Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me (21942 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by FireUpNow(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03
Na marriage be that na OP.
Please check below my signature
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by stormborn28(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03
IamDora:
sad

Hmmmmmmm....something go happen
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by duduade: 6:03pm On Jan 03
Are you going to be committed to her
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Error401: 6:58pm On Jan 03
u are ready to marry then

carl90:
I met her when I went for service in Rivers state some years back. I live in Lagos. After the service year ,I have to go back to Lagos .
Now, of recent, we initiated a conversation that she still wants me and is willing to relocate from P.H to my base in Lagos.
I am still single. So, is she .
However, there are other women in the picture (there is always some in a man's life, right? whether you are single or married ?)
I am not committed to any of them though.
Should I encourage her to shoot her shot by relocating back to Lagos?
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by AreaFada2: 7:11pm On Jan 03
carl90:
I met her when I went for service in Rivers state some years back. I live in Lagos. After the service year ,I have to go back to Lagos .
Now, of recent, we initiated a conversation that she still wants me and is willing to relocate from P.H to my base in Lagos.
However, there are other women in the picture (there is always some in a man's life, right? whether you are single or married ?)
Carl90
In the same way, no woman is ever single. In fact women now have more men on the go than men.
She might also be using you as a chance to move closer to another guy or even guys in Lagos but fully funded by you. cheesy grin grin

If you don't intend to marry soon, don't carry her load on your head. Why does she need your support/permission to relocate to Lagos? Because she needs you to fund her in Lagos, no two ways about it. Whatever game you think you are playing, babes are much sharper and better at it. Nor dull yourself.

If you intend to marry her, then invite her to relocate.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by IkeAbuja(f): 7:34pm On Jan 03
So this is the stuff that bothers you๐Ÿฅด Sowore's revolution no concern this na woman matter you dey carry for head anyways let us pretend you have sense
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Johilo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03
My anger just increased immediately i saw dis post... Me were hungry don already reset my brain... U wan carry responsibility were no concern u.. u need to starve urself make u get senssss small

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by gabbytabby: 8:02pm On Jan 03
No donโ€™t encourage her.

carl90:
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by PopQueenAgency: 8:07pm On Jan 03
sniperr007:

Do you have a sister?

Yes. Why?
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by KATERINA80: 8:35pm On Jan 03
MisterBanny:
You finished service(NYSC)?
Are u ready to marry now?
Are u financially Stable now?

Ogbeni, Go and hustle and make Some money, this is new year. Stop discussing about women for now. Nigerian girls aren't worth it at all, I detest any Discussion that has to do with Relationships now... I fear women more than the Devil himself. She only wants to live off you, she may even be in Lagos currently and not telling u the truth. She has a guy. She will become a Burden to you when she relocates and may even move in with you. She already planning all these. Be wise, Be Smart. Don't say u weren't properly advised by this Nairaland family.

Through out this year, any male friend of mine that indulges me in any boyfriend girlfriend nonsense will get enough sticks from me. They will be heavily lampooned. I will only give Attention and counsel to any relationship I know has stood the test of time over the years and is leading to something meaningful, else don't come near me for any relationship matter. I will never go into any relationship until I'm ready for marriage. I can't be faithful to one Nigeria girl while she keeps fucking other guys. I don't double date, and will never do so. I can't cheat on someone I love. But these hoes can't be loyal

Please don't say so, it's not all women that cheat, I'm a woman but I can never double date, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by MisterBanny(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03
KATERINA80:

Please don't say so, it's not all women that cheat, I'm a woman but I can never double date, God forbid.

God bless you for this. Your kind is rare. Keep it up. Your man is lucky
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by ugbanante: 8:52pm On Jan 03
FalseProphet1:
Don't waste that girl's time if you know you're not ready to marry her. Just continue sleeping with the unserious girls in your life.

If you bring her to Lagos for the sole purpose of sleeping with her and discarding her after, your life would be miserable.

