Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices (5937 Views)

Samsung S3 And Other Devices For Sale. / BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries At Awsome Price / Inverters And Ups Power Solution In Nigeria call TUNDE on 08058420049 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2007
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2007
just called em

N72,000 for an automatic, sinewave 1.4 kva inverter(Sukha)
n35,000 for a charger

batteries not included

you got to be kidding!!
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Seun(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2007
I bought my 1kva automatic inverter at 28,000 naira and I felt I was ripped off. Chuks-Pee, Ikeja village.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2007
pls, what r d guy's contact details?
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by earthrealm(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2007
Seun:

I bought my 1kva automatic inverter at 28,000 naira and I felt I was ripped off. Chuks-Pee, Ikeja village.

[dude, i guess u were ripped off, try the gaoxing stuff .that i spoke abt in the earlier posts, its a chinese product n i have used it 4 abt 6mnths,,,,no wahala, the have an office in VI, n its quite affordable, less than 18k][/s]
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 6:25am On Nov 22, 2007
From the stable of www.electrical-project.com comes the all new Automatic power change-over switch.You need not leave your bed to switch between your genarating set and the PHCN source.The intelligent automatic changeover switch does the switching,if there is power failure.As soon a power is restored,the Generator cut-off and switches over to PHCN automatically and vice versa.
Sizes ranging from 1KVA generators to 1000KVA.
Give us a call with your specifiactions and we deliver providing you with after sales services as well.
01-7653061
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by sojioguns(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
Hi all, I recently bought an inverter (pure sine wave) from a company called USG Technology in V/I and guess what? The engineers connected an a/c socket to the inverter even after I specifically told them to leave out all 15amp sockets. I installed a new a/c there and BOOM!! that was the end of the inverter. I called them up and they are denying that I pointed out that socket. Initially I said the best i could do was to split the repair cost 50-50 with their company. They agreed to this after admitting their fault. After remitting my own part to them and they kept my inverter for about 2 weeks, they call back to tell me my inverter cannot be repaired. And I am like, "who is supposed to pay for a replacement?" They bring up the issue of me not pointing out the socket again, which i think is really annoying. I have told them to return my inverter and refund my money that was meant for the repair. This is really sad that a corporate body can do such a thing and leave me with a burnt inverter and not even care. WHAT DO I DO NOW? Anyone that can check the inverter out? I would really like to sue their asses. This is the kind of thing that will make me always want to buy stuff abroad, not minding the stress of shipping. STAY AWAY FROM USG TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!
N.B: The brand name of the inverter is Sukam.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
Quite unfortunate! angry
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by zankey(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2008
Afam
Afam:

10% discount off all JWS inverters from October 10 - November 10, 2006

We build according to order and offer 1 year full warranty on all of them.

See www.justwebservices.com for more

Have been gathering information about your company lately, cos am very interested in your product, my office in ojota am hoping to come around soon your office in Allen ikeja soon. cheers
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2008
finally commisioned my inverter over the weekend.

i'd bought it and the batteries over a month ago.just bought jumper cables over the weekend.

1.4kva genus( bought at cash and carry for N33500)
2 100ah batteries( should've bought 150Ah instead)
provided an angle iron stand to reduce the total floor area

stabiliser (my friends inverter was blown in less than 24 hrs thanks to phcn overvoltage)

jumper cables( a slight mistake here, bought some chinese jumper cables from shoprite) there were american jumper cables as well, the chinese ones were half the price of the american ones. i found that the chinese jumper cables were all insulation and almost no cable. 2.5 mmsq cable.meanwhile, my inverter output was at least 10mmsq. eventually, i used the alligator clips from the jumper cables, and tripled some 4mm cable i ahad lying around.

the inverter can acrry my freezer, fridge, and TV, so i'm home free.only problem seems to be the delay in charging.

do battery chargers charge batteries faster?mayb i shld buy one.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by mecussey(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2008
Seun, is it only PC you use your inverter for? and Habumak, what do u load on ur Inverter. From what you said, two 200AH batteries connected in parallel supposed to give about 5000VA ( 5kva) of electrical power per hour, which supposed to last for 5hrs if you apply only 1KVA load to it. 1KVA load is about ten 60watts bulbs with ur 21 inches television, CD, PC, and and any other simple electronics. But Boiler, Pressing Iron, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Air conditioner consumes more than 1KVA of electicity per hour. Therefore, if you don't load any of these greedy consumers to ur inverter, it is clear that ur inverter has issues. It is either the current amplifiers has shut up, and waste all ur battery energy in the form of heat or the built in charger does not charge your battery well. Troubleshoot, avoid using gready consumers for a day and watch the battery efficiency, 2) Try to charge ur batteries else where like a battery recharge. 3) on a good day pun ON the inverter without loading and see how long the battery runs down.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Seun(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2008
Seun, is it only PC you use your inverter for?
PC and electric fan.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2008
sojioguns:

