Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,976 members, 7,873,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) (26589 Views)

Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:54am On Jan 01
Tareq1105:

Most of you guys are naive. So if 1,411 Nigerians attended a Conference in Dubai, does it mean it was Nigeria govt that sponsored them?
Who sponsor them?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Dragonsword: 9:55am On Jan 01
During 2023 presidential campaign some of you asking for the meaning of "balablu" with the experience of last 8 months of Tinubu..lation, defines it. I hope you have your answers?,,🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just in case Balablu" no reach u, no worries ..... Bulaba" go reset una brain to factory settings
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Jking20(m): 9:56am On Jan 01
Isoright
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by stasius: 9:56am On Jan 01
E

M

P

T

Y
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Trustedpronet: 9:57am On Jan 01
I have hope in the lord Jesus. Man will fail you over and over. Mr. President nice write-up but show us evidence sir.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by MrJames007: 9:57am On Jan 01
Racoon:
My confidence is in the Lord and not in the illusory promises of a druggie.
grin
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by ABC101FF: 9:59am On Jan 01
As usual, I will, we will. Empty balabluing gibberish. The only C-in-C who ever gave a speech and followed up to the letters was Abacha.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Bubu4Sea: 10:01am On Jan 01
MOD WHY DID YOU CENSOR MY COMMENT?
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by mipeesoft(m): 10:02am On Jan 01
Same here brother mi grin
Racoon:
My confidence is in the Lord and not in the illusory promises of a druggie.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by glozyyy(m): 10:05am On Jan 01
I did not hear anything about the new minimum wage., so what is now the new years message in all the gibberish that he has said now. Chaiii Niaja na WA oooo
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Menclothing: 10:08am On Jan 01
Leading a black population
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Dpharisee: 10:08am On Jan 01
Seefinish:
Nothing special. A Dry speech, a speech that lack substance.
I didn't watch it because I know it will lack substance.
E don bad when his key supporters are shouting Ebi Pa waaa o as his convoy passes
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Mccullum: 10:15am On Jan 01
May God give the president and his team strength and spirit of willingness to get all their good agenda for Nigeria and Nigerians done.

Nigeria is blessed.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Bullet01(f): 10:18am On Jan 01
Dry and hopeless 😞
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by ChristianMuslim: 10:20am On Jan 01
No one cares about what hes talking.. hes talking to himself and his family
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Tonididdyx: 10:21am On Jan 01
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXoIMyQxo7M
President Tinubu's New Year message to Nigerians (Video)

Why are you talking about a private individuals effort, Dangote refinery is privately owned and does not concern Fg or oh, he's referring to his personal share investment there?

He could have just went ahead to claim glory for my beauty salon in Edo too.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by khattab02: 10:25am On Jan 01
Okay oo

We wanna start seeing progress and signs of that renewed hope in the shortest of time.

God save Nigerians

God change the heart and minds of our leaders

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by tnerro1(m): 10:26am On Jan 01
Since the days of Obasanjo that actually walked the talk even if na small, I no dey bother to listen to presidential speeches anymore, all boring with false promises and still the same things with no difference in the lives of the masses except the politicians who get richer. F …… them all.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by onuman: 10:27am On Jan 01
DESTRUCTIVE PRESIDENT. MOST TRIBALISTIC PRESIDENT. MOST IRRATIONAL PRESIDENT.

WILL YOU LAST TO NEXT NEW YEAR? WHO CARES FOR YOUR MESSAGE?
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Greenfusion: 10:27am On Jan 01
Jatii:
Most Nigerian presidents since 1999 have been major disappointments.

Regurgitating the same new year speeches every year without tangible progress.

Anyway, he's only been in office for less than a year. Still quite early to judge his performance.
he has nothing to offer, it's obvious, even if u give him a century.........he doesn't even know where to start working from, what to even do, so clueless and confused.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:29am On Jan 01
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by onuman: 10:33am On Jan 01
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

Another load of hogwash. Imagine start the new year listening to that Balablue bulaba grin

Unimaginable Tinubu starting the new year with demolishing the country's budding IT centre in Ikeja, sending one shameless Alaye to lie that Police Officers wives owned the Ikeja computer village and ordered the demolition.
Tinubu came to destroy the foundation of Nigeria after which he moves on with his demand for Oduduwa Republic. He earlier said he didn't believe in Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:36am On Jan 01
NwokoloOwa:
I don't know if I missed something. I couldn't find any mention of the unfortunate killings in Plateau State in this new year message.

This is a grave oversight from the President's speech writers and the President himself.
Did you see the mention of the unfortunate killings in the South East in this new year message?

Oma nke onye ozo amaghi nke ya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Uchesis: 10:39am On Jan 01
I was expecting them to sing "on your mandate we shall stand" before the useless speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by seguno2: 10:41am On Jan 01
Godfullsam:
My faith is in God Almighty.

If only in this world and on politicians you have your hope, you are of all most miserable

Did James, the brother of Jesus Christ not have faith in God when he said that faith without works is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by PaZwoD: 10:43am On Jan 01
Bobloco:
Nigerians are no longer enthusiastic to listen to the New year speech of Mr President because they know he got absolutely nothing to offer

Some of us sare very Interested in the Presidential Speech, stop generalising.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by chipet67(m): 10:44am On Jan 01
Which day he cap this one
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Bobloco: 10:45am On Jan 01
PaZwoD:

Some of us sare very Interested in the Presidential Speech, stop generalising.

What is the import of his new year speech
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:45am On Jan 01
Jatii:
Most Nigerian presidents since 1999 have been major disappointments.

Regurgitating the same new year speeches every year without tangible progress.

Anyway, he's only been in office for less than a year. Still quite early to judge his performance.

You say.......?!?!?

Islaik you no dey Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Burgermotors: 10:52am On Jan 01
Tinubu can not give it because he don't have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mansion Built For Minister Of Niger-Delta In Abuja (Pictures) - SaharaReporters / Aisha Buhari Arrives Kebbi State, See how she was welcomed ! / Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.