Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,833 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo (23685 Views)

We Will Go After Holders Of Certificates From Degree Mills – Education Minister / FG Suspends UI Governing Council Meetings / All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by prophetic69(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02
unmask:
Who registered for NYSC multiple times?
Read the journalist report.
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by prophetic69(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02
DelphiOracle:
are u for real? Somebody can do NYSC multiple times?
Read the journalist report
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02
prophetic69:

Focus on your aviator guy.... you don't know what you saying.... you think quality education is by building abi...

Focus on your aviator before it flew away
Quarter quality is absent at what u people call schools in Cotonou. (I have seen for myself) no comparison in anyway to Nigerian schools
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02
phemmie06:
Professor, that is your own opinion base from what you know and I am telling you from what I also know. I have seen people saying that they can't afford to waste their time and money.
Why not propose a solution to my own school of thought first. Do you think a state university will go on strike if the governor child or any of the state executive council children attend such school?
It's just what they would say as disguise .

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02
phemmie06:
Professor, that is your own opinion base from what you know and I am telling you from what I also know. I have seen people saying that they can't afford to waste their time and money.
Why not propose a solution to my own school of thought first. Do you think a state university will go on strike if the governor child or any of the state executive council children attend such school?

They will tell u dat as a disguise
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by prophetic69(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02
AviatorMoney:

Quarter quality is absent at what u people call schools in Cotonou. (I have seen for myself) no comparison in anyway to Nigerian schools

Give me sure odd
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by tishbite42: 8:34pm On Jan 02
vaxx:
why? How many nigerians can afford to school In Ghana now? you think schooling in Ghana is the same as schooling in Togo. You are in paying In dollars.

Don't mind the clown
Even when Nigeria was Nigeria, Ghanaian education was better than ours
Talk more of now
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by spinna: 8:44pm On Jan 02
I like the fact that they commended the journalists..

This is why they call The Press the fourth estate of the realm or like the fourth arm of government

So many things would remain hidden if not for real journalists..unlike fake news fabricators
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Elidrisy20: 8:50pm On Jan 02
prophetic69:
From this report schools in Cotonou is not the main problem here but our system.... imagine registering for NYSC multiple times.. kai and I dey unemployed since I finished my service, by now I for dey serve for the 5th time now dey collect allawi hold body....now the update don caste

Immigration and ministry of education should first be investigated and the NYSC scheme itself.
once dem give you your certificate, dey are done with you, dem no dey keep data
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by OmoFiditi: 9:11pm On Jan 02
Any B.Sc, M.Sc or PhD from Benin or Togo is FAKE!
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Kingrshd3: 9:13pm On Jan 02
prophetic69:
From this report schools in Cotonou is not the main problem here but our system.... imagine registering for NYSC multiple times.. kai and I dey unemployed since I finished my service, by now I for dey serve for the 5th time now dey collect allawi hold body....now the update don caste

Immigration and ministry of education should first be investigated and the NYSC scheme itself.

😂
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Kingrshd3: 9:14pm On Jan 02
tishbite42:

Don't mind the clown
Even when Nigeria was Nigeria, Ghanaian education was better than ours
Talk more of now

Apart from 6 weeks in degree and the likes this are schools that don't or not capable enough for student to experience the 4 walls of the university..

A university that will look like a coaching center even the lecturers too are not well granded..

Ask yourself if Togo and Ghana are in anyway standard to Nigerians education, equipment and even standard of learning....

*NOTE* 95% OF NIGERIANS THAT WENT THERE TO STUDY GRADUATED WITH FIRST CLASS OR MINIMUM UPPER DIVISION..

GO AND VERIFY .

THANKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR THIS 🙏

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Rollingdollar: 9:56pm On Jan 02
My neighbour children sat for utme several times they couldn't meet Nigeria sch cut off for nursing. Their dad insisted they must study nursing because he is projecting them for japa after their study. These are children that like going to all manner of social gathering just to have fun no serious study to prepare for exams. They are currently in benin republic now studying nursing for japa. Just like someone rightly said up there, most people going to these countries for study are those who couldn't meet up with our universities academic requirements here

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by colonelwealth(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-federal-govt-suspends-accreditation-of-degree-certificates-from-benin-togo/

Most commenters here bad mouthing all the schools from other African countries like Benin republic and Togo And etc are mayopic in reasoning.

