Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,136 members, 7,922,778 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:44 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (209141 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Slimtuns(m): 7:39am On Jun 29
Fxwarrior:

How far?
The candle stick closed as a doji which signifies indecision between the sellers and the buyers. This is not what i would call a confirmation that the market is still in bears even though I know that gold is long overdue for a retest to the 2212 and possibly 2145 area, we can only be sure if next month closes below or immediately the 2285 is broken but of course as a day trader, I'll be making use of lower time frames for my trades while waiting for the confirmation.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 8:15am On Jun 29
Cashhy11 funny enough I read that y'day in forex factory, I don't know what carry me there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 10:07am On Jun 29
Hi
Slimtuns:

The candle stick closed as a doji which signifies indecision between the sellers and the buyers. This is not what i would call a confirmation that the market is still in bears even though I know that gold is long overdue for a retest to the 2212 and possibly 2145 area, we can only be sure if next month closes below or immediately the 2285 is broken but of course as a day trader, I'll be making use of lower time frames for my trades while waiting for the confirmation.

So what type of doji is it? Bullish doji?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Slimtuns(m): 10:34am On Jun 29
Fxwarrior:
Hi

So what type of doji is it? Bullish doji?

I believe that's a long-legged doji

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 10:55am On Jun 29
Donsheddy:
Second withdrawal done and successful...
Na daily bread i need for now...
Na you dey find money to use buy Benz πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

congrats boss. Smart move indeed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 10:58am On Jun 29
LincolnOnyeabor:

Opened one GU sell this morning and Price did like 1:1.5 before retracing back to my SL.

Omo, which way man wan come follow for Trading na cry cry cry
Na Cent Account sha

there's a little PDF written by traderdavy, it might be of help. lemme know if you need it. Its not strategy related, but uta really good.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:02pm On Jun 29
OfficialP:

there's a little PDF written by traderdavy, it might be of help. lemme know if you need it. Its not strategy related, but uta really good.

Yes please.

I'd really appreciate it sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:16pm On Jun 29
OfficialP:

I'd really like that sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 12:37pm On Jun 29
one of the easiest strategies to make money in fx, and do RR 1:3 or 4 is to jump into spotting this type of simple set-up whenever you see it:
SIMPLE ENGULFING REVERSAL/BREAKOUT PATTERN in the areas of SR especially indicators that come with alert.
Despite the fact that i have known this for years, and it comes every day in any setups even in multiple folds, gold, index, fx, watever, we always neglect it. This is one of the AA set-ups that a friend that is 7 figures funding and more than 200k payouts repeated to me in recent times. He said just KISS and it will come to you. Most times you cant be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29
PriceActionZ:
one of the easiest strategies to make money in fx, and do RR 1:3 or 4 is to jump into spotting this type of simple set-up whenever you see it:
SIMPLE ENGULFING REVERSAL/BREAKOUT PATTERN in the areas of SR especially indicators that come with alert.
Despite the fact that i have known this for years, and it comes every day in any setups even in multiple folds, gold, index, fx, watever, we always neglect it. This is one of the AA set-ups that a friend that is 7 figures funding and more than 200k payouts repeated to me in recent times. He said just KISS and it will come to you. Most times you cant be wrong.

That's evening star pattern I think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 12:57pm On Jun 29
pipfisher:

No, not Nick Shawn. I don't really take anything from forex tubers serious, most of them are fake gurus. I will go back and check the man's name. The man should be in his 60's.
Well on average my entry gives me a little bit above 1:1 if their is opportunity to enter at a better premium price. That been said, if after 2 months of testing and I am still seeing positive result, why should I scale up? The forex market is about consistent profits.
I was a staunch 1:1rr trader about two months ago, but after achieving the consistency I craved for, I increased to 1:2rr now at least. And this has made me more profitable than when I was doing 1:1rr.

Look at these trades I took on AU yesterday. The first one stopped me out, when I saw another signal to long, I did and it returned 1:2.2rr. I could have targeted my initial TP for the first failed trade which would have been around 1:5rr but I didn't want to be greedy for two reasons.

