Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (176630 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 12:30pm On Jul 10
JasonNOTStatham:
My prediction on USD

NFP : Green (Actual > forecast) < previous

Unemployment rate : Red

Hourly earnings : Green or same as forecast.

Potential price returns after a few hours.

Trade wisely.

C P I tomorrow

It will be a strong IMPACT, I will share my data report tonight or tomorrow. Trade with caution, unlike the NFP results that price returns after a few hours, I am sorry there may be no retracement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 12:31pm On Jul 10
JasonNOTStatham:
Trading your business/investment for risk is risky. Starting another salon, you first have to come up with expected budget and equipment cost, and maybe contribution and savings may follow... "No matter how small" isn't proven helpful, you have to come out with a budget... Letting your emotions/desperation speak may not play out well.

We all make mistake.
A budget of #350,000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 12:35pm On Jul 10
Unemployment claims - I suspect green as more Americans are working (non-classy jobs) but, need more data report and evaluation tonight. The forecast is too close to the previous which is harder to evaluate, I will finalize my report tonight or tomorrow for unemployment claims.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 12:37pm On Jul 10
obajoey:
Still phase 1 boss.
8% target
Well-done, half to go smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by twosquare(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10
Jameselias:
Had i know i wouldn't have gone to learn ict at all
Honestly it's all hype

Some one have got to say it ๐ŸคŒ
grin grin grin

Someone who bragged and didn't show up for Robbin's cup...lol

Go and learn MBM (Market Business Model).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:38pm On Jul 10
DXYY:

Challenge lost, will go back reflect and find a way to come again.

Sincerely, trading no easy - for some. Sorry, chief. One day na one day, everything go work out, soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 12:44pm On Jul 10
Jameselias:
A budget of #350,000
Okay, more like a group contribution/savings. For the time being, making do with what you have is necessary. If I make it to payout 2, I will send something. I see you are progressing with your FFT, how far in phase 2 are you?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:05pm On Jul 10
Jameselias:
Had i know i wouldn't have gone to learn ict at all
Honestly it's all hype

Some one have got to say it ๐ŸคŒ

At a time, I realized this and jejely returned to my indicators' strategy o. Try and go back to your old fashioned way of trading (if you had any b4 you embraced ICT concept)

And as for your barbing biz that you liquidated, just have the HOPE that you'll live above this trying times and costly mistake. Our prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:07pm On Jul 10
twosquare:
grin grin grin

Someone who bragged and didn't show up for Robbin's cup...lol

Go and learn MBM (Market Business Model).

Abeg, drop useful links to it, sir. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by twosquare(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10
samfelly:

Abeg, drop useful links to it, sir. Thanks
https:// tongue tongue t. me /thetraderscreed/2

Remove the icons and close the gap when you copy and paste...start from the beginning. There are video recordings.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:46pm On Jul 10
Make God dey help us ooo
cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10
JasonNOTStatham:
Noted, I will reach out to support for this as "Nigeria" and a few others are half-restricted in their crypto site, hence we pay via customer service.
No problem bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 2:12pm On Jul 10
samfelly:

Big man, no bi small 'Vitamin M' be this o. I fit see chilled Heineken money there? cheesy

Meanwhile, why you no move the money go safe place? Exness fit just get running stomach tomorrow o (just saying)

Na true you talk bro, but I be dey use am fund my social copy trading account where other people too dey copy from me...

So, if I move am now, the account no fit survive the deep... And many investors go loss their money.

So, I dey use wisdom dey withdraw small small once a week so that the account no go get draw down wey go make any investor run away.

Na salary for life I want oo ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10
A disciplined trader is one who knows how to handle stress, and knows when to leave the charts.

Like me I take one trade per day am ok with that even if it a loss or a win, if you are able to discipline yourself outside the charts, then you can do it on the charts.

Cheers๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ“Š

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 2:21pm On Jul 10
Jameselias:
Learning ict made me think some how I have mastered the market and then i sold my barbing shop to concentrate on full time trading but now my life is in a very big mess

Please can someone here help me start another barbing salon no matter how small so I can start my life all over again small small

Bro, sorry to hear your story...

since you no understand the thing, I for encourage you to join copy trading with small money.

That way, you won't involve constantly, why you still have your saloon.

And you will be making withdrawals every week.

