Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,175 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (288699 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:28am
SamueItem337:
You don't have to hate all the time
Even if your life is mess
It's getting boring and childish
where is the hatred in what i hv written? i have nothing against that guy, if u watch carefully u will see that he is the one taking things serious, in this hardship i dont have space in my brain to occupy with hatred. i am busy filling every space in my brain with ideas on how to make the two ends meet.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:36am
Omo....One cut 250 odds
Another one cut 85 odds
I'm so devastated right now 🥺💔
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Longpriq: 2:04am
Abeycityng:
Have thought about it too but its a button nokia 6300 phone which i cant sell out 4 a reasonable amount unless i want to sell it out to quench my thirst same way i did with my memory card..this the phone am presently using to find job both online & offline
is this the kaios 4g Vera with WhatsApp support?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:10am
Joeblaze26:
Omo....One cut 250 odds
Another one cut 85 odds
I'm so devastated right now 🥺💔
e dey pain
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Neduzoma123456: 4:26am
PJtech:

Haffar that your option on paripesa.
*No penalty in 1st minute of the match
*Card in first 5 mins NO
*foul 0-5mins

You no later update us.. wetin happen
Those options still remain the best and the safest especially the NO penalty in 1st minute..

When last did you see any team play penalty in the first 59 seconds of game ?

Unfortunately I don't enough huge stake like 500k or 1 milli to make decent profits.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Neduzoma123456: 4:27am
Sirk4great247:
Guys pls i wanted to ask

A friend of mine play a game in bet9ja and its 200 to win 19million and it's only one game that spoil the game, can bet9ja compensate him without picking cut one
Check on your friend...hope he's not having suicidal thoughts.

My prayers are with him in this trying times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

Viewing this topic: mboii(m), codemaniacs and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.