Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,341 members, 7,897,518 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (184503 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:40pm On Jul 21
Cashhy11:
Toor, that one go far o. I stopped participating in competitions since last year. It's very simple. I will never make up to 60% per month with how I trade, so I saw no reason why I should participate with those machines topping the table.

I paid more attention to myself, and reserved my prop firm money for one side while backtesting and forward testing at the same time. My two withdrawals now have been seven figures when converted to naira with just 15k account.

Participating in competitions for free accounts hardly work out. Few people eventually make it to live account and withdrawal stages but majority won't. To win an account, you have to gamble your way through it, indirectly you bring this style of trading to the prop account that was won too, maybe you might pass phase one luckily and even phase two trading same way. But in the long run, most of them will burn out and run out of luck because their trading foundation is not solid enough.

7 figures? That's Nine point 8 milly, sir cheesy. CONGRATULATIONS, chief.

My own now to dey count una money for una here grin. Of course, I know there is peace in having my own, but I believe you know there is greater love in sharing o? grin. Still try use 0.02 lot on XAUUSD and reeled in $25 for me.

Wishing you more winnings.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21
zedegit:

Na same person. Na why dem dey say make family members no join the competition.
This is one of the reason I opted out of Trading competitions, I discovered I was Trading with serious bad habits using unreasonable lot sizes and it begins to affect my real accounts
Now that I focus on my real and challenge accounts I have my peace Trading with good risk and money management, I was able to preserve my fn challenge accounts when I ran into serious drawdown.
My people with good risk management we can achieve succes in our Trading careers if we are patient enough.
May the Lord God bless us real good this week πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 11:31pm On Jul 21
samfelly:

7 figures? That's Nine point 8 milly, sir cheesy. CONGRATULATIONS, chief.

My own now to dey count una money for una here grin. Of course, I know there is peace in having my own, but I believe you know there is greater love in sharing o? grin. Still try use 0.02 lot on XAUUSD and reeled in $25 for me.

Wishing you more winnings.

You know seven figures in naira is easy to achieve these days now if you earn in foreign currencies with the rubbish naira plummeting like say tomorrow no dey. Plenty money that can do so little. There was a time around 2009 when 1.2mil would get you a tokunbo Honda Accord 04/05. But now, if you don't have 2mil at least, you won't even get a moderately naija used of the same ride that's now 20years old.

Pathetic!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 6:29am
Cashhy11:
It's the same person operating those other accounts by proxy. Only one of them can trade, the other siblings are just copying the trade. Nigerians must sha do madaru with everything. Na wa o. At least they shouldn't have made it this obvious.
trust fundedNext.. they will surely be disqualified at thevend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 7:30am
Trading competition Don spoil like Nigeria economy grin, back then I got my $25k TFT account with just 25%. Then my friend got Fundednext $50k account with 38%. Currently, human machines are trading.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 7:35am
The feeling when you woke up and See mail on Rise account. To get 5M this days is fuvkin easy, let's keep our head straight.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:57am
Okay abeg all of una, here is my telegram number 0707 834 3558
User name is nas-g

Make una add me biko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 8:24am
cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:28am
Do you know that the fear of missing out is real in this market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 9:38am
My Bosses dem. Gold go buy abi na sell. The mofo don dey dance makossa since morning. embarassed

samfelly

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:08am
zedegit:
My Bosses dem. Gold go buy abi na sell. The mofo don dey dance makossa since morning. embarassed

samfelly

Sell, sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 10:26am
I trade eur/usd. I'm currently in a sell trade because there is strong sell sentiment since last week. It is positively correlated with gold which should favour sell opportunities. If sentiment changes to bullish I will exit the trade in loss and follow the new sentiment. For now, I'm a seller.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 10:49am
zedegit:

samfelly
If this 30mins candle closes this strongly, it's a very safe bet gold will rally to that 2411 zone at least during this session. 8 different 30mins candle couldn't break that zone below as seen on the chart, and there has been a liquidity grab, so I see no reason gold should sell in the next few hours or so.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 10:57am
CaptainJune:
I trade eur/usd. I'm currently in a sell trade because there is strong sell sentiment since last week. It is positively correlated with gold which should favour sell opportunities. If sentiment changes to bullish I will exit the trade in loss and follow the new sentiment. For now, I'm a seller.
Are you swinging it? Or day trading too. My EU long has done more than 1r already, just little more push to give my 2r and SL has been moved to BE.

