Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke (47984 Views)

What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Hawkler: 12:29am On Jan 02
Multiple broke girls you cant even send you a voucher of N500 when you are out of credit.
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Addme: 12:32am On Jan 02
SUPERBLOOM:

You are a scammer they even exposed you on the religious section and the Caritas telegramgroup.
You are nothing but a fraud

Bring evidence that I scam anyone or anyone saying I scam them apart from your alternates or remain shut forever
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Enemyofpeace: 12:43am On Jan 02
Ok o. Thanks

Try dey add small ashawo vibes to your relationship this New Year 2024 fa🤷🤷
Your man no be Bishop Ohh and your woman no be Saint Theresa. 😏😏🤪😛😜😝🤣
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Addme: 12:46am On Jan 02
Blacklion3:

Shut up your dirty mouth Mr Plutoman
FatherChristmas
MiracleLawrence
Faithelefan

This guy and his alternates keep following me up and down
Rule 2, 3 and 8
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Schoolshooter: 1:11am On Jan 02
qtguru:
6: Relationships grin

qtguru:

100% love it, I love Text driven UI, also the fact you did a Chip 8 emulator, I wanted to do that in the past, but coding for bills and passion is a struggle in Nigeria. keep it up

Please go back to that and edit out that GitHub link
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by faceland: 1:53am On Jan 02
Very true message.

3 of the 5 is self-control.
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by faceland: 1:55am On Jan 02
nlreserve:
Na high risk investment dey pay pass. Meanwhile, if you avoid all that, u can never avoid naira loosing it's value

Most high risk are scam set up to lose while others are just risky with equally big reward.
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by PNomsule: 3:21am On Jan 02
Rathoreng:
Gambling, Adultery,Drugs and hanging out with people with no ambition(these includes toxic relatioships and sort of.)

Your points make more literal sense than the op's...

Pray tell, how can lack of emergency fund make one to go broke? Lolz

1 Like

Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by qtguru(m): 4:26am On Jan 02
Schoolshooter:

Please go back to that and edit out that GitHub link

Done

1 Like

Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Ed12(m): 5:18am On Jan 02
The money is valueless truly.

But attachbsome perceived value of not easy to get back before you spend..
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by TruthsFM: 5:22am On Jan 02
Addme:

Add "gambling".

Gambler dey see shege. They easily go broke.
Toor, I dey hail gamblers oooo. Dem dey see shege in this economy crisis
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by ObalendeCMS: 5:48am On Jan 02
All these motigbetional speaker should just ress fess.

Naija don already cast!

As for those trying to make sport bettng unattractive or the reason for their sapahood, na greed & long ticket dey do am you.
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by adeememman(m): 5:52am On Jan 02
Una go copy wetin oyinbo write, come put in Nigeria, I know some people will argue, but let me show you one of the points that gave him out.
I could see credit card there, how many Nigerians have access to credit card except some civil/public servants with a stable source of income.
On the other hand, any point the OP put up there without mentioning Gambling, Drugs is very far from reality.

1 Like

Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by eni406: 6:19am On Jan 02
NiceNice...
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Tzar(m): 6:29am On Jan 02
Gambling, drugs & heavy alcohol consumption, womanizing, need to keep up or copy others and laziness are the factors that create poverty in Nigerian youths these days.

1 Like

Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by treatise: 6:29am On Jan 02
Englishisamust:
Dating Nigeria girls you forgot to add
Hiaaa grin. I thought dating was centred around relationships of mutual interests as I usually see in movies but the situations in Nigeria girls think otherwise : a girl sees dating as a low risk investment with high returns to
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by aribisala0(m): 7:36am On Jan 02
pastillon:
Relying on one source of income
How is that a habit?
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by PDJT: 7:38am On Jan 02
-Billing from a Nigerian female should be No. 1.

-Put concisely; Billing is Female.
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by aribisala0(m): 7:40am On Jan 02
adeememman:
Una go copy wetin oyinbo write, come put in Nigeria, I know some people will argue, but let me show you one of the points that gave him out.
I could see credit card there, how many Nigerians have access to credit card except some civil/public servants with a stable source of income.
On the other hand, any point the OP put up there without mentioning Gambling, Drugs is very far from reality.
Likely he copied . So what? It is a conversation not an exam or competition/
There is no prize for being right . Gambling and drugs correct , Ashawoization alcohol , Wasting time on social media
Not using your time productively is the worst habit . These days that often means mindless browsing of the internet .
It is important whilst young to learn financial discipline. Saving regularly and learning how to invest for your future

getting an education about what to do with cash that you don't need
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Mayeldah(m): 7:51am On Jan 02
Avoid dating young Nigerian girls with no source of income in 2024.

Please add that, very important.

1 Like

Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by NairaMaster1(m): 7:57am On Jan 02
Solofresh2:
Valid points
Lastly, you forgot to had Naija broke hungry girls grin

Women can not make you poor, except you are poor already.
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by NairaMaster1(m): 7:58am On Jan 02
Animegirl:
I disagree with the last. I feel safer when I take risk especially when it comes with money smiley. Life is risk itself.

The only thing that can make you broke is when the money you spend never comes back to you, meaning no proper investment or stable income.

Sure
Re: In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke by Iamzik: 7:59am On Jan 02
olaztek:
Living in Nigeria can suddenly make you broke. If you're earning 100k 2yrs ago, that 100k is now worth 50k today owing to hyper-inflation.
If you have the opportunity to japa, pls do so.

Japa is not the solution to every financial problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Sounds As A Compliment But Is Actually An Insult. ? (photo) / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.