That some fees universities there engage in these acts doesn't mean every universities there and their students are bad.

Benin republic has some reputable and know graduates we all know like Sheyi(BBN), Mr. Macaroni (comedian), Sharon Onja(actress), Ayuba Wahab(Fmr. NLC president) etc.
And there are many more such important personality graduates from there.

Some of the Nigerians crying more than the bereaved are no better or innocent than those involved.

Yes condemn the bad Patrice going on and demand for it to stop but don't categorize ever graduate from there as bad.....that is people's lives and destinies you are trying to destroy with wicked unverified generation.

After all some school in Nigeria here and their students are guilty too...e.g Lagos state university (LASU) that trended some months ago last year, the famous Tinubu's Chicago university saga(from far back in the 70s/80s, even the some of the almighty UK, Cyprus and some African countries and universities are not left out of these certificate issues.

So take a chill pill and don't drag the innocent ones into this certificate madness.
Not all schools and graduates of Benin republic and Togo are quilty of certificate manipulations.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Birniwa(m): 3:37am On Jan 03
Suspending degrees verification from these institutions is not even what bothers me the most. Can you imagine that the journalist was able to enrol in NYSC again despite having been enrolled in the scheme and finished in the year 2018? LIke, Didn't NYSC have any data unique data they used against the youths to know who enrolled before and who did not? I rest my case for this country!
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by adefitim(m): 7:32am On Jan 03
My sister just paid 105k for a program in one of the University in Togo called [b]Liberal Bilingual University-Institute/b]

Does that means even after graduation the Certificate is useless in Nigeria ?

Please enlighten me on this

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by vaxx: 8:04am On Jan 03
Kingrshd3:

Apart from 6 weeks in degree and the likes this are schools that don't or not capable enough for student to experience the 4 walls of the university..

A university that will look like a coaching center even the lecturers too are not well granded..

Ask yourself if Togo and Ghana are in anyway standard to Nigerians education, equipment and even standard of learning....

*NOTE* 95% OF NIGERIANS THAT WENT THERE TO STUDY GRADUATED WITH FIRST CLASS OR MINIMUM UPPER DIVISION..

GO AND VERIFY .

THANKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR THIS 🙏
from your write-up, you will not be able to graduate in any reputable Ghanaian institution. Your grammatical set-up is bad.

Ghana has a check and balance system called GTEC ( NUC equivalent) . Infact, it is unreasonable for you bringing Ghanaian institution here. No school in Ghana will take less than 2000 dollars from you in a section ( that is more than 2 million Naira, excluding feeding and accommodation). Only rich Nigerian parent can afford that.

Do you want to compare crescent uni in Nigeria with pentecost university in Ghana ( Both are private since you are talking about equipment.

Pls remember to know this are not even first grade standard University in Ghana, just a basic private university.

And nigerians govt knows her onions well enough for not including Ghana into their madness.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Kingrshd3: 9:07am On Jan 03
You be mumu
And yet Ghana still dey come here they do masters ..
I have a lecturer then Abt 3 of Dem .

So if Ghana is what u said then why leaving there to come to naija ..

U are really confused because d federal government that ban them understand what am talking about if u like pay 100million that's ur own peril but this institutions are not well equipped and standard ..
Period 🩸

Speaking from experience

vaxx:
from your write-up, you will not be able to graduate in any reputable Ghanaian institution. Your grammatical set-up is bad.

Ghana has a check and balance system called GTEC ( NUC equivalent) . Infact, it is unreasonable for you bringing Ghanaian institution here. No school in Ghana will take less than 2000 dollars from you in a section ( that is more than 2 million Naira, excluding feeding and accommodation). Only rich Nigerian parent can afford that.

Do you want to compare crescent uni in Nigeria with pentecost university in Ghana ( Both are private since you are talking about equipment.

