Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,694 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel (2020 Views)

Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded / Olabisi Onabanjo University Students Fight Over Boyfriend / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by MephisF(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03
According to oluwabunmi awoyemi Michael on twitter

On 17th of december 2023, according to an eye witness, the park chairman accused him of disturbing his peace, the Marinuana smoking park Chairman and his people decided to chased him, after which he refused to leave but continue with the gospel,

then all of a sudden a man who was confirmed as the former park chairman knocked him on the head with a heavy vulcanizer iron rod, which left him bleeding profusely and some had to leave the scene immediately for safety purpose and the Ago iwoye police station was called

to intervene, No one went near Oluwatosin to help him or even rush him to a nearby hospital till the Police got there, and people thought he was going to finally get medical attention, but instead he went missing for more than a week, The family even went to this police station
to file a case of missing person in which nothing was even said to the Family, only for his dead body to found on ljebu-ljesha road in what looked like a motor accident, The family was also made to believe they had lost their son in a tragic motor accident,

Thank God for a God fearing eye witness who decided to reach out anonymously to the family member about what he saw and relayed that he last saw Oluwatosin (Peckulia) at the park and that a man knocked him hard on the head with a heavy iron rod which made him fall to the ground
and started bleeding profusely, but that their bus left the garage not long after and he couldn't say what happened after but that he heard the Police have been called and was also told by the driver carrying them that the man who knocked him was a former park chairman.

To cut the long story short, after few arrests, interrogations and questioning at the park(chips) there were confessions that the Police were actually the one who carried Oluwatosin (Peckulia) away in their van but not for medical attention,

They carried him to the spot where he was found, threw away his phone and made it all look like a motor accident, they made sure they carried him far away to a spot out of their jurisdiction and even when the body was found, reports wouldn't be made at their own Police station.

These are men we entrust our life to and believe we will be safe in their hands committing such atrocious act of murder I am heartbroken beyond repair and i hope the government and right bodies take this up and make sure these said officers and everyone
involved never get to do this to any human ever again! IT IS MY OLUWATOSIN (PECKULIA) THIS TIME, IT COULD BE YOUR BROTHER,SISTER,OR CHILDREN TOMORROW!
May Onadipe Oluwatosin (Peckulia) soul rest in perfect peace and may all his sins be forgiven! . but Justice must prevail!

https://twitter.com/Harwohyehmi1/status/1742245405826371639?t=CLFlWhFxCcBLjs7HAVpz4A&s=19

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by SETHARTHUR(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03
Apart from who else notice that there is no difference between the npf and MC oluomo people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by SharingIsLife(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03
Do you mean this fine guy or another one? Please, MephisF, share the Twitter link too. We will press for justice.

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by MephisF(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03
https://twitter.com/Harwohyehmi1/status/1742245405826371639?t=CLFlWhFxCcBLjs7HAVpz4A&s=19
SharingIsLife:
Do you mean this fine guy or another one? Please, MephisF, share the Twitter link too. We will press for justice.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Jeon(f): 5:11pm On Jan 03
This fine boy just go like this?.
😢😢😢

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by MephisF(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03
Jeon:
This fine boy just go like this?.

😢😢😢

Yes, wasted for preaching the gospel undecided it's sad

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Omihanifa: 5:18pm On Jan 03
This is really sad
May God console the family

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by bigwig071(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03
You will see none of the yorubas will protest... but if it's was igbo matter now you will see all of them showing their stupidity

8 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by bigwig071(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03
R.i.p to him honestly his death hurts

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by OBTOREPA(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03
bigwig071:
You will see none of the yorubas will protest... but if it's was igbo matter now you will see all of them showing their stupidity
Seun please cast this one out of here immediately or I'll never believe you again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by illicit(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03
😳
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by UptownVibes(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03
You wan trust police with your life for Nigeria? That’s death already na.. Looks like they even used their vehicle to crush him ,for it to look like he died in an accident.. Those police in ago and the road leading to that school are all criminals.. I remembered those days of sars on that road from ijebu ode to ijebu gbo... The criminals have pricing,with colored hair and beard.. They harassed young boys everyday on that road. Nigeria has a long way to go Walai

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Westerhoffe(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03
When GOD begin to avenge him on all his killers, even their fourth generation will not be spared.

