Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account (4625 Views)

Nisral MFB Covid-19 Loan; Who Else Got Approval Notice / Unpaid N-power Beneficiaries’ Account Details Exist With Other Mdas, Says Sadiya / FG To Start Deducting N614 Billion From States This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LegendHero(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03
Ikaeniyan0:
Lots of nairalanders applied and got the loan.

This is the link to the Nisral thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6407018/nyif-loan-discussion-thread/108

Omo 133 pages. That make sense then.

Good to see that average people benefited from it. I hope people can follow the one the FG intend to disburse this year too. I think to MSME, but I forgot the name.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Uyi168: 7:33pm On Jan 03
Nigerians will not allow Nigeria to work.
They only complain when the corruption does not Favor them, when it does, you won't hear pim from them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Beremx(f): 7:34pm On Jan 03
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LegendHero(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03
Beremx:
I'm almost done with my repayment. I no want government wahala abeg. Imagine money enters my account and next thing it's debited automatically. It's going to be painful though grin embarassed

Na to go buy kolo go remain lol.

Nice that you are almost off the hook already.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03
Beremx:
so will loans be auto-debited by nirsal? Where will loan defaulters now be saving money? Wahala dey o!!

I advise you to find a better spot under your bed and be packing your money there to avoid stories that touch lol.

Imagine you just getting some payment to deliver some goods from your customer, only to wake up and see alert say government don pack am.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Beremx(f): 7:36pm On Jan 03
LegendHero:

Omo 133 pages. That make sense then.

Good to see that average people benefited from it. I hope people can follow the one the FG intend to disburse this year too. I think to MSME, but I forgot the name.
almost all the people I told about the loan benefitted. You didn't need to know anyone to get the loan. It was not stressing at all. The northerners who benefited are already lamenting thinking the money was free. Go to nirsal Facebook page and read their lamentations grin grin
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Ikaeniyan0: 7:38pm On Jan 03
madridguy:
Should I call it desperation on what? Because I can't still understand why someone will take 55‰ of funds I will be paying back. I am sure many thinks they can go free without paying back the loan.

They thought it's free money.

I know a lot of people who got the money in my area. A guy used the loan to complete his japa money.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Ikaeniyan0: 7:40pm On Jan 03
Beremx:
so will loans be auto-debited by nirsal? Where will loan defaulters now be saving money? Wahala dey o!!
grin
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Beremx(f): 7:40pm On Jan 03
LegendHero:

I advise you to find a better spot under your bed and be packing your money there to avoid stories that touch lol.

Imagine you just getting some payment to deliver some goods from your customer, only to wake up and see alert say government don pack am.

lmao! By God's grace before March I'll be through with the repayment. I know someone who's 200k was yanked off immediately he got the credit alert. His account was zero naira. The guy wan mad. He called nirsal and was cursing them. Since then he has dumped his regular banks and stuck to using Opay. His balance to pay nirsal still remains 300k. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LegendHero(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03
Beremx:
almost all the people I told about the loan benefitted. You didn't need to know anyone to get the loan. It was not stressing at all. The northerners who benefited are already lamenting thinking the money was free. Go to nirsal Facebook page and read their lamentations grin grin

Why all of una come dey abuse Buhari?

I never even knew people benefitted from it that much.

I was part of the people that help managed the system the SBA used in disbursing PPP to the American people during Covid. What we used was just their Tax doc, SSN/ITIN, their payroll expenses, other company expenses (Rent, light bills, and etc) and their coverage period. You also don't need to know anyone and the good thing about that one is that the government forgive them and they don't need to pay back provided they spent 80% or so of the loan during their coverage period of 8 or 24 weeks.

I lowkey was thinking in my mind that If Nigeria is working well, we should have had something like that too. I know our government gave Covid assistance in Nigeria back then but just not sure people took it this much. I thought na just elite fiving eachother money.