This I have seen.

This is just the truth
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by folake4u(f): 9:03pm On Jan 03
FalseProphet1:
Don't waste that girl's time if you know you're not ready to marry her. Just continue sleeping with the unserious girls in your life.

If you bring her to Lagos for the sole purpose of sleeping with her and discarding her after, your life would be miserable.

This I have seen.

For the first time, I will agree with you.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Quebec91(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03
Fact ๐Ÿ‘Œ you smart bro ๐Ÿ‘

One chilled heineken bottle for you
BlueRayDick:
No woman is really single; know this and know peace!
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Quebec91(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03
cheesy
Eazie351:
Well, weโ€™ll be to advise you later on when you come here to complain about how youโ€™ve been feeding her for so so so months and sheโ€™s now misbehaving and youโ€™re thinking of throwing her out.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Jesubaby: 9:47pm On Jan 03
Hmmm?๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by ukaface(f): 10:22pm On Jan 03
BlueRayDick:
No woman is really single; know this and know peace!

Mtcheeeew
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Eloquency001: 10:24pm On Jan 03
MisterBanny:

Ogbeni, Go and hustle and make Some money, this is new year. Stop discussing about women for now. Nigerian girls aren't worth it at all, I detest any Discussion that has to do with Relationships now... I fear women more than the Devil himself. She only wants to live off you, she may even be in Lagos currently and not telling u the truth. She has a guy. She will become a Burden to you when she relocates and may even move in with you. She already planning all these. Be wise, Be Smart. Don't say u weren't properly advised by this Nairaland family.

Through out this year, any male friend of mine that indulges me in any boyfriend girlfriend nonsense will get enough sticks from me. They will be heavily lampooned. I will only give Attention and counsel to any relationship I know has stood the test of time over the years and is leading to something meaningful, else don't come near me for any relationship matter. I will never go into any relationship until I'm ready for marriage. I can't be faithful to one Nigeria girl while she keeps fucking other guys. I don't double date, and will never do so. I can't cheat on someone I love. But these hoes can't be loyal

You are quite right and well informed about Nigeria ladies. Please don't trust them, majority of them lacks loyalty, they double date a lot no matter how you are sincere or being supportive to them. I'm talking from recent experience I have with one of them. This is not a matter of bitterness, relationship may work or not, who ever that is fed up is free to walk out from the relationship instead of double dating, putting your partner's life or health in danger. I implore our ladies to please put a stop to that bad attitude because no matter how smart they think they are, it will surely backfire now or in future.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Biggie225(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03
ukaface:

Mtcheeeew
See them ,awon feminist
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by ukaface(f): 10:34pm On Jan 03
Biggie225:

See them ,awon feminist
What is your meaning of feminist?
I am a feminist because I disagreed with what he wrote?
How can he say no woman is ever single?
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Eloquency001: 11:00pm On Jan 03
KATERINA80:

I'm sorry for generalizing, but I think it is very hard to see a loyal ladies these days. let me relates my little experience briefly. You see, I'm a widower with three little kids, while this lady is equally a divorced single mother with a son. I'm a lecturer, I talked to her at the beginning of her hnd1 session, downloading my present status to her, even though she's a mature student. From there, I started taking care of her needs as well as her Son. I just found out that she started giving excuses or seems not consistent in her character recently, though very crafty and smart in art of covering up. She knows that I'm such a person that doesn't maximize all applications on phone except making calls and surfing for lectures notes. I expect her to spend either the Christmas period or new year eve with me in which she turned down with unnecessary excuses. So, I just decided to check through her Whatsapp status a day to new year, lo and behold I saw her video with a man in a car attached with messages of how she appreciates him entry the new year with him as well as his financial support to her knowing fully that I don't have WhatsApp status savers app on my phone. The revelation gives me the very shock I ever received in my life, because I never expect it. She's been trying to stalk me for discussion over that scene since then, but I always calmly turning any of her moves to make any discussion with me, because I know she will always have her prepared defense thinking that I'm a fool. Anyway, I have moved on, but very painful for somebody we've been going out together for about 12 months couple with consistent support materially and others wise. So, you can see my reasons why I said Nigeria ladies should not be given that total trust.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Myhusband(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03
PH babe?

city boy well-done
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Ebymyk(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03
MisterBanny:

Over sense... This babes are liabilities waiting to happen...aiming for more successes... Being a made man is my priority in life...

