Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

Congrat To All That Were Invited For The Interview (read More) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congrat To All That Were Invited For The Interview (read More) (901 Views)

His current MD was in the panel conducting the interview he went for! / These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrat To All That Were Invited For The Interview (read More) by RufusAA: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
It is very wicked for that guy that said you should ur 1st bank ID. The guy dropped a fake ID that did not exist at all. But again it is very worrisome to say almost all that dropped their ID were not invited for interview except one person. I took time to go through the whole ID that were dropped. As for me, I was not invited for the test in the first place but I thank God for all that went and wrote the test. But the most alloying thing is how could 1 out of about 15 I checked were invited for the interview. Congrat to all that were invited for the Interview
Re: Congrat To All That Were Invited For The Interview (read More) by iykrion(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2007
Though I dind't apply for the First Bank job, I got worried as regards the guy who requested for the id of some people. He might not have been responsible for their plight (those who didn't make it to the interview), but all the same, people should try to be fair to others, 44444 as he posted is a very wrong id. Why the deciet? For Goodness' sake, this is a place where one expects to find succour, and not deceit.

Some people are really mischievous. 419 comes in various ramifications. I guess that some nairaland users must have learnt from this. A word is enough for the WISE! angry
Re: Congrat To All That Were Invited For The Interview (read More) by ropyjay(m): 12:41am On Sep 17, 2007
guys b carefull in droping such information about urself someone might use it gainst u
i believ e u gave ur full details wen registryng with1st bank
b caer full u just gave some access to ur bio dATA
Re: Congrat To All That Were Invited For The Interview (read More) by manyups: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2007
hey guys, how do i check if i was shortlisted? pls

(1) (Reply)

Re: Pan African Helicopter Pilot Test / Oracle Financial's / Afrhub Has Started Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.