Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (183121 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JAOS(m): 7:16am
[quote author=Whobeatme post=130931512]I'm in a dilemma.
I self excluded my account out of anger till 2030 and sportybet gave me a welcome back gift.
Now I can't use it.
Anyone who knows how to use an account on self exclusion should come out. 20k cash for the person.[/quotesquote]
Just reactivate the account or ask Google
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 7:42am
Whobeatme:
I'm in a dilemma.
I self excluded my account out of anger till 2030 and sportybet gave me a welcome back gift.
Now I can't use it.
Anyone who knows how to use an account on self exclusion should come out. 20k cash for the person.
shocked shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Solomonseun24: 7:45am
Free games for those interested.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 7:46am
[quote author=JAOS post=130931844][/quote]write to their mail tell them u want to start using ur account... They can fix it for u....or try to it urslf..I think it can still be reopen by u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PeterZoom: 7:54am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 8:27am
Whobeatme:
I'm in a dilemma.
Now I can't use it.
Anyone who knows how to use an account on self exclusion should come out. 20k cash for the person.
Contact customer service like someone advised. Tell them the duration was done in error and you wish to edit it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 8:58am
Solomonseun24:
Free games for those interested.
let me try
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 9:31am
Whobeatme:
I'm in a dilemma.
Now I can't use it.
Don't stress yourself bro....Once it's activated, it can't be UNDONE! God keep you alive till 2030!! 🙏
Hardluck!!! 🌚

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 10:36am
Hmmm seeing lots of people coming up with down side of this business..... Well it's bound to happen.... Wish lot of punters know themselves.... Maybe we I don't get all these down sides is cuz I was already working when I started.... So my appetite is lot different from those who use means to sustain
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WhiteIverson: 11:04am
Whobeatme:
I'm in a dilemma.
Now I can't use it.
It's gone bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 11:38am
Whobeatme:
I'm in a dilemma.
Now I can't use it.

Dey play. You eat your cake but still want to have it

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chrisdking1(m): 12:13pm
I have a few USA Facebook Dating accounts for sale.

I also have some cheap hacked USA FB accounts for sale too.

Kindly hit me up.

WhatsApp contact on Siggy.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by charlesluthor(m): 1:15pm
Watcharena:
deactivate your other account or if you can still go on self exclusion on this account later when you come back from self exclusion you can transfer to another person's betting account and withdraw
I can't access the account with money, it has been locked. And my old account is self exclusion for 2 months which will end this month end.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 2:02pm
chrisdking1:
I have a few USA Facebook Dating accounts for sale.

I also have some cheap hacked USA FB accounts for sale too.

Kindly hit me up.

WhatsApp contact on Siggy.
Puskin and Seun 🫣

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 4:09pm
This 2up option on sportybet does it affect straight win or it includes it also?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DrManHattan1(m): 5:18pm
[quote author=JAOS post=130931844][/quote] its been long time since i log in to my betting accounts so after i saw ur post i decided to visit my sportybet account, to my suprise they gave me welcome back gift too. But issue am having here is dat i dont knw how to stake wit it.. Wen ever i want to stake the gift icon shows but once i tap the unused icon to select a particular gift it shows something like dis " 5851NG OFF at the right side (not matched), *on purchase of 0 or more* expires on 21/07/2024..and wont allow me to click the gift icon so i can use it, Pls can anyone help and teach me how to use it?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PeterZoom: 5:24pm
DrManHattan1:
its been long time since i log in to my betting accounts so after i saw ur post i decided to visit my sportybet account, to my suprise they gave me welcome back gift too. But issue am having here is dat i dont knw how to stake wit it.. Wen ever i want to stake the gift icon shows but once i tap the unused icon to select a particular gift it shows something like dis " 5851NG OFF at the right side (not matched), *on purchase of 0 or more* expires on 21/07/2024..and wont allow me to click the gift icon so i can use it, Pls can anyone help and teach me how to use it?
It's easy to use. Choose your options and click on the gift tap on the confirm side, Note whatever you win the money they gave you as gift would be removed, if they gave you 5600 it would be removed from your final winning while the rest would be given to you, you can't also cash out the coupon you used your gift to pick, you will have to wait until it cuts or it all comes, you must also use it before the expiry date on the gift icon

Also check the place they gave you on the icon if it's for sports you can't use it for virtual
If it's for virtual you can't use it for sports
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 5:28pm
Stroll with me

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 5:34pm
BronzeTiger:
This 2up option on sportybet does it affect straight win or it includes it also?
This means if the home team is leading by 2 goals, the bet is marked won. Eg chelsea 2:0 arsenal even if the match ends as a draw game, e no concern you. This is good for man city games.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WhiteIverson: 5:50pm
DrManHattan1:
its been long time since i log in to my betting accounts so after i saw ur post i decided to visit my sportybet account, to my suprise they gave me welcome back gift too. But issue am having here is dat i dont knw how to stake wit it.. Wen ever i want to stake the gift icon shows but once i tap the unused icon to select a particular gift it shows something like dis " 5851NG OFF at the right side (not matched), *on purchase of 0 or more* expires on 21/07/2024..and wont allow me to click the gift icon so i can use it, Pls can anyone help and teach me how to use it?
If you send a screenshot of the error we'll be able to assist better
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JAOS(m): 6:03pm
DrManHattan1:
Drop screenshot so I can understand
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:27pm
I like the way guys have been stepping up to resolve different Sport betting related issues that people bring here. I think the thread is finally getting it's purpose back 🌚😉

Nice one guys🤞👏

I can't wait for the resumption of major league football...Alabi go hear am for our hand ✊👊

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 6:48pm
Joeblaze26:
I like the way guys have been stepping up to resolve different Sport betting related issues that people bring here. I think the thread is finally getting it's purpose back 🌚😉

Nice one guys🤞👏

I can't wait for the resumption of major league football...Alabi go hear am for our hand ✊👊
Na BB I dey wait for.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 7:18pm
Norway league has been shit today......damn 😮‍💨
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 7:33pm
AlphaNugget:
Norway league has been shit today......damn 😮‍💨
dat league don cast....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Recardo(m): 7:35pm
Joeblaze26:

Nice one guys🤞👏

Some words wey una no suppose talk na alabi go hear am for our hand - OG's no need dey talk like that again. All the seasons wey don pass, which one alabi hear for ur hand?

Hisses in linkugu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

Viewing this topic: Recardo(m), Shegzdave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.