thread is busy tonight
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26
akwesenana:
Mr. Anus. 😂😂😂
But israelp, why you just like to dey do all this subscription? Normally with the way you hand strong for the betting life, na people suppose to the subscribe for your picks, not the other way round.
Abi? 🤷...Leave him...He has plenty money to waste around that's why...Just leave him 😒...He'll learn the hard way 😌
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 8:24pm On Jun 26
Omo! Ensure u get deep leverage to chase your lose. Na where this business steeze dey be that and satin dey give confidence be that.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26
AlphaNugget:

Jeez

Boss. I hail ooo 🙌🙌🙌.

When the game enter, I will drop tithe for you Boss. You really won my heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26
6ixT8:
Omo! Ensure u get deep leverage to chase your lose. Na where this business steeze dey be that and satin dey give confidence be that.
I use cut down sometimes .... like for example instead of losing 5k I settle 3k or 2k via inplay...

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26
oyewale0001:

Boss. I hail ooo 🙌🙌🙌.

When the game enter, I will drop tithe for you Boss. You really won my heart.
I no be boss abeg 🥺

Our journey no end for this thread, so we gats show love alongside small small cruise.....no hate involved

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 8:32pm On Jun 26
I suppose to be dreaming of winning 400k if not for one useless Geh that lose woefully to one unnamed player : undecided sweat 56 odd just bin like that. I rebetted the game I drop here in the morning.

Its very hard to win reasonable odd with tennis. Reason I don't rate it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26
6ixT8:
I suppose to be dreaming of winning 400k if not for one useless Geh that lose woefully to one unnamed player : undecided sweat 56 odd just bin like that. I rebetted the game I drop here in the morning.

Its very hard to win reasonable odd with tennis. Reason I don't rate it.
I suppose follow you run parol but I dey skeptical of tennis, and your loses dey give me migraine 😮‍💨

Make I no lie, you dey over try for this betting thing ohh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 8:36pm On Jun 26
Basket ball is sweat when it favors you.

100k profit about to boom. grin

Make una no vex. Giveaway dey come. Hoping to touch my target first.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 8:37pm On Jun 26
WinMagnate:

I saw this very late. If you have not subbed, dont try it. Ariwodo VIP is a total mess, flop and disgraceful failure.

Never you for any reason sub any of these overhyped VIPs. They are shadow of what they portray on the outside.

I subbed for the VIP for the month of this June, and I have to categorically tell you that it has been a cry of tears and woes.

We have recorded 10 consecutive loses. I mean 10 straight loses in a row. This is not other losses not included in this 10 straight loses.Very aweful and disastrous.

In the free channel, Ariwodo would paint a picture that all is well with his VIP but we are being roasted with failure.

Everyday, he entices the gullibles to sub his VIP but won't tell them that all he showcases on his freebet is a smokescreen.

There is no bankroll management that would survive tsunami going on in that VIP.

Even today's games cut.

Since I’m also in the line of business , I chose not to call that vip group out because me fa charge less and do better wonders by far.
I’m also on that vip group and it’s a case of “begging and pleading for subscribers patience”
I have never won from the group, I can’t even pick a single game from there to add to my tickets.
Some miscrants on here made me rant and reveal the groups struggles and I later had to delete my post.
Maybe If I didn’t … u could have being forewarned or maybe not as one Agbaya still made a post below my post say e still want go join!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26
6ixT8:

make I quote this post ...☺️

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 8:42pm On Jun 26
AlphaNugget:
I suppose follow you run parol but I dey skeptical of tennis, and your loses dey give me migraine 😮‍💨

Make I no lie, you dey over try for this betting thing ohh

You have to lose to win. The daily target is the goal, even thought its hard to discipline.

Trust me. All my in play are bin by 1. And at most 2.

