Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,835 members, 7,915,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:43 PM

2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu (17101 Views)

"Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Great2017: 4:42pm On Jan 01
Yes, Tinubu is likely not the solution to Nigeria's myriad of challenges. You are not the solution either. Nigeria needs strong institutions. An altruistic leader is what Nigeria needs to champion the strong institutions and their implementation. Unfortunately, most Nigeria leaders lack this prerequisite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by VIKTO83(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01
Can someone run a background check on the venue of this press conference. U know Atiku has degree in press conference. But the venue is always far East.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01
favor914:
Seems you have accepted that you have failed as a Nigerian, and you are just using this APC cliche as a smoke screen to pass the buck?

What is the difference between The APC & The Pdp, isn’t this same Hypocrite Abubakar Malu Atiku that you are quoting not run for the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under these 2 parties?

Keep deceiving yourself.

It is only eternally accursed failures like You that supports such disasters like pdapc.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by phemray(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01
JudasNaKarrot:
Even though I don't support power still retained back in the North after the disastrous presidency of Buhari, Atiku remains the most stupid politician Nigeria have ever produced. We wouldn't have been where we are today if this stupid man had listened to people like Nyesom Wike, even though he himself (Wike) is also another stupid politician. Atiku would have listened to the G5 governors, drop Ayu as the PDP National Chairman, team up with these men and wrestle power from the demonic, destructive and satanic APC.
Atiku's greed, arrogance and foolishness puts all in this mess because Nigerians were looking for a way to dismantle APC at all cost, but Atiku and his gangsters which includes Dino Me-Lie thought that they could go it all alone.
Atiku's greed for power also made him not to support Obi when his popularity soared. He and Kwankwaso are the worse politicians of 2023, with no tactical plans.
Atiku would have been president by now, at least one tenure, then hand over to a southerner.
Kwankwaso would have also been the VP to Obi by now, making it easier for him to realise his ambition to be president as this would be an easy ride to be, after Peter Obi.

Lol, is this permutations or forcasting or gambling. Politics is more serious calculations too big for the likes of Atiku and Obi status to comprehend.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Kusu12: 5:14pm On Jan 01
Dubia landlord has spoken and obirodents supported as usual with their wailing and peddling falsehood.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Astimshire: 5:35pm On Jan 01
Stop decieving yourself, enough of all the the overhyping, Tinubu has nothing ti offer bros
LegendHero:
Has Atiku recognized Tinubu as the president yet?

Atiku should calm down, we are in the new year of Tinubu budget and planning, his effort will start yielding this year.

We believe in him and we also understand the tantrums from the opposition is justified because things are expensive coz of the subsidy/exchange rate ish.

Let’s see what 2024 brings as Dangote/NNPCL refinery come on stream. That should automatically free up some forex and fight inflation by itself to some certain degree even without too much effort.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by ABC101FF: 5:55pm On Jan 01
Man from Dubai advising France trottler.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01
Alexis11:
Lol between Atiku and Obi, I don't know who make me laugh more. Failures that become genius as soon as they leave office. grin

Both can only impress the so called Obidients. cool

Since you'd rather attack the messenger and leave the message, abeg buy me just one bag of rice as e sure for you bros
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by rafcrown(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01
Bad belly
Disgruntled element
Badly wounded
Bitterness
Defeated candidate
NNPC not for sale.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by NAC1666: 6:31pm On Jan 01
Bobloco:

https://leadership.ng/2024-stop-groping-in-the-dark-atiku-tells-tinubu/
Nice one. Buhari promax in the person of Tinubu is just clueless. They should meet Atiku for advice
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01
LegendHero:

Atiku should calm down, we are in the new year of Tinubu budget and planning, his effort will start yielding this year.

We believe in him and we also understand the tantrums from the opposition is justified because things are expensive coz of the subsidy/exchange rate ish.

Let’s see what 2024 brings as Dangote/NNPCL refinery come on stream. That should automatically free up some forex and fight inflation by itself to some certain degree even without too much effort.

Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Sunday2021: 6:53pm On Jan 01
Wise words from the real president.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Sunday2021: 6:58pm On Jan 01
Omenlon:
I hope he is not saying this from Dubai?
he can say it from the moon, what matters is if the drug Barron will listen to him.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by sledge001(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01
Recieve sense this new year

Alexis11:
Lol between Atiku and Obi, I don't know who make me laugh more. Failures that become genius as soon as they leave office. grin

Both can only impress the so called Obidients. cool
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by ComeToJesus: 7:46pm On Jan 01
I'd wager that Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer. I'm even being modest here. All that Lagos claims is balderdash..
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 8:00pm On Jan 01
Dubai....Is there anything like PDP?
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:08pm On Jan 01
100% truth. Life is unbearable under Tinubu. What a bad record in the line of history of Nigeria.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by EDOLUWA: 9:43pm On Jan 01
Your write up shows where your sentiments is very clearly.

