Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,448 members, 7,978,441 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:26 AM

Closed case - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed case (360 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Too Lazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed case by Senior00brother: 11:45am On Jan 03
Sorry case is closed now. Thank you for understanding.
Re: Closed case by progressb4andno: 11:59am On Jan 03
Just secretly call your elder brother now and try to be on his side, invite him to drink with you in a bar and there you go follow am yan small so that when he sells the land you go fit see share inside if not otilo o.
As the elder brother he has the higher rights to hold those documents and to determine what will happen to the land.
Just saying.
Re: Closed case by CandyOps(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03
progressb4andno:
Just secretly call your elder brother now and try to be on his side, invite him to drink with you in a bar and there you go follow am yan small so that when he sells the land you go fit see share inside if not otilo o.
As the elder brother he has the higher rights to hold those documents and to determine what will happen to the land.
Just saying.

Remind me how convenient it is to have a drink with a man you have a land tussle with again because that sounds like the most insane suggestions ever.

How you go drink with person wey you dey drag land with? E be like u no like your life
Re: Closed case by ahnie: 2:29pm On Jan 03
He reasoned exactly like a Daft.
How does one sit over breakfast with his enemy at same table?

Common sense is some yardstick where this snoollygoster is

CandyOps:

Remind me how convenient it is to have a drink with a man you have a land tussle with again because that sounds like the most insane suggestions ever.

How you go drink with person wey you dey drag land with? E be like u no like your life
Re: Closed case by Mindlog: 2:51pm On Jan 03
"My stepbrother has stolen my Dad's land receipts".......That is a crime on its own and must be reported to the Police as he needs to be apprehended and made to return the land receipts to your mother, who your father married under the Marriage Act.

Since your father died without a will, I believe the Administration of Estates Law would apply......get a lawyer to see you guys through.

1 Like

Re: Closed case by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Jan 03
Senior00brother:
My stepbrother has stolen my Dad's land receipts. My Dad is dead and there is no Will left behind. The extended family had come to a consensus that the land belonged to us since my Mum legally married my dad and had helped him with building a house on that land, going as far as paying for a lot of materials and she is also the Next of Kin . But now, my stepbrother, who is unfortunately the first child of my Dad's unpleasant affair before marriage, has taken all the receipts. What should be done? Since my Mum has been working to complete the building my Dad left. My Dad registered the house with his name, without putting my Mum (Mr. And Mrs.), but my Mum is the Next of Kin.
■ What should be done? My Stepbrother (and many stepchildren) may plea for financial ability in the Court so the land may not go to us. Meanwhile, the mother of these stepchildren had married elsewhere.
Your father had more than one child outside of the marriage with your mother? lipsrsealed

It seems there is a lot more to this story of yours. Something tells me your father built a hornets nest that you and your mother are afraid you might disturb if you were to legally charge your stepbrother for stealing the land papers, so spill abeg. Wetin be the real story. How many children both within and outside your mother's legal marriage your papa born? They are those who his land belongs to, not your mother, sadly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Closed case by jmoore(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03
Get a lawyer. A caveat emptor will be issued.
Re: Closed case by ahnie: 4:12pm On Jan 03
Your Dad was really a reckless loose man mschwweee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed case by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Jan 03
ahnie:
Your Dad was really a reckless loose man mschwweee
grin
Re: Closed case by ahnie: 4:22pm On Jan 03
Kobojunkie:
grin
Imagine causing confusion after his demise.

Some father's are not it one bit.

(1) (Reply)

Need Location For International Passport In Imo State / Polish Embassy Rejected My Marriage Certificate / Blue Edifice Properties Ltd Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.