My target odd is 3+. 2odd shouldn't be hard to cook, reasons I'm trying to reach substantial target. So as to start focusing below 2odd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 8:43pm On Jun 26
Reloadedisraelp:
Guys b careful oooo ...there are a lot of scammers into football vip shit.... I just encounter 1 really now.....awridod introduce the guy in his telegram ...b like they all work together.... I will not drop the format so other people like mr anus dont take advantage of it..... This is the telegram channel...b warn
Before you call someone out as a scam, be civil enough to detail out from genesis to revelation your experience and your loss!
I have engaged that group before .
It’s pay after win but it’s not certain either,
You contact him, he asks you to find your account with 20k and show him
If you do, he sends you a 3 odds virtual and ask you to stake, if it wins, he ask for the stake but if loss you’re on your own
Mind you: a gun wasn’t held to your head for this.
I have engaged him and won and lost but at the end of the day. It wasn’t a lucrative venture so I quit!

So wheees your scam claim?
Una own na to rubbish person hard work.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 8:43pm On Jun 26
ispreloaded:
make I quote this post ...☺️

U wey wan sub to VIP?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 8:45pm On Jun 26
akwesenana:
Mr. Anus. 😂😂😂
But israelp, why you just like to dey do all this subscription? Normally with the way you hand strong for the betting life, na people suppose to the subscribe for your picks, not the other way round.

Because he’s a lazy ass MF but then there’s nothing wrong in paying others to use their working brains for your docile one !

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingcisE(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26
6ixT8:

You deh try wella
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26
6ixT8:

U wey wan sub to VIP?
nor b only VIP na HIV... I Dy with u boss ☺️
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26
Lol 🤣 why dat guy Dy quote me... U wan do pass alabi? .,....all vip shit are scam ....take it or leave it...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PinkNature(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26
Tonididdyx:

Before you call someone out as a scam, be civil enough to detail out from genesis to revelation your experience and your loss!
I have engaged that group before .
It’s pay after win but it’s not certain either,
You contact him, he asks you to find your account with 20k and show him
If you do, he sends you a 3 odds virtual and ask you to stake, if it wins, he ask for the stake but if loss you’re on your own
Mind you: a gun wasn’t held to your head for this.
I have engaged him and won and lost but at the end of the day. It wasn’t a lucrative venture so I quit!

So wheees your scam claim?
Una own na to rubbish person hard work.

Scam man defending fellow scam man.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26
Congratulation! Keep soaring high.
6ixT8:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DrManHattan1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26
6ixT8:

Congratulations
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:00pm On Jun 26
I've been down with malaria for 3 days

Incase una wan run giveaway no forget me. My aza dey this thread

Goodnight
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 9:03pm On Jun 26
PinkNature:

Scam man defending fellow scam man.

If you say xo
I purposely do not add naira landers to my telegram or WhatsApp channel.
Imagine one riff Raff coming on board to tarnish my reputation I have built for years.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 9:07pm On Jun 26
ispreloaded:
Lol 🤣 why dat guy Dy quote me... U wan do pass alabi? .,....all vip shit are scam ....take it or leave it...

Is not to open your teeth and laff.
You made a claim
Detail and defend your claim.
Otherwise your just an empty Buffon and the last atom of esteem I had for U, is flying out the windows as I type
You’re no different from that boy with numerous handles on here, e own be say he knows is stupid, yours is disguised stupidity masked as woke
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PeterZoom: 9:11pm On Jun 26
6ixT8:

Good luck. But if you boom this one just rest for today boss no give yourself extra headache cause you dey chase losses pa.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PinkNature(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26
Tonididdyx:

If you say xo
I purposely do not add naira landers to my telegram or WhatsApp channel.
Imagine one riff Raff coming on board to tarnish my reputation I have built for years.

Scam reputation. Keep it up. Hustle go pay.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PeterZoom: 9:17pm On Jun 26
Portugal. This euros na scam.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 9:18pm On Jun 26
PinkNature:

Scam reputation. Keep it up. Hustle go pay.

All my hustles pay….I’m not a quitter, I don’t loose
I’m Mr amazing for a reason!
My legs have gone places you only read about in your story books.
Do I still need your last kobo….ABSOLUTELY!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26
As e dey pain Ronaldo E dey Sweet Us
As e dey pain Ororo
Omo E dey Sweet Us grin grin

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WinMagnate: 9:19pm On Jun 26
Reloadedisraelp:
enta my telegram channel.... I abandon b4..... I just checked n see say people still they there.... wanna start drop games for them

Pls, drop the handle. Thank u.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 9:26pm On Jun 26
40odds for the culture.

D009484

Good nigh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (424) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.