How many pips SL do you trade on an average boss?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 10:59am
Exited my sell position at a less than spread loss. Bullish momentum has appeared. Waiting for confirmation to buy EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 11:12am
I may have acted in haste. Sentiment on the D1 chart is clearly bearish. I will be watching the current candle. If it closes bearish bulls will be slaughtered on EU and gold. Annoying that I exited a great sell position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 11:18am
Jameselias:
User name is nas-g

Make una add me biko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 11:37am
CaptainJune:
I may have acted in haste. Sentiment on the D1 chart is clearly bearish. I will be watching the current candle. If it closes bearish bulls will be slaughtered on EU and gold. Annoying that I exited a great sell position.

Trust your instincts. Gold may buy to 2448 region.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 11:41am
Cashhy11:
Are you swinging it? Or day trading too. My EU long has done more than 1r already, just little more push to give my 2r and SL has been moved to BE.

How many pips SL do you trade on an average boss?

Boss, apologies. I'm just getting to see this. Actually entered sell @ 1.0893. Made almost 20 pips before the reversal and I had to exit at a tiny loss. I day trade and swing trade. Wherever the momentum lasts I want to be there. D1 is bearish but H4 and H1 look bullish. I am on the sidelines until I see who wins. I am still bearish inclined but it is better to be sure than to risk it. I am not stuck on my bias. It will change or remain the same as the market develops.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 11:46am
Fxwarrior:

Trust your instincts. Gold may buy to 2448 region.

True. Thanks for the encouragement. Currently sitting it out until my bullish entry setup screams at me from the charts, then I will join the bulls party. Even if the current candle closes bearish, bears will have to do more than that to convince me they have the upper hand.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 12:38pm
Nawao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 12:38pm
Jameselias:
User name is nas-g

Make una add me biko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 12:43pm
Fundednext payout came in today after waiting since on Thursday...
And they also included an additional 1000$ to say sorry for the delay....
Never give up...
At the appointed time you will be amazed at how everything will be working for your favor omor...
Meanwhile gold sell still on..
Maybe make person secure next withdrawal

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 12:55pm
Donsheddy:
Never give up...
At the appointed time you will be amazed at how everything will be working for your favor omor...
πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’™πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Congratulations brotherly.
Yes never give up. Yes slow and steady pays in the long term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by SpaceX: 12:58pm
Donsheddy:
Never give up...
$1k free money for real?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 1:09pm
Donsheddy:
Never give up...

Don, you are a made man. Congrats. Hefty payout. You deserve it, man. We dey your back, boss.

EU and Gold buyers will have their stops hit. I'm waiting for an opposing signal to re-enter my sell trade. If I don't get it, tomorrow is another day. No impulsive trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 1:45pm
Donsheddy:
Never give up...
See as person take become millionaire overnight, this trading ehhh. Congrat boss πŸ™Œ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 1:48pm
Like I said, bloodbath for EU and Gold buyers today. I have learnt to always trust my system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 1:53pm
CaptainJune:
Like I said, bloodbath for EU and Gold buyers today. I have learnt to always trust my system.
After that crazy dump on Friday, I know today will likely be indecisive. I'm sidelined till tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:58pm
infofirst:

πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’™πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Congratulations brotherly.
Yes never give up. Yes slow and steady pays in the long term.

Thanks boss πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 1:59pm
BeginnerTrader:
After that crazy dump on Friday, I know today will likely be indecisive. I'm sidelined till tomorrow.

Same here. Taking no position is still a position. D1 is bearish. We have already seen the high of July made. Bears are aggressive. Tomorrow, the bear party continues. I just regret exiting my profitable position. It was a premature exit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 2:22pm
Donsheddy:
Never give up...
Congratulations πŸ‘

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

Viewing this topic: Karleb(m), Alexas58, kisscivic(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.