Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,411 members, 7,914,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why Lack Of Communication Is A Red Flag In Any Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lack Of Communication Is A Red Flag In Any Relationship (289 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Lack Of Communication Is A Red Flag In Any Relationship by Testiebobo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03
One of my present co-worker is having a big problem in her relationship with her boyfriend. Ever since she had joined my place of work, she and her boyfriend have being having issues with themselves due to lack of attention and communication. However her honeypie is residing in another state of the country. And she told what her boyfriend said to her"since your boss is the one deciding when and how to communicate and get in touch with each other. I guess you and your boss are very stupid...
Dont underate communication in your relationships, wheather with God or man
Re: Why Lack Of Communication Is A Red Flag In Any Relationship by pansophist(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03
Wrong platform.

Go and open a YouTube channel to broadcast your message and possibly monetize your audience. Na tout full here grin
Re: Why Lack Of Communication Is A Red Flag In Any Relationship by bigdawg7: 10:11pm On Jan 03
tbh relationship is stressful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seventh Heaven: Stories About Tolani [18+] / Single People Avoid This. / Nairalanders Pls Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.