Pls remember to know this are not even first grade standard University in Ghana, just a basic private university.

And nigerians govt knows her onions well enough for not including Ghana into their madness.
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Slurity(m): 9:38am On Jan 03
Who even initiated the approval in the first place. Even the graduates has nothing in their skull and you will wonder if they actually went back to another secondary school or a university.
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by vaxx: 10:05am On Jan 03
Kingrshd3:
You be mumu
And yet Ghana still dey come here they do masters ..
I have a lecturer then Abt 3 of Dem .

So if Ghana is what u said then why leaving there to come to naija ..

U are really confused because d federal government that ban them understand what am talking about if u like pay 100million that's ur own peril but this institutions are not well equipped and standard ..
Period 🩸

Speaking from experience

Again your write-up sells you out as an idiot who is not well learned.

What is wrong in Ghanaian taking their masters up In Nigeria, ( though the ratio is small when you compare it to nigerian taking up masters in Ghana). Your former chief justice ( walter onoghen) was educated in Ghana, I will lost count if I begin to count nigerians that are doing well who are educated in GH . I will lost count . Well, only rich Nigerian can afford education in Ghana now.

If you are in anyway clever, you would have been updated on university of cape coast ( Ghana) being the best in west africa and six top best in africa according to times higher ranking.

Your Federal govt understand the reason they are not including Ghana in their mess up, you keep talking about experience. Which university in Nigeria is better equipped than her Ghana counterpart. Let's start from there..
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Kingrshd3: 2:05pm On Jan 03
vaxx:
Again your write-up sells you out as an idiot who is not well learned.

What is wrong in Ghanaian taking their masters up In Nigeria, ( though the ratio is small when you compare it to nigerian taking up masters in Ghana). Your former chief justice ( walter onoghen) was educated in Ghana, I will lost count if I begin to count nigerians that are doing well who are educated in GH . I will lost count . Well, only rich Nigerian can afford education in Ghana now.

If you are in anyway clever, you would have been updated on university of cape coast ( Ghana) being the best in west africa and six top best in africa according to times higher ranking.

Your Federal govt understand the reason they are not including Ghana in their mess up, you keep talking about experience. Which university in Nigeria is better equipped than her Ghana counterpart. Let's start from there..

I can see u are still looking at my tenses and blunders right ?
Good keep it up because I know u can't be my lecturer or facilitator either that's why am typing what you can comprehend with ease ..

If you don't get it then forget about it.

All African countries that takes Nigeria as a dependant, there university or learning centers should be scraped ..

Thanks to the federal government directive once again 🤝
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by vaxx: 3:35pm On Jan 03
Kingrshd3:

I can see u are still looking at my tenses and blunders right ?
Good keep it up because I know u can't be my lecturer or facilitator either that's why am typing what you can comprehend with ease ..

If you don't get it then forget about it.

All African countries that takes Nigeria as a dependant, there university or learning centers should be scraped ..

Thanks to the federal government directive once again 🤝
So you failed to mentioned any Nigerian university with more equipment than her Ghanaian counterpart.

Anyway in your same Nigeria,I know of someone who said he finished from university of benin though without certificate, he served and completed his nysc. How he did it is a miracle to me till now. Someone who should have complete in 2016, served in 2021.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Kingrshd3: 3:45pm On Jan 03
adefitim:
My sister just paid 105k for a program in one of the University in Togo called [b]Liberal Bilingual University-Institute/b]

Does that means even after graduation the Certificate is useless in Nigeria ?

Please enlighten me on this

Before nko?

That's the literally meaning bro
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03
prophetic69:

Give me sure odd
Dem dey buy am ooh
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Curious345: 1:24pm On Feb 07
vaxx:
why? How many nigerians can afford to school In Ghana now? you think schooling in Ghana is the same as schooling in Togo. You are in paying In dollars.

it's even worse now .. right ?
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by vaxx: 1:52pm On Feb 07
Curious345:
it's even worse now .. right ?
the last time I heard, A dollar is about 1500 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronaviris: UNIZIK Suspends Chinese Course, Lecturers / Senate Moves To Scrap Post-UTME / UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.