Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,467 members, 7,929,548 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

A Tribe Called Judah" Hits 400million Naira; Becomes Most Watched In 2023 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Tribe Called Judah" Hits 400million Naira; Becomes Most Watched In 2023 (247 Views)

What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" / Tinubu, Atiku Hail Funke Akindele On 'A Tribe Called Judah' / ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tribe Called Judah" Hits 400million Naira; Becomes Most Watched In 2023 by ABASHBlessed: 7:36pm On Jan 01
Popular Nigerian filmmaker and actress, Funke Akindele’s latest cinematic project, ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ has become the talk of the town as it attained a milestone of being the highest grossing film in the Nigerian box office for 2023. It took the comedy drama only 12 days to achieve this feat, raking in at least 400 million in box office revenue.

A Tribe Called Judah takes its viewers on a journey through the intricate dynamics of a Nigerian family, skillfully blending elements of drama, comedy, and a touch of suspense. The story is about an intriguing rife in a low-to-middle-income family. Five sons, each with different fathers, are raised by a single mother, showcasing the familiar dynamics of good, bad, ugly, and worst experiences inherent in every family.

P.S: The movie is not yet out on streaming platforms like Netflix, Prime, etc. It's only available in cinemas. Y'all should grab your tickets and enjoy this blockbuster. It's definitely a must- watch.

The storyline, produced and directed by Akindele, revolves around a single mother, Jedidah Judah, portrayed by Akindele herself, and her sons, each fathered by different men. The characters are brought to life by a talented ensemble cast including Jide Kene Achufusi, Timini Egbuson, and others.

This is a new year and I really want to help you level up financially. I came across this easy to learn business model that pays me 50-80k as a beginner per week just working through my smartphone. I learnt the necessary skills required and I am enjoying the dividends as we speak. I would be delighted to help you achieve your financial freedom this new year.

If interested, just message this number through WhatsApp (+2349165230447).

See you in the inside 🦅
Re: A Tribe Called Judah" Hits 400million Naira; Becomes Most Watched In 2023 by Antihypocrite: 8:46pm On Jan 01
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Born Artist That Are Grammy Award Winners / Nollywood Veteran Sola Sobowale, Becomes Caregiver. / Tv Programming Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.