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Ebymyk(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03
Eloquency001:

I'm sorry for generalizing, but I think it is very hard to see a loyal ladies these days. let me relates my little experience briefly. You see, I'm a widower with three little kids, while this lady is equally a divorced single mother with a son. I'm a lecturer, I talked to her at the beginning of her hnd1 session, downloading my present status to her, even though she's a mature student. From there, I started taking care of her needs as well as her Son. I just found out that she started giving excuses or seems not consistent in her character recently, though very crafty and smart in art of covering up. She knows that I'm such a person that doesn't maximize all applications on phone except making calls and surfing for lectures notes. I expect her to spend either the Christmas period or new year eve with me in which she turned down with unnecessary excuses. So, I just decided to check through her Whatsapp status a day to new year, lo and behold I saw her video with a man in a car attached with messages of how she appreciates him entry the new year with him as well as his financial support to her knowing fully that I don't have WhatsApp status savers app on my phone. The revelation gives me the very shock I ever received in my life, because I never expect it. She's been trying to stalk me for discussion over that scene since then, but I always calmly turning any of her moves to make any discussion with me, because I know she will always have her prepared defense thinking that I'm a fool. Anyway, I have moved on, but very painful for somebody we've been going out together for about 12 months couple with consistent support materially and others wise. So, you can see my reasons why I said Nigeria ladies should not be given that total trust.
My brother, i feel your pains.... This is indeed painful... But you have to be strong because of your kids... I have come to understand that the lady you take seriously doesn't care much about you... So even though i care deeply about any lady... I don't let her know immediately, i just watch and observe her... Because they are after 1 thing or the other...these females attach themselves to a man for something... So they can't be trusted...

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Countersam(m): 1:09am On Jan 04
carl90:

Oga don't allow your dick deceive you into selfish advice or decisions. If you don't love that girl or regard her as a wifeable material, please don't mislead her or obstruct her destiny.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by sniperr007(m): 2:01am On Jan 04
PopQueenAgency:

Yes. Why?
You just made a terrible comment about naija girls which includes your sister
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by imagrg(m): 4:32am On Jan 04
You are to shoot the shot in to make her cum. grin
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by 123papas(m): 5:21am On Jan 04
No gree for anybody - male or female
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by MisterBanny(m): 6:26am On Jan 04
Eloquency001:

You are quite right and well informed about Nigeria ladies. Please don't trust them, majority of them lacks loyalty, they double date a lot no matter how you are sincere or being supportive to them. I'm talking from recent experience I have with one of them. This is not a matter of bitterness, relationship may work or not, who ever that is fed up is free to walk out from the relationship instead of double dating, putting your partner's life or health in danger. I implore our ladies to please put a stop to that bad attitude because no matter how smart they think they are, it will surely backfire now or in future.

Thanks so much brother.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Exceed15: 8:51am On Jan 04
If you have genuine love for her and shares same why not but don't cohabit o because if anything happens to her Omo na jail u dey go so.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by jattopeter(m): 9:38am On Jan 04
Ask your self are you or were you too sincere with the lady . Double dating is for both gender pls. Dont portray it as if its the opposite gender that does it alone.
Eloquency001:

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by jattopeter(m): 9:45am On Jan 04
And you are a Lecturer , Yet it took you about 12 months to detects the Lady was playing you all along . Funny. During the period of 12 Months can you be sincere that you never looked at any other student?
Eloquency001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.