Hi all, I recently bought an inverter (pure sine wave) from a company called USG Technology in V/I and guess what? The engineers connected an a/c socket to the inverter even after I specifically told them to leave out all 15amp sockets. I installed a new a/c there and BOOM!! that was the end of the inverter. I called them up and they are denying that I pointed out that socket. Initially I said the best i could do was to split the repair cost 50-50 with their company. They agreed to this after admitting their fault. After remitting my own part to them and they kept my inverter for about 2 weeks, they call back to tell me my inverter cannot be repaired. And I am like, "who is supposed to pay for a replacement?" They bring up the issue of me not pointing out the socket again, which i think is really annoying. I have told them to return my inverter and refund my money that was meant for the repair. This is really sad that a corporate body can do such a thing and leave me with a burnt inverter and not even care. WHAT DO I DO NOW? Anyone that can check the inverter out? I would really like to sue their asses. This is the kind of thing that will make me always want to buy stuff abroad, not minding the stress of shipping. STAY AWAY FROM USG TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!
N.B: The brand name of the inverter is Sukam.

It is the duty of the service provider to do the installation, however if you insist on doing it and something goes wrong you are on your own.

Get a reasonable and enforceable warranty, that's your only sure way of not getting disappointed.

For those with issues with charging or questions you may read the article titled "Inverter backup - Battery charger, the weakest link" at http://www.justalternativepower.com/article_view.php?aid=6

NB: Inverters are really not like regular electronics and for inverter backup systems to work well you must do a lot of things right. Walking into a shop and picking an inverter and hoping that it will deliver on all promises may not be the best way to provide a backup system.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by odapo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2008
Believe it or Not

I have an engineer who just finished making a 25kva Inverter, 25 k v a .

You can reach me on 08033910715 ask for Tayo
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2008
Hmmm, how much is the 25kva and what is the DC voltage for the inverter?
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by goldincome(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2008
Seun, Can you tell me where I can get one.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by goldincome(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2008
Seun, Can you tell me where I can get Inverter for N11,000
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by odapo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2008
@Afam

The Total Package, which includes 10 200AH battery, installation cost, cost of inverter is NGN600,000.

If you will like to see mine, call me on 08033910715 or Call the Engineer directly on 08053068098.

The DC required to power the inverter is 60V (Hence, 10 *12 v 200AH batteries )

Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by odapo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2008
more pics

Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by odapo(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2008
I have not spoken to him about Warranty , cos the inverter he made for my home use will be one year old in February 2008.

I will speak to him about it and get back to you
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by odapo(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2008
If you want the inverter to work on Dry Cell Batteries, Total Package will cost NGN760,000K
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by odapo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
The Engineer is giving a 6 Months warranty on the product, during which, if anything goes wrong he will repair for free.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2008
@odapo,

Thanks. As discussed earlier, once the issue of charging time is agreed upon I will get one from him.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by salam12(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2008
Much have been said about the use of inverter in combination with PHCN and generator. Is someone thinking about the enormous potential of SUN in this country. How about combination of Solar Plates with inverter system? It high time we deliver ourself from menace of PHCN and exorbitant cost of diesel/petrol for fueling of generator. Please is there a place to source Solar Plate in Lagos?
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by aphoe(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2008
pleas i need an inverter that will power a laptop, ceiling fan and 13Watts 'cata' bulb for like up to six hours. send me details/quotation/price to aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2008
aphoe:

pleas i need an inverter that will power a laptop, ceiling fan and 13Watts 'cata' bulb for like up to six hours. send me details/quotation/price to aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk

In case other people need the same basic solution, any 500W inverter would work and any battery rated @ 12V 100Ah would do.

So the main issue to contend with is the quality of the inverter, the charging current and the quality of the battery itself.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by uche1(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2008
Afam, i called your line yesterday afthernoon guess you were too busy to talk. Anyway i need an Inverter for home use. please write me with this email, bloomstech@yahoo.com
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2008
@Uche1,

The network was bad so could barely hear what you were saying. Once I answer my phone then it means I am available to talk. Sent an email to the email you provided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Blackberry Z10 With Pack And Accessories For Sale!!! / Htc Amaze 48k Torch1 35k Torch 3 35k Htc vivid 50k Galaxy s2 45k infuse 38k etc / Brand New Asus & Samsung Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.