Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (166978 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21
This is the worst of all months so far. From 5% up back to initial balance.. Its really been a tough month here .. The second time of getting to 5% and going back to balance. Well!!! who am I to be ashamed of myself if boss GabsonFX2 and boss infofirst can loose a funded account... The game is the game cry. I won't be trading anymore for the rest of the month.... And we go again cool

Congratulations to my guy don....Wish you many more payouts kiss

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 7:28pm On Jun 21
Just because I fell in love with Gold, she chuk fingers inside my eyes. She say, 'na mumu dey fall in love.'

Brethren, Gold BEARS did the unimaginable, the unfathomable, the unfashionable, the unspeakable, the unthinkable, the unlovable, the undesirable, AGAIN, in just half of the day. FEAR GOLD!

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21
please does any one trade crude oil here?

am loving what am seeing based on my stratgey,

id like to know if the brokers, firms etc ''charge " more for crude oil trade....the charts move like memecoins.....

eurusd will stress one thinking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21
samfelly:
Just because I fell in love with Gold, she chuk fingers inside my eyes. She say, 'na mumu dey fall in love.'

Brethren, Gold BEARS did the unimaginable, the unfathomable, the unfashionable, the unspeakable, the unthinkable, the unlovable, the undesirable, AGAIN, in just half of the day. FEAR GOLD!

Fear who no fear gold๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21
dmahn:
This is the worst of all months so far. From 5% up back to initial balance.. Its really been a tough month here .. The second time of getting to 5% and going back to balance. Well!!! who am I to be ashamed of myself if boss GabsonFX2 and boss infofirst can loose a funded account... The game is the game cry. I won't be trading anymore for the rest of the month.... And we go again cool

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œโœ…

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21
infofirst:

Fear who no fear gold
in that case, we have to fear donsheddy.. coz donsheddy doesn't have an atom of fear for gold.. he has been smoking gold left and right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21
Depending on the trend of the pair you are trading, most reversal happens on Thursdays/Fridays. Once you know this, you can patiently wait for a pin bar (push back) at your identified area of reversal for trend continuation.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21
cescky:
please does any one trade crude oil here?

am loving what am seeing based on my stratgey,

id like to know if the brokers, firms etc ''charge " more for crude oil trade....the charts move like memecoins.....

eurusd will stress one thinking
Full time oil trader with 95% win rate

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:06am On Jun 22
peteregwu:
Buying EURJPY. Risky trade.

On EURJPY, I just saw now that 1st tp was hit before market close. ๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:34am On Jun 22
Greatheight:

A newbie should only use this broker for practice with small amount ( Cent's account preferably for testing out a strategy instead of demo account). The broker's name shouldn't be Headway but SlippageWay.

Nonetheless, it's simply my opinion but yours may differs...

Well it's your opinion sir.

They've provided us with ample learning environment and opportunities to try out our hands in the market and get the much needed exposure.

Their Spread is okay, with Top Notch Customer service and more importantly, Fast deposit and Withdrawals of even $1.

Make we dey use this one learn first fa.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:36am On Jun 22
Donsheddy:

God really bless that day...
Gold was the game changer

Imagine.

And I'm here thinking of removing my dear Gold.

Never!!!!

We die here oooo. That babe must gree for me.

And DonSheddy, abeg drop tips sir.

Do you Scalp or you use Market Orders??
How do you analyse?? Top down or Which??

You dey use Indicators??

Thanks very much for your time sir and Hearty Hearty Congratulations to you once more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:40am On Jun 22
samfelly:

She lost over 580 Pips within a few hours.

She pumped in the Morning oo, then this Afternoon all hell broke loose

Omo!!!! Gold na one kind Gal ooo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:41am On Jun 22
obajoey:
Depending on the trend of the pair you are trading, most reversal happens on Thursdays/Fridays. Once you know this, you can patiently wait for a pin bar (push back) at your identified area of reversal for trend continuation.

Putting this into consideration.

Make I go dey fine-tune my trades.

