Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time (3182 Views)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Vikto17: 11:00am On Jan 01
This is the third year of our relationship and by next year l will be tieing the knot with her,,
My major problem is that l did not explore life well before meeting her,, l only had sex with two ladies and will love to increase the numbers before settling down...
I want to fvck at least 10 different ladies this year so l can as well go into marriage without feeling that l am missing anything...
Honestly it is not in a man nature to sleep with one woman,,, and l can't keep punishing myself like this .
I need ur advice naira landers
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Jeon(f): 11:08am On Jan 01
Nahwaoo, see wetin person take carry crossed over.

My gee,you are free to do as you like.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Starz825(m): 11:15am On Jan 01
I understand that feeling...guy

but you need to thread carefully...devil madd gan

you could lose everything you cherish and complicate/mess up your life plans...

Now, any lady you wan nak...make sure say u use CD (let dem know say na just for nak sake nothing more)...cos na u know for yoursure mind say u no want them ...but some of dem girls dey very desperate....imagine one come go get belle and no wan gree commot for ur life....person wey u just wan nak for experience sake.... na so men dey lose good women come go end up with trash wey dem no like at all...

be careful...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Vikto17: 11:20am On Jan 01
Starz825:
I understand that feeling...guy

but you need to thread carefully...devil madd gan

you could lose everything you cherish and complicate/mess up your life plans...

Now, any lady you wan nak...make sure say u use CD (let dem know say na just for nak sake nothing more)...cos na u know for yoursure mind say u no want them ...but some of dem girls dey very desperate....imagine one come go get belle and no wan gree commot for ur life....person wey u just wan nak for experience sake.... na so men dey lose good women come go end up with trash wey dem no like at all...

be careful...
God bless u my brother,, l will make it clear and l will stick with condoms

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:53am On Jan 01
Vikto17:
This is the third year of our relationship and by next year l will be tieing the knot with her,,
My major problem is that l did not explore life well before meeting her,, l only had sex with two ladies and will love to increase the numbers before settling down...
I want to fvck at least 10 different ladies this year so l can as well go into marriage without feeling that l am missing anything...
Honestly it is not in a man nature to sleep with one woman,,, and l can't keep punishing myself like this .
Really? Are you serious? Please let the girl go so that she doesn't contract HIV ,HPV and other STIs from you and spend thousands on drugs.
Your reasoning is exactly that of an immature teenager.
You want to sleep with 10 different ladies before tying the knot with your girl?
I pity that your girl because she's in for a long nasty and bumpy ride.Oga,stop fooling yourself.
Even if you accomplish your aim and settle down, you will still continue to sleep around, like a he goat in heat.That is in your nature.
Not all men lack self discipline,self control and are sexually loose like you.
You don't know if the first girl on your list is HIV positive.
You see how foolish you are.Lustful men are always stupid and lack sense.Research and studies have proven that countless times.
You don't know whether you will jam a girl who is a psychopath,who will off you like a torch for using and dumping her.
A lot of psychopathic girls abound here, not only in the West.
You don't know whether you have slept with a demon possessed girl or one who's under a curse, and you inherit whatever curse she carries.
Fools like you fail to realise that SEX is more than a physical activity of pleasure.It is an activity by which spirits and essences are transferred.
Why do you think marine agents use sex so much to operate?
If you are sensible and wise, you will abort that your useless mission and focus on your woman.
It's the same pussy between every woman's legs.
Good luck.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:54am On Jan 01
Jeon:
Nahwaoo, see wetin person take carry crossed over.

My gee,you are free to do as you like.
Only fools exhibit such thinking.

4 Likes

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Namaster: 11:54am On Jan 01
You are a FOOL!

It's stupid to be in a committed relationship and still Bleep around. Your justification is even more stupid.

If you want to be a LovePeddler, end the relationship. Don't nurture a relationship while still fucking around.

That's cheating.

If men are not meant to Bleep only one woman, why are you trying to get married.

