Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Months After Abortion, I Still Don't Ovulate. Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Months After Abortion, I Still Don't Ovulate. Please Help (237 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Months After Abortion, I Still Don't Ovulate. Please Help by Letitshine: 1:16pm On Jan 02
I posted months back on how I lost my baby, I suspect someone put abortion pills into my food and I lost my baby. I don't have any proof but when I was rushed to the hospital the doctor said my miscarriage is as a result of abortion pills.
Mentally I was not okay, if am being truthful am still not okay, I tried to see a counselor but I don't think the woman understands me
Now on top of my mental issues, I am no longer ovulating, my period is not flowing normal.
I now use 1 pad for a whole day and it's still not full, plus it doesn't flow the normal 5 days again.
I have gone for scans and test, they all say my eggs and womb are okay, and I don't have any infection. I have only one sex partner in my life which is my husband.
Honestly I don't know what to do I feel depressed and ashamed. I feel guilty for not protecting my child.

Please I need help, if you are a doctor and u have answers for me ... please tell me
Re: Months After Abortion, I Still Don't Ovulate. Please Help by Jozilinn: 2:12pm On Jan 02
Letitshine:
I posted months back on how I lost my baby, I suspect someone put abortion pills into my food and I lost my baby. I don't have any proof but when I was rushed to the hospital the doctor said my miscarriage is as a result of abortion pills.
Mentally I was not okay, if am being truthful am still not okay, I tried to see a counselor but I don't think the woman understands me
Now on top of my mental issues, I am no longer ovulating, my period is not flowing normal.
I now use 1 pad for a whole day and it's still not full, plus it doesn't flow the normal 5 days again.
I have gone for scans and test, they all say my eggs and womb are okay, and I don't have any infection. I have only one sex partner in my life which is my husband.
Honestly I don't know what to do I feel depressed and ashamed. I feel guilty for not protecting my child.

Please I need help, if you are a doctor and u have answers for me ... please tell me
Just visit a gynaecologist because it's not normal if you are using one hospital alone just change the hospital, and make sure your husband is not cheating on you, if you say it's a friend then avoid public gatherings and friends that are close to your husband. Get closer to God in this trying time and you will see results dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Demolish? How To Handle This Land Dispute / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.