E be like I go stop to use Market Executions

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by harizonal123(m): 4:49am On Jun 22
dmahn:

Our watch words should be risk management and survival not profit making in the next few months. If your strategy scale through these three months, then I will say you have made significant progress. I gave back nearly all my profit I made during the week by just trading on Friday but I'm not bothered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:46am On Jun 22
peteregwu:
On CADJPY, I am going lomg and my target is 114.732 (1st tp) and 116.568 (2nd tp).

CADJPY, both tp was hit. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dennison4luv: 9:11am On Jun 22
Greetings to everyone here

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 9:18am On Jun 22
dmahn:

Is it a challenge or funded account? 5% is enough for phase 2 cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 9:19am On Jun 22
dennison4luv:
Greetings to everyone here
Greetings
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EmzyEno: 10:18am On Jun 22
Whatโ€™s d catch here ?
Una de give account here ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 10:24am On Jun 22
Hahahahaha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LoverOfEvil: 10:39am On Jun 22
Leckney:

Have you gotten it ?
Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 11:29am On Jun 22
***a nigerian guy (@DeGreenFX on twitter) cashed out from alphacapitaluk like 2 days ago, over $21k, second pay out, and now owns more than 4 big size prop accounts someone that barely traded 100$ account 2 years ago.

**** A nigerian guy that dropped out of seminary 2 years ago, borrowed money and invested it in a broker, ( dont try this if you dont know what you are doing) took the gain to buy 200K account straight, Got paid by fundednext last few weeks over $31k

***** an Asian guy who has been paid over $500k in the pst 2 years , ( I have to track this one from his discord to twitter then to YouTube, just to have a glimpse of who he is and how he trade). He hardly gives interviews, but eventually i got him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU0dNiERNIc&t=66s ...
They have one single thing in common after doing my extensive researches in their trading, they are high risk-taker , swinging WITH RR more than 1;3.
Many things i have learned in recent times about many top paying guys from the prop industries. it's mind-blowing. i tracked many of their trades on Twitter, and what it looks like. i have learned something new. Similar formula, similar risk...mmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22
PriceActionZ:
***a nigerian guy (@DeGreenFX on twitter) cashed out from alphacapitaluk like 2 days ago, over $21k, second pay out, and now owns more than 4 big size prop accounts someone that barely traded 100$ account 2 years ago.

**** A nigerian guy that dropped out of seminary 2 years ago, borrowed money and invested it in a broker, ( dont try this if you dont know what you are doing) took the gain to buy 200K account straight, Got paid by fundednext last few weeks over $31k

***** an Asian guy who has been paid over $500k in the pst 2 years , ( I have to track this one from his discord to twitter then to YouTube, just to have a glimpse of who he is and how he trade). He hardly gives interviews, but eventually i got him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU0dNiERNIc&t=66s ...
They have one single thing in common after doing my extensive researches in their trading, they are high risk-taker , swinging WITH RR more than 1;3.
Many things i have learned in recent times about many top paying guys from the prop industries. it's mind-blowing. i tracked many of their trades on Twitter, and what it looks like. i have learned something new. Similar formula, similar risk...mmmmm
are they trading single pairs?

how much percentage of their account do dey risk per trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 1:19pm On Jun 22
realone12:
are they trading single pairs?

how much percentage of their account do dey risk per trade?

From my findings, first naija, GbpCAD majorly, swinging, couldn't see any other charts in his early days of his tradings until he stopped sharing some charts this year. Some EU, many times, GCAD, and catching the trend early from 30mins or early, trading 40 to 60Lots per trade on 200k account, same pattern many of them are using ,
2nd naija, newcomer , less than 2 years in fx market. High risk-taker. EURCAD, only similar swing from 30ย min, even if target is 30pips, and SL is 15 pips of the swing, the lot can be so high, like risking 4% per trade.

