Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (190150 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackjack21(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26
DXYY:

Congrats and good luck boss

Note; once you withdraw you can try get fundednext, ftmo, or the5ers account, those are the 3 I trust with my full chest.

That is the plan, sir.

I have already logged-in on Mt5.
I will just chilling out till next week come.

Thank you all

Samfelly

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 1:49pm On Jul 26
dmahn:
The recent post about nostro here made me go back to my mail and search nostro.. Unfortunately I was waiting for a mail of the 5k free account then but didn't get any.. Only for me to search now and find a 10k account details that has already expired. Painful cry

eeya sorry for that. that is why you need to check your spam folder at times, at intervals. Some are still getting paid from many free accounts. You can join this too if you can do the tiny task before they launch. 5 invitees gives you 10k account and so on.

PriceActionZ:

a new prop firm kickstarting on sept 8th. Here is the invite link. it may change someone's life. If you are interested, only just 10 invitees gives you 25k account. CEO US, operating from both US/UAE.

https://mee6.xyz/en/i/xsS96nwQGH

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Menemonic: 2:05pm On Jul 26
Mirallas:

How do I get NIN plastic card
forget NIN office, most are not ready yet..

Go straight to shop and do yours there, hope you have their app on your phone..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:25pm On Jul 26
dmahn:
The recent post about nostro here made me go back to my mail and search nostro.. Unfortunately I was waiting for a mail of the 5k free account then but didn't get any.. Only for me to search now and find a 10k account details that has already expired. Painful cry

Damn, you missed something good. Where they gave us $5K, they handed you $10k. Abi, is it not that time of the free $5k, again?

Please, always make it a duty to check your mails before you hit the bed. It's a big deal, boss.

So sorry, though, but lets press on

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CrusaderX: 2:27pm On Jul 26
Danator:

If I remember correctly, this was when they initially took off and were offering 10k free accounts. That time when meshpips been wan use them hustle. Then someone here dropped the update FOC. The people who passed were not funded, rather the accounts were suspended. So no worry yourself.

WRONG!
Nostro original giveaway was 5K not 10K. All traders who passed the 3 phases were given a funded account, and payed out. Stop this false narrative.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26
Danator:

If I remember correctly, this was when they initially took off and were offering 10k free accounts. That time when meshpips been wan use them hustle. Then someone here dropped the update FOC. The people who passed were not funded, rather the accounts were suspended. So no worry yourself.

Thanks cheif
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Danator(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26
CrusaderX:

WRONG!
Nostro original giveaway was 5K not 10K. All traders who passed the 3 phases were given a funded account, and payed out. Stop this false narrative.

Don't make disparaging comments out of your ignorance. See here.

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/112#121842816

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/112#121847287

You can read further and see where the whole thing got suspended.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Moneyman100(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26
Cashhy11:
Toor, that one go far o. I stopped participating in competitions since last year. It's very simple. I will never make up to 60% per month with how I trade, so I saw no reason why I should participate with those machines topping the table.

I paid more attention to myself, and reserved my prop firm money for one side while backtesting and forward testing at the same time. My two withdrawals now have been seven figures when converted to naira with just 15k account.

Participating in competitions for free accounts hardly work out. Few people eventually make it to live account and withdrawal stages but majority won't. To win an account, you have to gamble your way through it, indirectly you bring this style of trading to the prop account that was won too, maybe you might pass phase one luckily and even phase two trading same way. But in the long run, most of them will burn out and run out of luck because their trading foundation is not solid enough.
What prop firm do you trade with?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mirallas: 6:31pm On Jul 26
Menemonic:

Yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Menemonic: 6:35pm On Jul 26
Mirallas:

Yes
you are good to go..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mirallas: 7:05pm On Jul 26
Menemonic:
you are good to go..
Can I also use my voter's card
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Menemonic: 7:36pm On Jul 26
Mirallas:

not sure about voter's card, but give it a try..

But really sure about NIN..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 8:02pm On Jul 26
Mirallas:

Voters might work.. thats what I use for fundednext
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mirallas: 8:10pm On Jul 26
Menemonic:
not sure about voter's card, but give it a try..

But really sure about NIN..
Ok boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CrusaderX: 8:59pm On Jul 26
Danator:

Don't make disparaging comments out of your ignorance. See here.

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/112#121842816

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/112#121847287

You can read further and see where the whole thing got suspended.

k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackjack21(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26
PriceActionZ:

Only institutional traders and some fund managers that buy at the premium prices use those type of algos on STP/ECN servers, without market makers or retail traders. But now, they have introduced it to retail trading. That is why i no dey put mouth for those people that always claim prop firms don't pay them, after winning 4–5 figures, you don't know how many use algo to cheat, and when they get denied, they cry out on Twitter.
Not only him bro, they are plenty, they do it a lot using algo, some just do it cleverly. That's why FN recently said if you lead, it doesn't mean that you will get the price at the end, they will be scrutinizing every trade pattern, and reserve the right to give it to anyone they like and follow their own trading styles they can mirror. It just occurred to them, they just woke up recently. Before, it was around 80 percent that always lead and be in the first position, but now you will see 200% within a week. Just wait for it, another person, probably naija person or Asian person will overtake this current guy before the next week, same pattern, same style of cheating. It's not healthy. Many genuine traders like me have been discouraged, I am not seeking a win, but just to secure a good free account like one of our brothers here, just because of their reputations.
They have lost the integrity of the competition to the manipulators. It was in recent times, they have to be purging extra accounts, that's why you see all those over 100k registration shortened to around 30k on average, which suppose to be the average numbers of genuine traders. But, yet, some still escape , and get the price with multiple account holder. It sucks and stupid.

