Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,696 members, 7,975,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (251796 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Veenbanks(m): 10:50am On Sep 12
It's been a while here. My Boom and Crash gallant traders. Hope you milking the market?

If you're as obsessed as I am with the thrill of Boom and Crash trading, drop a like if you're ready to successfully ride the waves of the market.

Stay tuned, as I'll be sharing my top call trades. Let's profit together!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 12:23pm On Sep 12
Hello guys...

Guess how much ($) has been bagged 💰 from this trade 😊 in just 15 minutes

👇👇
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Veenbanks(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12
#Trade Call

Crash 500
Buy; 4013
TP; 4063
SL; 3973

Apply proper money risk management!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Veenbanks(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12
#TradeCall

Boom 1000: Sell

Entry: 19384
Take Profit (TP1): 19284
Take Profit (TP2): 19184
Take Profit (TP3): 19084
Stop Loss (SL): 19484

Don't forget to apply proper money risk management!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Veenbanks(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12
#TradeCall

Crash 1000: Buy

Entry: 6197
Take Profit (TP): 6247
Stop Loss (SL): 6157

Apply proper money risk management!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ballzproblem2: 2:45pm On Sep 12
Where gold dey fly go?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12
that's breakout for you

That's what happens when price breakout at important levels
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Alexas58: 4:10pm On Sep 12
Pipsmarshall1:

Don't drag with the boss
More pips to you account my bro.... Tinubu neva calm una down, market will.
Awfa guy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Alexas58: 4:19pm On Sep 12
Alexas58:
Looks like gold bulls are about to take over again!

Yes!
Gold did it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pipsmarshall1: 7:43pm On Sep 12
Alexas58:

Awfa guy

What did u learn?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:04am On Sep 13
Buying GBPJPY, Risky trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:40am On Sep 13
Alexas58:
Looks like gold bulls are about to take over again!

And it actually took over. You na senior man for this business 🙏

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:44am On Sep 13
dmahn:

I don hold my gold trade with $10 B.E to care for Swap fee if price returns to stop me out...EURAUD at BE as well

Im agressively selling Nzdcad... I will add one more to losing position if any H4 candle comes bearish.

I hope this Gold buy deliver? Cos, you enter earlier than some of us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Alexas58: 10:27am On Sep 13
samfelly:

And it actually took over. You na senior man for this business 🙏

You’re doing a good work too…

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Alexas58: 10:50am On Sep 13
USD cad!

Sell

Trade with active stop loss!

Trade and think like a champion

If this trade doesn’t break down, and then runs to 1.36050 from the point, at which this trade was made, know that this analysis is invalidated!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 11:04am On Sep 13
samfelly:

I hope this Gold buy deliver? Cos, you enter earlier than some of us

It has delivered bro.. I took profit manually at H4 resistant.. I wasnt part of the big move that broke that resistant to the mooncry

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mercylike: 3:21pm On Sep 13
Alexas58:
USD cad!

Sell

Trade with active stop loss!

Trade and think like a champion

If this trade doesn’t break down, and then runs to 1.36050 from the point, at which this trade was made, know that this analysis is invalidated!

Sorry about whatever happened in the crypt thread

Bri
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:11pm On Sep 13
dmahn:

It has delivered bro.. I took profit manually at H4 resistant.. I wasnt part of the big move that broke that resistant to the mooncry

I missed the big move also. No wahala, more trades and profits await us

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:17pm On Sep 13
Veenbanks:

Funny enough, I trade Boom and Crash. Those are my majors.

Omo, Boom and Crash is like the Degen of Deriv!

It's literally what they named it, Boom and Crash!!! angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by sharone21(f): 11:49pm On Sep 13
Veenbanks:

Funny enough, I trade Boom and Crash. Those are my majors.

U challenged me.... How can I have my 'weapons of warfare'(lol) and still be tensed about them.

I will share my thoughts on them soon for all those interested to getting gists about them....my summarized opinions.

But 1st the Jumps( most profitable -5 stars and 4stars) soon.

B4 I start, anyone who traded Binary 1st even if it's Demo trading will be good in Synthetics/ Forex but with Binary one will still feel they are still in the wilderness.

