Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,230 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos (35820 Views)

Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 9:16am On Jan 03
Ijaya123:
Why do I get the feeling Ambode will return to do his second term as Lagos state governor?

Let’s see how it goes.

Which second term? He foolishly killed his own political career in Lagos.

Muri- okunola is the new boy on the block.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by PlayMaker14: 9:19am On Jan 03
Mercury12:
Omo Nna werey😂 Omo eru eko.😂 ..
Ko ni da fun e you stvpid apku muncher 😂
Awon baba e, awon molebi e ni weyrey.

Ko ni suwon fun e, tiran tiran.

Ewedu gobbler 😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by Ireportlive: 9:28am On Jan 03
PlayMaker14:
They should also see you for your bigotry.... Tell them who is Chinedu

Na by force.. stop qouting me

Na new year we they I only want to engage mentally stable intelligent people

Try qoute people like yourself
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 9:34am On Jan 03
I still don’t trust koro loyality
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 9:36am On Jan 03
seunjungle1:
Is Aregbesola not part of them again?
u no see where koro and lewe stand together at the back, no space for betrayal
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 9:39am On Jan 03
johnmartus:
What's going on Baba bisi Akande have been absent from public long time ago.
baba is not a member of GAC, besides he work behind
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by Oyotownherbs(m): 9:46am On Jan 03
simpleseyi:

You are not too wrong for someone with your level of intelligence.

But are they also cornering the common wealth of your state of origin or how come all your indegenes ran away from your state of origin to come and slave in Lagos?
This response ehnn haa, abeg it's too early and new year for God sake let's stop this,let's live with one love that's the only way to move this country forward
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by XAUBulls: 9:50am On Jan 03
PlayMaker14:
Everybody that calls you guys out for your hypocrisy is Igbo 😂😂😂

This is inferiority complex at it's peak. Awon ti esu ti opolo wan se èfo riro...
Opolo dudu

Be proud of your State Oyo.
Let the guy you were engaging in banter or insulting convo with know that you're from Issele Uku, Delta North, in Delta State, so that he doesn't start thinking you're from the SE, across the River Niger.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by Oyotownherbs(m): 9:52am On Jan 03
Movers and shakers of Lagos and Nigerian politics,Abe igi Anu...

If you want to learn rudiments of politics,your tribe or race and religion doesn't matter.

Please make una discuss how to move Nigeria to the promise land.

God bless Southwest, Southeast,South-South, Middle belts,Northwest, Northeast, and North central of this country.

God bless Nigeria.

One Love.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by sokera: 9:52am On Jan 03
For those that think Tinubu is the alpha and omega of Lagos now you see the faces behind, Tinubu obey and respect these people… if you think Tinubu don’t have God fathers then you are deceiving yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:52am On Jan 03
DMerciful:
You're actually a nobody in Lagos! You come online to make NOISE!

Every inch of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians equally until disintegration!

If you don't like it, push for disintegration but until then, you can't stop any Nigerian from residing in any part of Nigeria

Lol, it's really funny the ease at which you guys switch nationality from Biafrans to Nigerians all of a sudden just to suit your devilish and parochial interest ! It's is really amazing ! So it is no longer "Biafra or death ",right,Chinedu ?

Lol, why should I be the one to fight your battle for you ? I mean,why should I be the one to push for disintegration of Nigeria ? You guys should stop fooling yourselves already, it's a common knowledge that your agitation for Biafra is nothing but a mere instrument of blackmail being used to practically force other Nigerians to surrender the political leadership of Nigeria to you guys ! It won't work,never !

If you really want a separate country or Biafra as you call it,then you should know what to do.
You'll start by recalling your Senators,House of Rep members,stop electing Governors under Nigerian federation and law,stop taking monthly allocations from Abuja,stay put in your enclaves and stop pouring in droves to other parts of Nigeria. It is a guarantee that if you do all of these,nobody will force you to come back to Nigeria and your Biafra will be achieved. The Hausa/Fulani gave your sorry asses an ultimatum to vacate their land,your Obis,Igwes,politicians and others quickly rush to the North,cap in hands,to beg for you guys to be allowed to stay ! So,what nosense are you saying,Chinedu ? You're all in your villages now,please stay there,nobody is missing you !