But that last guy na werey. Multi-pair trader as long as the swing set-ups is ok, early entry even from 5mins, but focus on 4hr.. He has done 1:12 cashing out i think 60k one month like that from a particular firm, but not that common. Average 1:4

But one of his tricks is he has around 10 accounts at one time, about 200k in total, (now over 1 million i think) then won't risk more than 0.8 of the total account per trade, BUT the trick is that, any of his accounts he wanted to trade, he can go around 4% of that 0.8 of the total of all the prop accounts risk for that SL of 1:8, so high Lots will be required, so he knows that if he wins in lets say, 1:6, a single trade can push 5 figures. All he needed to do is to trade like 2 times of that account in a week or so. All entries manual, and no copying. Hope you understand how those big pay out risk taking are coming from now. He hardly grant interviews, not at all, but it was his friend that flew to meet him from singapore and interviewed him. He has been blocked from many prop firms grin grin grin, and he kept exposing them on twitter with prooves.
They are smart. And remember, he will always adjust SL if in profits. If he blows the account, he has many other to do, rinse and repeat. With this, he has spent a few 10s of thousands buying prop account, while making over 500k in all less than 2 years after blowing up to 10 accounts consecutively at early stages but now, not anymore.

There are many things i discovered i can't even explain now. The best thing is to keep expanding and adding much more to the portfolio. But it requires some hard work.
i have gotten time to investigate like 12 of them, high payments, and they trade very similar in their RR. Only one is a successful scalper.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 1:34pm On Jun 22
the first naija guy owns this. Second pay out in 2 months, i think. He has multi account like this across prop firm too. This was a guy that was trading $100 account on volatility index 75% 2 years ago on deriv.
If they can do this without fear, i think we can do it in this group too. Let everyone go and do his homework well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22
PriceActionZ:

From my findings, first naija, GbpCAD majorly, swinging, couldn't see any other charts in his early days of his tradings until he stopped sharing some charts this year. Some EU, many times, GCAD, and catching the trend early from 30mins or early, trading 40 to 60Lots per trade on 200k account, same pattern many of them are using ,
2nd naija, newcomer , less than 2 years in fx market. High risk-taker. EURCAD, only similar swing from 30ย min, even if target is 30pips, and SL is 15 pips of the swing, the lot can be so high, like risking 4% per trade.

But that last guy na werey. Multi-pair trader as long as the swing set-ups is ok, early entry even from 5mins, but focus on 4hr.. He has done 1:12 cashing out i think 60k one month like that from a particular firm, but not that common. Average 1:4

But one of his tricks is he has around 10 accounts at one time, about 200k in total, (now over 1 million i think) then won't risk more than 0.8 of the total account per trade, BUT the trick is that, any of his accounts he wanted to trade, he can go around 4% of that 0.8 of the total of all the prop accounts risk for that SL of 1:8, so high Lots will be required, so he knows that if he wins in lets say, 1:6, a single trade can push 5 figures. All he needed to do is to trade like 2 times of that account in a week or so. All entries manual, and no copying. Hope you understand how those big pay out risk taking are coming from now. He hardly grant interviews, not at all, but it was his friend that flew to meet him from singapore and interviewed him. He has been blocked from many prop firms grin grin grin, and he kept exposing them on twitter with prooves.
They are smart. And remember, he will always adjust SL if in profits. If he blows the account, he has many other to do, rinse and repeat. With this, he has spent a few 10s of thousands buying prop account, while making over 500k in all less than 2 years after blowing up to 10 accounts consecutively at early stages but now, not anymore.

There are many things i discovered i can't even explain now. The best thing is to keep expanding and adding much more to the portfolio. But it requires some hard work.
i have gotten time to investigate like 12 of them, high payments, and they trade very similar in their RR. Only one is a successful scalper.
impressive. thanks for your detailed explanation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22
PriceActionZ:
the first naija guy owns this. Second pay out in 2 months, i think. He has multi account like this across prop firm too. This was a guy that was trading $100 account on volatility index 75% 2 years ago on deriv.
If they can do this without fear, i think we can do it in this group too. Let everyone go and do his homework well.