Firstly, the Asian session was about closing, because the second signal came late around 5:30am or thereabouts. So hoping for it to do 1:5rr before the session closure is logically impossible when there's no red news.
Secondly, I don't trade AU during the London session.

I would have been at breakeven yesterday if I was still doing 1:1rr, if calculated with the commission on the lot size, that's a little negative over there. I'm even planning on going 1:4rr soon based on results I've been getting on my trades.
Just trying to let you see from another angle boss, since that was how I traded also just few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29
PriceActionZ:

As for me it even hard, finding reversal I don't chase reversals, I'm simply a trend follower, simplest will be look at silver it gives you higher RR two Three candle stick is ok since I have made 20r before, you can even get 30r if you are lucky cause I have gotten 20r on two trades

So you find a trend before London session, then enter it, first confirm the trend of DXY really important especially on a Red News day but before the news on silver target 2r or even 3r but 2r is the best am telling you just try it, small move from your entry has given you 2r, but identify the trend before London session backtest it and come back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:02pm On Jun 29
JasonNOTStatham:
Cashhy11 funny enough I read that y'day in forex factory, I don't know what carry me there.
That's my second home now, too many crazy traders on that forum, and extremely intelligent ones as well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 1:50pm On Jun 29
LincolnOnyeabor:

I'd really like that sir.
is d email in your signature active?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 4:37pm On Jun 29
Luada:

As for me it even hard, finding reversal I don't chase reversals, I'm simply a trend follower, simplest will be look at silver it gives you higher RR two Three candle stick is ok since I have made 20r before, you can even get 30r if you are lucky cause I have gotten 20r on two trades

So you find a trend before London session, then enter it, first confirm the trend of DXY really important especially on a Red News day but before the news on silver target 2r or even 3r but 2r is the best am telling you just try it, small move from your entry has given you 2r, but identify the trend before London session backtest it and come back.
Yes, trend trading in London season is good , I prefer Dax when German market opens, it is always smooth ride many times especially after the first 30mins.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 4:39pm On Jun 29
obajoey:

That's evening star pattern I think.
Very Similar though but not exactly.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:58pm On Jun 29
OfficialP:

is d email in your signature active?
Yes boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29
PriceActionZ:

Yes, trend trading in London season is good , I prefer Dax when German market opens, it is always smooth ride many times especially after the first 30mins.
When I noticed that was when trading oil, and usually gets 1.5r then noticed silver gives high RR so used the method especially on volatile days aim 3 to 6r sometime 10r on red day's or after one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 8:55pm On Jun 29
LincolnOnyeabor:
Yes boss.
sent

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:06pm On Jun 29
OfficialP:

sent

Alright thanks

Let me go check it out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by mightguy(m): 3:34am On Jun 30
FX:
Hello House Good day, I want to buy an account with a good prop firm. Please someone should recommend a good prop firm for me as a swing trader from Nigeria. A good prop firm without too many rules and with fast withdrawal service. Thanks
ftmo is good. I think it have a prop firm for swing traders. So go for it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FX(m): 11:30am On Jun 30
Donsheddy:
Second withdrawal done and successful...
Na daily bread i need for now...
Na you dey find money to use buy Benz πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Bro please can you tell me more about this FundedNext, I want to buy their stellar lite account of $5k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30
FX:
Bro please can you tell me more about this FundedNext, I want to buy their stellar lite account of $5k
It cost $32 but if you want to be withdrawing bi-weekly it's $35
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30
Hello everyone, as Q2 has ended and Q3 kicks off tomorrow, I wish every upcoming traders an edge and also a very successful quarter aheadπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ŠπŸ“Š

Also time to hit Bloomberg news to see what's happening it's been a while.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FX(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30
Luada:

It cost $32 but if you want to be withdrawing bi-weekly it's $35
Ok thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30
Lots of setup looking very good for instant entry at market opening but man has vowed not to trade on Mondays again.. This two setups looks valid but I'm staying disciplined... Monday traders can take the risk grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pipfisher: 6:01pm On Jun 30
Cashhy11:
I was a staunch 1:1rr trader about two months ago, but after achieving the consistency I craved for, I increased to 1:2rr now at least. And this has made me more profitable than when I was doing 1:1rr.