Lol,why wouldn't you want every part of Nigeria to belong to "all Nigerians" when the truth behind your push for such is the fact that you know that your own part of Nigeria is barren ! Those demons that are driving you away from your own land are still very active; you can't live there ! Why would I want to live or visit a part of Nigeria in which even the indigenous owners of the land are running away from ?! So,Chinedu,I understand why you desperately want to claim other parts of Nigeria,Lagos especially,as your home. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles,Alaigbo is where you belong,Chinedu,you can't change it !

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by XAUBulls: 9:53am On Jan 03
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by XAUBulls: 9:53am On Jan 03
sokera:
For those that think Tinubu is the alpha and omega of Lagos now you see the faces behind, Tinubu obey and respect this people… if you think Tinubu don’t have God fathers then you are deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 10:07am On Jan 03
You're the delusional one talking about Yoruba land, nowhere in my post did I mention tribal lands. You're also the one complaining why Nigerians shouldn't concern themselves with SW when SW belongs to Nigeria!

You keep mentioning Biafra which shows you've no point. I did not finish reading your epistle, makes zero sense
OROSUNBOLB:

Lol, it's really funny the ease at which you guys switch nationality from Biafrans to Nigerians all of a sudden just to suit your devilish and parochial interest ! It's is really amazing ! So it is no longer "Biafra or death ",right,Chinedu ?

Lol, why should I be the one to fight your battle for you ? I mean,why should I be the one to push for disintegration of Nigeria ? You guys should stop fooling yourselves already, it's a common knowledge that your agitation for Biafra is nothing but a mere instrument of blackmail being used to practically force other Nigerians to surrender the political leadership of Nigeria to you guys ! It won't work,never !

If you really want a separate country or Biafra as you call it,then you should know what to do.
You'll start by recalling your Senators,House of Rep members,stop electing Governors under Nigerian federation and law,stop taking monthly allocations from Abuja,stay put in your enclaves and stop pouring in droves to other parts of Nigeria. It is a guarantee that if you do all of these,nobody will force you to come back to Nigeria and your Biafra will be achieved. The Hausa/Fulani gave your sorry asses an ultimatum to vacate their land,your Obis,Igwes,politicians and others quickly rush to the North,cap in hands,to beg for you guys to be allowed to stay ! So,what nosense are you saying,Chinedu ? You're all in your villages now,please stay there,nobody is missing you !

Lol,why wouldn't you want every part of Nigeria to belong to "all Nigerians" when the truth behind your push for such is the fact that you know that your own part of Nigeria is barren ! Those demons that are driving you away from your own land are still very active; you can't live there ! Why would I want to live or visit a part of Nigeria in which even the indigenous owners of the land are running away from ?! So,Chinedu,I understand why you desperately want to claim other parts of Nigeria,Lagos especially,as your home. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles,Alaigbo is where you belong,Chinedu,you can't change it !
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by Cantonese: 10:25am On Jan 03
Bobloco:
These are the few individuals cornering the entire common wealth of Lagosians

To the extent that Lagosians now chant “Ebi npa wa oo” at their convoys

Orelope alone no be here.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:25am On Jan 03
DMerciful:
You're the delusional one talking about Yoruba land, nowhere in my post did I mention tribal lands. You're also the one complaining why Nigerians shouldn't concern themselves with SW when SW belongs to Nigeria!