If you can fund a $100 account, I will show you a good strategy to copy from, while you focus on your business.
(Just wanna help a brother...no insult please)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 2:35pm On Jul 10
Jameselias:
Learning ict made me think some how I have mastered the market and then i sold my barbing shop to concentrate on full time trading but now my life is in a very big mess

Please can someone here help me start another barbing salon no matter how small so I can start my life all over again small small

Sad to hear this. I hope you spring back from your current challenges. There is no trading method without its hard nut to crack and that includes ICT. You have not discovered your aha moment, or it may just not suit your personality. Either way, hoping you get what you seek to navigate your life circumstances.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10
obajoey:
Current result.
God help your boy oo

God please perfect your work in my life.

GBPJPY did real good today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:48pm On Jul 10
24hrUplift:

Na true you talk bro, but I be dey use am fund my social copy trading account where other people too dey copy from me...

So, if I move am now, the account no fit survive the deep... And many investors go loss their money.

So, I dey use wisdom dey withdraw small small once a week so that the account no go get draw down wey go make any investor run away.

Na salary for life I want oo ...

Without mincing words, na real salary for life be that.

Abeg, if you dey look for cook and cleaner for your house, call on me to fill these common jobs/positions o grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:53pm On Jul 10
obajoey:
Current result.
God help your boy oo

obajoey:

This is spectacular

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10
Jameselias:

Sorry man, I don't know how I can help but contact me through my Gmail, I surely will help you out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10
samfelly:

This is spectacular

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:12pm On Jul 10
Luada:
A disciplined trader is one who knows how to handle stress, and knows when to leave the charts.

Like me I take one trade per day am ok with that even if it a loss or a win, if you are able to discipline yourself outside the charts, then you can do it on the charts.

Cheers๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ“Š

I admire this your resolve.

I've been practicing this trading style now after I read a certain review FTMO had on one of their trader's trades (a must read for all here)

I truly dig the guy's quality over quantity trades. Furthermore, that write-up now made me believe, 99%, that FTMO know what they're doing when it comes to prop firm business.

https://ftmo.com/en/fear-should-not-limit-your-profits/

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 3:18pm On Jul 10
obajoey:

Amen to your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 3:30pm On Jul 10
obajoey:

1K left (chant) 1K left (chant) by next week hopefully, phase 2 in progress for you

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:33pm On Jul 10
obajoey:
Current result.
God help your boy oo
You are doing well โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 3:35pm On Jul 10
samfelly:

Sincerely, trading no easy - for some. Sorry, chief. One day na one day, everything go work out, soon

Thanks for the encouragement my brother, e no easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:37pm On Jul 10
JasonNOTStatham:
Trading your business/investment for risk is risky. Starting another salon, you first have to come up with expected budget and equipment cost, and maybe contribution and savings may follow... "No matter how small" isn't proven helpful, you have to come out with a budget... Letting your emotions/desperation speak may not play out well.

We all make mistake.

Hmm... Maybe I should tell him about how I funded a trading account with my one year house rent, and run into issues with my landlord... after I lost the account...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

But thank God I survived to tell the story...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10
CaptainJune:

Amen to your prayer

Amen.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 3:48pm On Jul 10
24hrUplift:

Hmm... Maybe I should tell him about how I funded a trading account with my one year house rent, and run into issues with my landlord... after I lost the account.

But thank God I survived to tell the story...
So sorry about this, one year! I wonder how you cope, cuz everyday will seem longer and days wouldn't seem interesting anymore.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10
JasonNOTStatham:
1K left (chant) 1K left (chant) by next week hopefully, phase 2 in progress for you

Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10
samfelly:

I admire this your resolve.

I've been practicing this trading style now
after I read a certain review FTMO had on one of their trader's trades (a must read for all here)

I truly dig the guy's quality over quantity trades. Furthermore, that write-up now made me believe, 99%, that FTMO know what they're doing when it comes to prop firm business.

https://ftmo.com/en/fear-should-not-limit-your-profits/

Yeah, it actually helps because if you take one trade per day it keeps you focused but doing multiple divides your fucus causing you stress.

And when you loss on one instrument you are trying to get it back on another which you don't know if you will win or lose

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:06pm On Jul 10
samfelly:

I agree with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (327) (Reply)

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 โžœ โžœ โžœ

Viewing this topic: hokabs(m), peteregwu(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.