Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

Have You Experienced This At School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Experienced This At School? (718 Views)

Have You Experienced These During Your Secondary School Days? / Apply For Admission At School Of Nursing Kano For 2015/2016 Call_08030734709 / Things They Wouldnt Teach You At School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experienced This At School? by zayzee(f): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
I learnt from s couple of students at the Lagos State Polytechnic that lecturers have devised new means of extorting funds from them. According to what I learnt, some lecturers could decide to raise N1m on a certain week and divide the money among their students, asking them to pay one sort of bill or the other. For the OND students requesting a letter before going on their Industrial Training, they are asked to pay N5k. I have spoken to two lecturers I know very well in the school as well as an admin official and they say it isn't true. That they only sell text books when they have a new book.
So I am asking, is there any Laspotech student here who has experienced the same thing? what other means are lecturers using to extort money from students.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning For Is Out / Unad Admission Out Atlast.do U Ve Any Problem? / Pls I Need Help In Any Private University In Ghana,kenya,south Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.