This is what I was talking about few days ago. I was making steady 15-20% in my demo account until I learned about competition and started to participate in them. What I saw there made me believed that I had to up my game which ended up destroying my rhythm. I busted account on 1st 4days of a months just trying to keep up.

On the last day of a fated month I took screenshot on the top 40 of the leaderboard and compared
it when the winners were announced, I was happy and pained at the same time when non of the top 8 made it to the winner’s list, pained because if I hadn’t followed them I might have actually won a account with 25% returns.

I will share the list for this month just for more people to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:49am On Jul 27
blackjack21:

This is what I was talking about few days ago. I was making steady 15-20% in my demo account until I learned about competition and started to participate in them. What I saw there made me believed that I had to up my game which ended up destroying my rhythm. I busted account on 1st 4days of a months just trying to keep up.

On the last day of a fated month I took screenshot on the top 40 of the leaderboard and compared
it when the winners were announced, I was happy and pained at the same time when non of the top 8 made it to the winner’s list, pained because if I hadn’t followed them I might have actually won a account with 25% returns.

I will share the list for this month just for more people to see.

Lol 😂😆
Typical definition of crash and burn

Thanks for sharing Boss 🙏🏼
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhrisfx: 4:14am On Jul 27
Rickk:
@succhrisfx.. still yet to get your reply.
replied boss mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Greatheight: 12:05pm On Jul 27
Mirallas:

How do I get NIN plastic card

Quickly go to YouTube and type to get my NIMC or Nigeria NIN plastic card, then watch the video.

Go to Google playstore and download the app and follow the registration prompt.

Note that you would pay for the registration like a thousand plus when I did mine.

When finish the registration the soft copy would be issued to you then from there you go to business centre and ask them to print it on a plastic card for you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mirallas: 12:07pm On Jul 27
Greatheight:

Quickly go to YouTube and type to get my NIMC or Nigeria NIN plastic card, then watch the video.

Go to Google playstore and download the app and follow the registration prompt.

Note that you would pay for the registration like a thousand plus when I did mine.

When finish the registration the soft copy would be issued to you then from there you go to business centre and ask them to print it on a plastic card for you.

👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 12:10pm On Jul 27
Moneyman100:
What prop firm do you trade with?
Fundednext bro. Longest time, how have you been?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 12:45pm On Jul 27
PriceActionZ:
A friend of mine just messaged me about a new prop firm kickstarting on sept 8th. Here is the invite link. it may change someone's life. If you are interested, only just 10 invitees gives you 10k account. CEO US, operating from both US/UAE.

https://mee6.xyz/en/i/m6YSwHbXwS account!!! Send out those invites fast before others claim the free accounts first!
You wanna trade on a free prop account? This is how nostro, fundsfortraders, goldfundtraders and others started, yet people are still cashing out from those accounts up until now. No come dey ask questions when some are talking about cashout later.
10,000 accounts to be won, guys. If it reaches, they stop giving it out. This may be another opportunity to get funded.
1. follow the link, up
2. Join, then generate a link to invite,
3. invite only 15 people, you get free $10k account
4. invite up to 25 people, get $25k account valid until the number completes or at launch, on 8,sept 2024
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by teemy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27
Menemonic:

I have been having issues with the facial recongnition. Not successful after multiple attempts. Any trick to this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27
teemy:

I have been having issues with the facial recongnition. Not successful after multiple attempts. Any trick to this?
the one I downloaded from the playstore says it's outdated that I need to download an updated version. I uninstall and reinstall and it's the same thing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Menemonic: 9:19pm On Jul 27
teemy:

I didnt get you please..

Is it prop firm account or an NIN app..?

If it's prop firm which one, fundednext, 5ers or what..specify please?
Lastly hope your camera is bright enough or your environment isn't that blur sha..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Moneyman100(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27
Cashhy11:
Fundednext bro. Longest time, how have you been?
Nice one.. I've been great bro, I had to take sometime off social media to focus on my trading goals and I'm grateful to God I've hit almost all. Hope you've have been good?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:24am
PriceActionZ:
A friend of mine just messaged me about a new prop firm kickstarting on sept 8th. Here is the invite link. it may change someone's life. If you are interested, only just 10 invitees gives you 10k account. CEO US, operating from both US/UAE.

https://mee6.xyz/en/i/m6YSwHbXwS
@everyone We are giving away 5 - 10k accounts and 3 - 25k accounts, invite 10 people for a free 10k account, invite 20 people for a free 25k account!!! Send out those invites fast before others claim the free accounts first!

This is still active. These guys mean business sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18

Viewing this topic: samfelly, blackjack21(m), LoopyNigeria and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.