Thanks for the bolded bro, that's an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 2:01pm On Jun 22
Another thing i noticed, (why me, a prop trading rookie, and personally i am low level gold trader grin grin,) all of my investigated traders said they dont want to know anything happening on gold, Not at all. This should give some insights to some new traders rushing to trade gold. I have my reservations on it. But before you be like me, looking for gold set up to pass a challenge, and eventually crashed like 3 accounts now, because of this, not until recent that i totally avoid it.
I salute those that constantly makes money from it. But to me, gold na one craze guy that smoke all types of hemp together. Not any more for me. gold will give and take more than what it gave you. But if you are trading it with full chest and confidence, constantly making profits, i salute you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 4:09pm On Jun 22
PriceActionZ:
Another thing i noticed, (why me, a prop trading rookie, and personally i am low level gold trader grin grin,) all of my investigated traders said they dont want to know anything happening on gold, Not at all. This should give some insights to some new traders rushing to trade gold. I have my reservations on it. But before you be like me, looking for gold set up to pass a challenge, and eventually crashed like 3 accounts now, because of this, not until recent that i totally avoid it.
I salute those that constantly makes money from it. But to me, gold na one craze guy that smoke all types of hemp together. Not any more for me. gold will give and take more than what it gave you. But if you are trading it with full chest and confidence, constantly making profits, i salute you.
Great insights, let me establish my little understanding about this Xauusd. I don't actually believe the notion that gold gives and takes, why did I said so? I have traded all the forex pairs until I settled for gold.What many of us miss is the basics ( position sizing) for the pass 9 months of trading I don't think I have ever lost more than 0.6% of my account on a single position trading gold, never! So tell me the reason why gold will take all the profits she gave me when I'm shooting for 1:3/4 RR. The problem is proper risk Management, which many of us have neglected. I wish to size up a little bit in the future but not until I have convinced my self that I can't loose 4-5 in a row. For now, I don't think I can trade anything apart from gold (which is biblical) to any tradable assets out there. As a session trader, gold is a bae ๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธ

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:31pm On Jun 22
BeginnerTrader:
Great insights, let me establish my little understanding about this Xauusd. I don't actually believe the notion that gold gives and takes, why did I said so? I have traded all the forex pairs until I settled for gold.What many of us miss is the basics ( position sizing) for the pass 9 months of trading I don't think I have ever lost more than 0.6% of my account on a single position trading gold, never! So tell me the reason why gold will take all the profits she gave me when I'm shooting for 1:3/4 RR. The problem is proper risk Management, which many of us have neglected. I wish to size up a little bit in the future but not until I have convinced my self that I can't loose 4-5 in a row. For now, I don't think I can trade anything apart from gold (which is biblical) to any tradable assets out there. As a session trader, gold is a bae ๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธ

Gold is bae...
Only greed and over trading can kill you in gold...
Her moves are straight forward...
If she wants to buy she buys well..
If she wants to selll she sells well...

I can't say same for gu...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22
BeginnerTrader:
Great insights, let me establish my little understanding about this Xauusd. I don't actually believe the notion that gold gives and takes, why did I said so? I have traded all the forex pairs until I settled for gold.What many of us miss is the basics ( position sizing) for the pass 9 months of trading I don't think I have ever lost more than 0.6% of my account on a single position trading gold, never! So tell me the reason why gold will take all the profits she gave me when I'm shooting for 1:3/4 RR. The problem is proper risk Management, which many of us have neglected. I wish to size up a little bit in the future but not until I have convinced my self that I can't loose 4-5 in a row. For now, I don't think I can trade anything apart from gold (which is biblical) to any tradable assets out there. As a session trader, gold is a bae
boss I have questions.. pls are you day trading or swing trading?. on average how long does it normally take before your trade hit TP when aiming for 1:3 RR or above? and lastly on average how many trades do you take per week?
thanks as you respond
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22
Donsheddy:

Gold is bae...
Only greed and over trading can kill you in gold...
Her moves are straight forward...
If she wants to buy she buys well..
If she wants to selll she sells well...

I can't say same for gu...
really? I always wonder how you never experience one of those gold massive reversals that always happens abruptly. how do you manage to dodge them all? how are you able to navigate through those random crazy spikes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (312) (Reply)

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures)

Viewing this topic: t2sco, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), miatech, Karleb(m), GBPUSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.