Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,230 members, 7,887,623 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:36 AM

‘2023 Show Me Shege’ – Wizkid Expresses Hope For A Better 2024 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘2023 Show Me Shege’ – Wizkid Expresses Hope For A Better 2024 (238 Views)

Many Producers Showed Me Shege On Top Free Role – Nollywood Actor Jide Ekene / Wizkid Expresses Regret For Missing #BAAD, Leaks Venue For Church Wedding / My Country’s Government Is A Joke!!! –wizkid Expresses His Disappointment At APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘2023 Show Me Shege’ – Wizkid Expresses Hope For A Better 2024 by chymer(m): 7:13am On Jan 02
Renowned Afrobeats sensation, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, globally known as Wizkid, took to his Instagram story on Sunday evening to reflect on the challenges he faced in 2023 and express his optimistic outlook for the upcoming year, 2024.

In a candid revelation, the singer didn't shy away from acknowledging the difficulties he encountered throughout the past year.

With a touch of Nigerian Pidgin, Wizkid exclaimed, “23 show me shege!” – a colloquial expression indicating the tough experiences he endured in 2023.

Despite his immense success and international acclaim, the artist bared his soul about the personal hardships he faced.

Wizkid's post on social media not only served as a moment of self-reflection but also hinted at a sincere desire for positive change in the coming year.

"24 be good to me!," he declared, expressing his hope for a smoother and more prosperous 2024.

Full Story:

https://naijaupdate.ng/2023-show-me-shege-wizkid-expresses-hope-for-a-better-2024-amidst-personal-loss/

(1) (Reply)

Police Arreśt & Parades Gistlover As Gistlover Confess How He Operates / Davido And Chioma Play Like A Baby As They Cruise And Chop Life / What Brings Potholes On Bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.