Look at these trades I took on AU yesterday. The first one stopped me out, when I saw another signal to long, I did and it returned 1:2.2rr. I could have targeted my initial TP for the first failed trade which would have been around 1:5rr but I didn't want to be greedy for two reasons.

Firstly, the Asian session was about closing, because the second signal came late around 5:30am or thereabouts. So hoping for it to do 1:5rr before the session closure is logically impossible when there's no red news.
Secondly, I don't trade AU during the London session.

I would have been at breakeven yesterday if I was still doing 1:1rr, if calculated with the commission on the lot size, that's a little negative over there. I'm even planning on going 1:4rr soon based on results I've been getting on my trades.
Just trying to let you see from another angle boss, since that was how I traded also just few months ago.
I don't treat trading as something that starts and ends in a day.
My aim is being profitable at the end of the week or at least in two weeks. If going break even is what I achieve, definitely I will still make it up. I traded CHFJPY buy and took profit and sold same and took profit because I did 1:1. If I had aimed for 1:2. I would still be hovering around with the trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30
pipfisher:

I don't treat trading as something that starts and ends in a day.
My aim is being profitable at the end of the week or at least in two weeks. If going break even is what I achieve, definitely I will still make it up. I traded CHFJPY buy and took profit and sold same and took profit because I did 1:1. If I had aimed for 1:2. I would still be hovering around with the trade.

I can say 1r is easy to get aiming 1r isn't stable at all at least a 1.5.

If you are a commodity trader like gold and silver you would know on a Red day during London session 2r up is easy to get
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pipfisher: 6:47pm On Jun 30
Luada:

I can say 1r is easy to get aiming 1r isn't stable at all at least a 1.5.

If you are a commodity trader like gold and silver you would know on a Red day during London session 2r up is easy to get
For xauusd trades 1:2 is easy truly. EURAUD and GBPAUD are always good at delivering 1:2 based on look at back. That been said, the target is strictly 1:1 for all trades but some come out at 1:1.3 or 1.5
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 7:25pm On Jun 30
@pipfisher. No one here really treats trading based on daily returns only. But the daily results are what turns the weekly results which later shows on monthly performance.

I currently aim for just 50% win rate now even though I'm around 70%. So I trade without worries now when I know winning just 10 out of 20 trades is gonna put me at a very huge profit at the end of the month. Now imagine winning 15 out of 5 with a 1:2rr.

When I was trading a 1:1 then, I was always cautious of my entries because one loss means I had to win twice which put a little pressure on me trading then. Was just trying to let you see it can be improved on a lil bit. But it's fine if you're good with the current system.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pipfisher: 8:36pm On Jun 30
Cashhy11:
@pipfisher. No one here really treats trading based on daily returns only. But the daily results are what turns the weekly results which later shows on monthly performance.

I currently aim for just 50% win rate now even though I'm around 70%. So I trade without worries now when I know winning just 10 out of 20 trades is gonna put me at a very huge profit at the end of the month. Now imagine winning 15 out of 5 with a 1:2rr.

When I was trading a 1:1 then, I was always cautious of my entries because one loss means I had to win twice which put a little pressure on me trading then. Was just trying to let you see it can be improved on a lil bit. But it's fine if you're good with the current system.
Well, I am testing the 1:1 thing to see If it's gonna give me a Positive result after 1 month. I will switch to it. I want to beat slippages and manipulations that comes with Prop accounts, I can only achieve that by using a reasonable SL. So for my SL which is average of 40pips, 1:1 is way easier to achieve that 1:2

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 9:52pm On Jun 30
pipfisher:

Well, I am testing the 1:1 thing to see If it's gonna give me a Positive result after 1 month. I will switch to it. I want to beat slippages and manipulations that comes with Prop accounts, I can only achieve that by using a reasonable SL. So for my SL which is average of 40pips, 1:1 is way easier to achieve that 1:2
You've said it all. 40pips is definitely way easier to achieve than waiting on 80pips as a day trader without some annoying reversals that comes with different sessions biases.
All the best big man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (359) (Reply)

How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures)

Viewing this topic: Donsheddy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.