All the Jumps( cousins to Boom and Crash) are great also the Dexs( neighbors living opposite to Boom and Crash). My darlings for Jumps are Jumps 25,10.... For Dex my darlings are Dex 600 Down, Dex 900Up and Dex 1500 and good for smallies( less than $30 investments).

The Booms and Crashes( including Volume over Crash 750, Volume over Boom & Crash 550--- all these Volume overs are good) will give u the needed profits and also hit hard on your profits faster when the market enters a range mood: where there is directional reversal/ order block which includes candle color change( and possibly size) and stops your stop loss and you( lol).

The Jumps too will give u similar profits but at a bit lesser hit to your profits.... The Dexs will also give u similar profits but it's more stable and mature when 'reacting'( time frame must be 1 min).... For the others 5-15mins or still 1 min time frames).

When there is a break out or mere fake out at the ranging/ key support & resistance areas, that is a good time to close your trade( for Boom & Crash) your finger must be close to the Close position portion from the start. These key positions are best to place your trades BUY or SELL....Nothing is as sweet as Buying/ Selling at a GOOD price( lower/ higher than the market price) so that the hitting on ones investment will be lesser.

The use of Time frames with the 3plet indicators( or any indicator u are used to that is working for you) are very important for successful trades .. They must show/ indicate clear way to enter the trade and be in it for at least up to 10 mins, egfor Price ROC it will be minus if price is low( to buy) and plus (if to Sell) and jot down 10 mins calculated with actual time. However, since the market is like a raging, wild sea, even if u get these clear signals, once you notice your profits are being hit, know you have entered ' Bermuda triangle' portion of the sea, so get out of the market by closing your trade( act faster for Booms & Crashes)... Lol.

I noticed the Deriv's mobile apps including CTrader crashes often.... The Desktop/ PC's experience is better.

The market loves some risks so since Synthetic especially is for Scalpers and also for intraday traders inorder not to suffer slippages and swap fees ( no matter how small) sometimes( for those with $30 and above), one can risk a little more since u know your stay in the market is short lives B4 u exit and reenter again to trade same instrument or another, so u know if example a smaller 0.1 using scooping to get out profits gives u only $1-2, u can take a bit more and it gives u x ....so u exit once the dreaded ranging( which can work in your favor too)begins.

May we all have more successful trading in the coming months. Amen
NOTE: 1 Day time frame analysis 1st

* My humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by bnanny: 5:39am On Sep 14
Hi guys, what's your experience with Maven trading prop firm and match trader which is their trading platform. Those who has experience should please share. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 6:52am On Sep 14
https://discord./aHmNuG3z84

Prop Firm discord link. If free accounts giveaway no dey taya you as e no dey taya me, join cheesy

Remember to remove the space before the 'd' when you copy the link above

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:09pm On Sep 14
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by busco59: 2:42pm On Sep 14
samfelly:
https:// discord./f6urvJWW5E

Prop Firm discord link. If free accounts giveaway no dey taya you as e no dey taya me, join cheesy

Remember to remove the space before the 'd' when you copy the link above

The link no dey work, check and re update the link.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14
Fbs cent account got archived, how do I restore it..please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by akeensbussy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:25pm On Sep 14
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:57pm On Sep 14
busco59:

The link no dey work, check and re update the link.

https://discord./aHmNuG3z84
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pclemenza: 5:54am On Sep 15
henry26948:

Please help a brother with Dapo’s course, the market has really dealt with me 🙏
Are you on telegram?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by MoneyTools: 7:07am On Sep 15
Veenbanks:

It's been a while here. My Boom and Crash gallant traders. Hope you milking the market?

If you're as obsessed as I am with the thrill of Boom and Crash trading, drop a like if you're ready to successfully ride the waves of the market.

Stay tuned, as I'll be sharing my top call trades. Let's profit together!
Which Platform Do You Use For Boom And Crash ?

Is Boom And Crash Trading Almost The Same Thing As Trading Binary Options ?

Which Do You Think Is Easier ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:10pm On Sep 15
Don't trade like me - the most confused struggling trader on FTA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (397) (Reply)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

Viewing this topic: blackman007, kenostika(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.