You keep mentioning Biafra which shows you've no point. I did not finish reading your epistle, makes zero sense

Village dwelling monkey,why is it that you fools are always triggered whenever you hear Lagos or anything about it and Yorubaland ? For the umpteenth time,an inch of Yorubaland will never be associated with you;Alaigbo is where you belong ! Be proud of your own heritage, that's the crux of this argument. If I don't see your village as my land,why on earth do you desperately want to claim my own land as yours ? You must have been under the influence of mkpumiri or whatever is the name of that hard substance you guys love to take in your enclave when you claimed that "there was nothing like Yoruba land",right ? Yes,I know !

Nobody is even saying you shouldn't visit or live in any part of Nigeria,Lagos inclusive,what we only ask you not to bring to our land is your Nzogbu Nzogbu mentality! We won't take it from you ! Of course,we can't stop you from chosing to die in Yoruba land just as your forebears did ! It is a known fact that once you arrive here,with one miserable polythene bag in hands,you always refuse to go back to your barren land. You've even now started to drag the ownership of our land with us,greedy fools !

Trust me,we will always put you monkeys in your place ! Just bring it on !
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 10:31am On Jan 03
If dem born you well, go and disturb the Igbo people in your neighborhood. Rubbish!
OROSUNBOLB:

Village dwelling monkey,why is it that you fools are always triggered whenever you hear Lagos or anything about it and Yorubaland ? For the umpteenth time,an inch of Yorubaland will never be associated with you;Alaigbo is where you belong ! Be proud of your own heritage, that's the crux of this argument. If I don't see your village as my land,why on earth do you desperately want to claim my own land as yours ? You must have been under the influence of mkpumiri or whatever is the name of that hard substance you guys love to take in your enclave when you claimed that "there was nothing like Yoruba land",right ? Yes,I know !

Nobody is even saying you shouldn't visit or live in any part of Nigeria,Lagos inclusive,what we only ask you not to bring to our land is your Nzogbu Nzogbu mentality! We won't take it from you ! Of course,we can't stop you from chosing to die in Yoruba land just as your forebears did ! It is a known fact that once you arrive here,with one miserable polythene bag in hands,you always refuse to go back to your barren land. You've even now started to drag the ownership of our land with us,greedy fools !

Trust me,we will always put you monkeys in your place ! Just bring it on !

Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by Martini2020(m): 10:38am On Jan 03
simpleseyi:

The traitor has sacked himself. He has been declared persona non grata in Lagos. Ogun go kill him Mama very soon
😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by thebar: 11:27am On Jan 03
slimmoney:
That would be after another muslim has done another 8 years.

It doesn't work that way in lagos

Muslim rules for 16 years

Tinubu and Fashola

Ambode 4 year
Sanwo is now going to 8 years
The next governor could be Muslim or Christian

Were you not part of those who were shouting RELIGION NO MATTER when Muslim was leaving the presidential sit and another muslims are coming in as president and vice ?

Don't complain, nah una dey scatter things for this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by thebar: 11:31am On Jan 03
DMerciful:
If dem born you well, go and disturb the Igbo people in your neighborhood. Rubbish!
If he disturb them, the only thing that will happen is that you people will come online to shout YORUBA DONE START AGAIN
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by godwon01(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03
Lagos Mafia people. Without them , there is no Lagos. Eko oni baje.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03
All these nobodies
thebar:

If he disturb them, the only thing that will happen is that you people will come online to shout YORUBA DONE START AGAIN
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by Gandrova: 7:17pm On Jan 03
kenodrill:
Where's osibanjo
The traitor! undecided
Re: Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos by tomdon(m): 10:30pm On May 14
richiemcgold:
GAC - - The real political class.

This group has produced president, vice president, house of rep speaker, at least 5 governors (aregbesola inclusive), uncountable ministers and senators. Whenever Tinubu calls the shots, these are the real people talking and calling the shots behind the scenes. No other political class or group can beat their influence and achievements in Nigeria.

You're right if you call them "awon agba awo oloselu

Na tinubu form them to give sense of belonging after leaving office and to make the governors after him less powerful. They were and are still loyal to him.
Wike don't know that it's not by one man Messiah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard / Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.