Cheating is a bad and there is no excuse for it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by CandidAdmin(m): 11:55am On Jan 01
Vikto17:

Neither was a woman meant to stick with one man!

Humans are dogs normally.

Just don't feel bad if you catch your wife cheating!

Free advice: Rather than cheat, tell your wife you are a polygamos man and that you can't stick to one wife.

If she says she's okay with it, them marry another!

If not, leave her and find a woman who will accept you like that!

Cheating caused emotional breakdown, don't make anyone go through it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Love800(m): 11:59am On Jan 01
Sure.
Dont ever miss your fantazies. Go with ur flow.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Jeon(f): 12:05pm On Jan 01
Onyiiobi7735:

Only fools exhibit such thinking.

The matter heavy for my mouth.

This year I won't stress myself giving advice. I will be the one to encourage them to follow up with their desires, paths and decisions. The results will surely come out , be it negative and positive and I wouldn't share it with them.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Little21: 1:53pm On Jan 01
This what happen when man lack self-discipline.
It's okay do whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Palazee(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01
Go on. Do it
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by tuoyoojo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01
Bros, even if u sleep with one hundred women, your appetite would never be satisfied

If you have this mindset you would likely cheat when u marry

Before you do what u have in mind, imagine if ur partner said she would like to do what u have in mind...she would like to taste about 10 men bf settling down with u....how u go take am

It's your life...its your decision but chose wisely so u don't destroy ur home

By the way, once you marry, u would get offers to sleep with girls....seems like many girls prefer married men....but like what my guy used to tell me.....e nor get how much u dig, u can never get to the bottom....

Your abunna can never be satisfied....what can satisfy you is the fear of God and self discipline

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by dkidd: 3:41pm On Jan 01
Vikto17:

Lol... just imagine that ur wife to be being brutally fvcked by one of her male friends while ur ontop that girl u want to cheat on her with. Everything u do to her they're doing to ur girl. And when u see her next time look straight into her eyes and ask cynical questions while u watch her flinch... She dey remember the hardcore doggy from the other guy cheesy
If u know u have a good girl that's all u need to keep and take along as u seeking the treasures before u take ur hands push her enter streets. Get sense this year. Achievement no dey there and it won't even make any real difference but give u more troubles than u bargained for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Sonnobax15(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01
lipsrsealed
Just imagine the kind of mentality wey person carry enter new year.....Na wa.....

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Mrkindness: 3:58pm On Jan 01
Vikto17:
na so some people take carry HIV and give their partner.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by talk2hb1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01
The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants, Even That Which is Not Good For It.

This could help him save his marriage in the future.
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by TreasureJunky: 4:20pm On Jan 01
Mumu wish

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by marsup: 6:54pm On Jan 01
And the stupidity continues...

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by josepholawale: 7:11pm On Jan 01
For you to think of doing this even after you are married I am afraid you may not be loyal for a long time.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Smartguyboy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01
Just let them know you have a serious girlfriend so they will know their place in your life that the format I always used so you will not say I wasted your time and always use CD before Dey will tie you down with pregnancy 🫃.
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by obinna58(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01
Obamamessi Na so you wan start this year again
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Gadafii: 10:43pm On Jan 01
Relationship and marriage baby force?
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by duduade: 12:43am On Jan 02
Please release your wife so as to enable you enjoy your philandering nature legally... Let her go her own way

OR
You tell her the koko and what you intend doing about it. Also make her understand that she's also welcome to go testing other waters till when you both and tired and finalize if you both want to continue... At least what's good for the gander is also good for the geese
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:54am On Jan 02
Come join the 2024 no sex challange.
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by Schoolshooter: 5:36am On Jan 02
Set your phone to multiple users profiles as you're doing the lord's work
Re: I Am About To Cheat On My Partner For The First Time by November24(f): 8:23am On Jan 02
Vikto17:
God bless u my brother,, l will make it clear and l will stick with condoms

U mean Belzebub bless him.
NotGod

(1) (Reply)

Abi We Just Come This Life Come Fūck Only? / I Am In Love With My Neighbor / I Can't Control Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.