Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,188 members, 7,950,108 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (233636 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 8:49pm On Jul 14
samfelly:

Me that'll soon fall asleep now. Me owing sleep a lot of debts. Man shouldn't trade his health for wealth and afterwards starts trading his wealth for health. O wrong

Ok, noted.

Make sure to weigh the sacrifice before you sleep off when market opens..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14
24hrUplift:

Ok, noted.

You guys stay awake when market opens here in Nigeria, I use to do that but man must rest, to get my head into the game, so I choose London session as my own session I no get that time

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14
Aremolekunowo:
Greetings to every one in the house expecially the Agba traders here @ peteregwu, cashhy 11, gabson, samfelly, donsheddy,, Abham, davigle, pipfisher,etc.
On my 5k and 10k funded next account update, I was buying GJ and UJ pairs was on a very good profits up to 3.6% at around 2am on Friday was feeling very good I just decided to leave the trades running till London open before closing them,
Only to check my trades around 3.30am behold there was mad volatility on the market to the downside evey where was red and I almost lost the two accounts. It was down to minus 3 percent and I thought I have even lost it.
I managed to reduce the DD.
Same thing happened around 2 pm the pairs went down again with mad volatility clearing all the SL.
But now I managed the 10k account to BE and 5k still in 2%DD. with same EJ, GJ and UJ pairs.
May God help us in this business ๐Ÿ™
Even some time when I think I got my analysis very right I still loose trades and some analysis I didn't even do well I see them going the right way. It is well ooooo.

so sorry for your ordeal bossmi, unfortunately you were a victim of the BOJ intervention which occurred under the disguise of weak CPI data release and also bad UoM consumer sentiment report. pls avoid JPY pairs whenever high impact news on the dollar is being released. the BOJ have changed strategy on supporting the yen whenever US releases poor economic data,
this explains the crash you see across all yen pairs

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:47pm On Jul 14
Luada:

You guys stay awake when market opens here in Nigeria, I use to do that but man must rest, to get my head into the game, so I choose London session as my own session I no get that time

The matter be say, Oga Sam don forget put trailing stop loss for him trade awaiting the zigzag trend.

...So the earlier he modify the position, the more profit he will save, or risk giving away some of the acquired profit.
Market opens in one hour from now...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by yetown(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14
twosquare:
https:// tongue tongue t. me /thetraderscreed/2

Remove the icons and close the gap when you copy and paste...start from the beginning. There are video recordings.

Kindly dm via WhatsApp 08035188465
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14
Donsheddy:

What's so difficult in uploading pics....
Simple i create a demo account send you the details...
Show me what you can do
Still waiting for the details
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 12:15am On Jul 15
Monday's economic news schedule that may be of interest to investors is the New York Manufacturing Index which surveys 200 New York state manufacturers to measure the relative level of general business conditions, if actual data is greater than forecast good for USD. In other news Fed Chair Jerome Powell's speech at the Economic Club of Washington DC attracted investors' attention in the hope that audience questions would receive hawkish or dovish answers regarding interest rate policy.

The gap occurs on GBPUSD on the day of the opening bell on Monday, usually, the price will close the gap in the same week. If the price falls it could lead near the 61.8 Fibo line, but the next 50.0 Fibo line could be better.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 1:28am On Jul 15
samfelly:

From DD, obviously, boss. Was 9.3% in Max DD, but I took the account to 'intensive unit' cheesy. And 'Doctor' Mathias Jensen operated on the matter with the support of ma side-chick (EURUSD)
That is a crazy results bro, Nice one. This is what is meant by "never lose hope" as you "no gree for anybody" Congrats and goodluck in your future tradings on that account. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Alexas58: 1:49am On Jul 15
Filling some longs on GBPCAD
Trade can last for the next 7-8 hours

2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:35am On Jul 15
Sell gold 2405
Stoploss 2415

Target 2385

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 8:42am On Jul 15
I'm buying gold now , stop loss 30 pips , target 170pips.

Risky trade .

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 8:51am On Jul 15
Good morning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 8:55am On Jul 15
Gold sell now
2408 zone
Sl 2411
Tp open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:08am On Jul 15
24hrUplift:

Ok, noted.

Well, Gold survived. Can't say the same about this EU (image). Straight to $264 loss instead of $79 (if SL was respected). That Gap down was a thunder bolt embarassed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:11am On Jul 15
BeginnerTrader:

Risky trade .

Luada:
Gold sell now
2408 zone
Sl 2411
Tp open

BeginnerTrader dey Buy Gold.

Fxwarrior & Luada dey Sell Gold.

Well, me, I go THIEF Gold grin

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 9:15am On Jul 15
samfelly:

BeginnerTrader dey Buy Gold.

Fxwarrior & Luada dey Sell Gold.

Well, me, I go THIEF Gold grin
Let see na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:16am On Jul 15
Sham, shame, scam,
money grab, deception, fraud,
Illegality, criminality,
that's what it's all about

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:20am On Jul 15
Jameselias:
Good morning

Good morning, James Bond.

Hope you're good?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:21am On Jul 15
samfelly:

Good morning, James Bond.

Hope you're good?
Just hanging

NOT JAMES BOND

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:27am On Jul 15
Jameselias:
Sham, shame, scam,
Illegality, criminality,

At least they'll be refunding challenges' fees. Abi, otilo?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:35am On Jul 15
samfelly:

Well, Gold survived. Can't say the same about this EU (image). Straight to $264 loss instead of $79 (if SL was respected). That Gap down was a thunder bolt embarassed

Happy for the good, but the EU result is a lesson to learn from...

More profit in the future ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by twosquare(m): 10:30am On Jul 15
News for the Week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 10:33am On Jul 15
That's is link to the trade am currently on for those who love to see me fail go check it
https://www.instagram.com/stories/kennethleerabari/3412618518466725141?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by twosquare(m): 10:34am On Jul 15
yetown:

Kindly dm via WhatsApp 08035188465
Hope nothing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by stony247: 11:29am On Jul 15
Buy Gbp/Jpy
Sl=204.645
Tp=206.295

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 1:23pm On Jul 15
BeginnerTrader:

Risky trade .
Decided to close cuz of news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by stony247: 1:27pm On Jul 15
Guys do not fall for any cheap scam.Some one can post pictures on Instagram but he/she can not do it here?No be juju be that ๐Ÿ˜?
1)Screenshot your chat.
2)Tap choose file when you want to reply on this platform.
3)Go to your gallery.
4)Tap the picture of the chat in your gallery.
5)Press submit here.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 1:40pm On Jul 15
samfelly:

Pls avoid carrying USD and JPY pairs during weekends, that shaleye took my first funded account .

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 2pep(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15
samfelly:

From DD, obviously, boss. Was 9.3% in Max DD, but I took the account to 'intensive unit' cheesy. And 'Doctor' Mathias Jensen operated on the matter with the support of ma side-chick (EURUSD)

Good job Samfelly ๐Ÿ’ช

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15
Jameselias:
Sham, shame, scam,
Illegality, criminality,
another one bite the dust..

I'm beginning to think prop firms model of business is not sustainable for them on the long run
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15
oya to whom it may concern. sell gold now.. TP: 2396
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Alexas58: 2:54pm On Jul 15
Iโ€™m taking a risky trade on Apple stock!
Got in at 234.

Stop loss around 233.8

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (380) (Reply)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free

Viewing this topic: donblanco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.