This is how some people bring vengeance on their lineage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by VaginaAcademic: 5:52pm On Jan 03
embarassed
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Toluwanise247(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03
Sometimes I wonder why we are here on earth. Wickedness has become something normal, is like we are in animal kingdom where powerful animals feed on the weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Artiiclebeast: 6:20pm On Jan 03
This is so callous, evil, and inhumane.

Innocent bloodshed, the land over will continue to cry out and fight against any semblance of prosperity until justice is served.

Such a dehumanizing and gory sight to behold, and as usual, no one will be held accountable for this devilish act.

4 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Angel55555(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03
I heard the news few days ago. May God grant his loved ones the strength to bear this loss.

4 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by bigwig071(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03
OBTOREPA:

Seun please cast this one out of here immediately or I'll never believe you again
just because of living truth?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03
bigwig071:
shut up, u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by HimName: 8:17pm On Jan 03
E b like say Ago-Iwoye don hurriedly forget June 16, 2004 gbege.

This is a similar scenario playing out here.

I hope relevant authorities interfere to avoid a reoccurrence of sometime in June.

It was a terrible day. The memories still lingers till tomorrow.

I saw things, I heared sounds at the deepest hours of the night. Morning was so late to come and when it eventually came, it brought a renewed hope of survival to a fatigued mind but resilient body.

We journeyed from all routes to flee the community as soon as possible.

From Ita-merin to Oru junctions then to Ijebu-Ode or from Mini campus road to PS road then to ilisan remo junctions along Ijebu-Ode Ore expressway.

This memory isn't a pleasant one.

The people of Ago-Iwoye should as a matter of urgency, join the call for justice for this young innocent man.

This is sad! I am pained!

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by bigwig071(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03
Tsolutionifede:
shut up, u no get sense
lol senseless clown 😜 do you even know the meaning of yoruba?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03
I would have called seun to visit home to come and witness what will happen on this thread. But unfortunately he has gone back to X. grin
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by shagasha: 10:09pm On Jan 03
RIP young man

May your soul find eternal rest

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:14pm On Jan 03
Wasting your life because of some dead ancient Jewish carpenter who had mental problems.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Angrigowt: 10:32pm On Jan 03
Christianity in naija is sense. U saw where they are smoking weed and still u went thr to preach against it. They told u to leave.u dey do agidi. Ppl taking on colos.are mostly very high amd raged with anger.if he had done live broadcast from home.he go dey alive. Fuc k man

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Malikdking: 11:48pm On Jan 03
bigwig071:
just because of living truth?
Are you actually saying the truth or you are trying to use this unfortunate event to taunt those people ??
Please reason like a human undecided undecided
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by DKM123: 12:44am On Jan 04
But what sort of country is this?

This man was intentionally murdered. They collected his phone after striking him cos from the picture, he was conscious enough to call for help with his phone if he had it on him.

I wish he started making calls immediately they stared harassing him or he had gone live on social media.

See how they mutilated his body. Why re some men so evul?!!!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Suicideboy: 3:29am On Jan 04
Death is not bad thing

Better to die than living in shitigeria

He chose death with his hands , if he was in his house , he couldn't be like this
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Blackfire(m): 5:57am On Jan 04
Now this is madness
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by Couldntfigurean: 7:59am On Jan 04
Mods will ignore this thread like it dosen’t exist
Let the O.p can just change the headline to “killed in Agulu Anambra”,then you go see magic,within one minute of Posting even with zero comments it will be on the frontpage so their Yoruba Muslim brothers can masturbate to

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by dclak112: 9:38am On Jan 04
R.I.P
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Killed For Preaching The Gospel by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04
TakeNigeriaBack:
Wasting your life because of some dead ancient Jewish carpenter who had mental problems.

He never had mental problems, aside the Bible, Seneca The Younger, Pliny the Elder and Tacitus were all contemporary historians who wrote about Jesus

Flavius Josephus was a first century Jewish historian who wrote about Jesus too and none of these guys said anything Jesus having whatever illness u are talking about

U see now that Atheists arent even as logically sound and well-researched as u wanted to make yourself look

As for the young guy, R.I.P to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Woman Stabs Husband To Death After Disagreement Over Sex / See What She Did To Her Husband. Because Of Weytin?(viewer Distraction) / "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.