But I clearly belief that all politicians in Nigeria today are very greedy and none should be trusted among them.

Not until we stop playing ethnicity and religion and go back to regional government things cannot get better.

JudasNaKarrot:
Even though I don't support power still retained back in the North after the disastrous presidency of Buhari, Atiku remains the most stupid politician Nigeria have ever produced. We wouldn't have been where we are today if this stupid man had listened to people like Nyesom Wike, even though he himself (Wike) is also another stupid politician. Atiku would have listened to the G5 governors, drop Ayu as the PDP National Chairman, team up with these men and wrestle power from the demonic, destructive and satanic APC.
Atiku's greed, arrogance and foolishness puts all in this mess because Nigerians were looking for a way to dismantle APC at all cost, but Atiku and his gangsters which includes Dino Me-Lie thought that they could go it all alone.
Atiku's greed for power also made him not to support Obi when his popularity soared. He and Kwankwaso are the worse politicians of 2023, with no tactical plans.
Atiku would have been president by now, at least one tenure, then hand over to a southerner.
Kwankwaso would have also been the VP to Obi by now, making it easier for him to realise his ambition to be president as this would be an easy ride to be, after Peter Obi.

Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Cromagnon: 10:25pm On Jan 01
Goldierz:
Politicians have finish this country I swear

abi lazy citizens /voters

Meanwhile at an affordable price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Switruth: 10:31pm On Jan 01
LegendHero:

You are indeed paid for the job.
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01
Switruth:
You are indeed paid for the job.

Yes, na your papa dey pay me.

1 Like

Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by VmanStudios: 5:57am On Jan 02
Start The New Year With Good Plan 2024
-------We have 365 days, 53 weeks and 12months in a year.
CAN I SHOW YOU SOMETHING GREAT?

*DAILY SAVING*
100 naira daily------ 36,500 naira
200 naira daily------ 73,000
300 naira daily------ 109,500
500 naira daily------ 182,500
1,000 naira daily------ 365,000
1500 naira daily------ 547,500
2,000 naira daily------ 730,000
2,500 naira daily------ 912,500
3,000 naira daily------ 1,095,000

*WEEKLY SAVING*
500 naira weekly ——— 26,500
1,000 naira weekly------ 53,000
1500 naira weekly ------ 79,500
2,000 naira weekly ------ 106,000
2,500 naira weekly------ 132,500
3,000 naira weekly ------ 159,000

*MONTHLY SAVINGS*
2,000 naira monthly ------ 24,000
2,500 naira monthly ------ 30,000
3,000 naira monthly ------ 36,000
5,000 naira monthly —— 60,000
10,000 naira monthly — 120,000
15,000 naira monthly — 180,000
20,000 naira monthly — 240,000

Choose anyone you can be consistent with, meet a good carpenter to help you construct a piggy bank.

Say NO to reckless spending in year *2024*
Nothing is too small. *CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2024*
*2. ON SPENDING* :
If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
4. *ON TAKING RISK:*
Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
__*______________________
5. *ON INVESTMENT* :*
Do not put all eggs in one basket.
7. Past is a waste paper, present is a newspaper, and future is a question paper. Come out of your past, control the present, and secure the future.

*Wishing you a prosperous 2024.*

*i pray every one watching this level up financially, physically, mentally and spiritually this year ! Lets get to work*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApR6AcJF1bg?si=ROVvUs3uaXP3WrD-

1 Like

Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by HRMK: 2:58pm On Jan 02
ATIKU THE WAILING WAILER THAT WONT EVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT!NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES TO BE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 8:51pm On Jan 02
Sunday2021:
see rubbish. Atiku can feed your whole lineage, he is only trying to help people like you that cannot afford 3 square meal.
na lie him no fit, most he lead us?
Re: 2024: Stop Groping In The Dark, Atiku Tells Tinubu by Burob: 11:01pm On Jan 02
Sunday2021:
see rubbish. Atiku can feed your whole lineage, he is only trying to help people like you that cannot afford 3 square meal.
Almijiri you are waiting for Abubakar Malu Atiku to come & put food on your table?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets / Nonye Soludo Donates Food, Medical Supplies To IDP Camp In Umueri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.