4 Likes

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LegendHero(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03
Beremx:
lmao! By God's grace before March I'll be through with the repayment. I know someone who's 200k was yanked off immediately he got the credit alert. His account was zero naira. The guy wan mad. He called nirsal and was cursing them. Since then he has dumped his regular banks and stuck to using Opay. His balance to pay nirsal still remains 300k. 🤣🤣🤣

You better tell him to ditch Opay too because he might just wake up and see that 300k has developed feet and vanished from his account.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by RenaissanceGuy: 7:50pm On Jan 03
LegendHero:
While reading through the Tweets, something caught my attention.

So people have been collecting these loans from the government and yet no one ever came out to commend the past government for giving this amount of huge loans.

Then suddenly, when CBN start automatically deducting it, they are now coming out to say they got the loan and know those who got it in panic mode because they are now sad it got deducted. Some even agreed to the corruption by allowing agents to take 70% of the fund and scamming the government.

No country can survive this kind of people we have in Nigeria. Extremely corrupt people who run to blame government for every single thing.
Don't mind Nigerians. Instead of them to queue on the road leading to your house praising CBN and Buhari for the loan, they refused to. That you were not aware of something doesn't mean it didn't happen. There was even a Nairaland thread dedicated to it, that ran into hundreds of pages, with many people testifying daily of loan approvals and disbursements.

1 Like

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Inspirer1: 7:54pm On Jan 03
chido20:
Why Una no share this update on time. I no even know say dem Dy collect loan smh
Don't mind them,,, no wonder govt will he claiming they have given out billions for one programme or the other, and people like us will be like how, when?

I wished they had even used it for the intended purpose, perhaps it will have general positive effect

2 Likes

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LegendHero(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03
RenaissanceGuy:
Don't mind Nigerians. Instead of them to queue on the road leading to your house praising CBN and Buhari for the loan, they refused to. That you were not aware of something doesn't mean it didn't happen. There was even a Nairaland thread dedicated to it, that ran into hundreds of pages, with many people testifying daily of loan approvals and disbursements.

Nice that people like you are now helping to defend the government for outreach like this.

That is a win on its own compared to the usual lamentation about "Government scamming citizens" anytime they reveal interventions like this.

1 Like

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Flame333: 8:11pm On Jan 03
LegendHero:
While reading through the Tweets, something caught my attention.

So people have been collecting these loans from the government and yet no one ever came out to commend the past government for giving this amount of huge loans.

Then suddenly, when CBN start automatically deducting it, they are now coming out to say they got the loan and know those who got it in panic mode because they are now sad it got deducted. Some even agreed to the corruption by allowing agents to take 70% of the fund and scamming the government.

No country can survive this kind of people we have in Nigeria. Extremely corrupt people who run to blame government for every single thing.

What do you expect from criminal grants
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Beremx(f): 8:25pm On Jan 03
LegendHero:

Why all of una come dey abuse Buhari?

I never even knew people benefitted from it that much.

I was part of the people that help managed the system the SBA used in disbursing PPP to the American people during Covid. What we used was just their Tax doc, SSN/ITIN, their payroll expenses, other company expenses (Rent, light bills, and etc) and their coverage period. You also don't need to know anyone and the good thing about that one is that the government forgive them and they don't need to pay back provided they spent 80% or so of the loan during their coverage period of 8 or 24 weeks.

I lowkey was thinking in my mind that If Nigeria is working well, we should have had something like that too. I know our government gave Covid assistance in Nigeria back then but just not sure people took it this much. I thought na just elite fiving eachother money.
a lot of people befitted especially people from the north. I just wish Tinubu can forgive and not let people pay back because my dear country hard. Imagine Nigerians struggling to survive are being debited for loans they collected. Very sad.
Btw, I commended Buhari's administration for the loan. If only he made it a grant it would have been a very good legacy

1 Like

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LegendHero(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03
Beremx:
a lot of people befitted especially people from the north. I just wish Tinubu can forgive and not let people pay back because my dear country hard. Imagine Nigerians struggling to survive are being debited for loans they collected. Very sad.
Btw, I commended Buhari's administration for the loan. If only he made it a grant it would have been a very good legacy

Yes it should have been a grant. But even if it is a grant, people still wont use it for the intended reason and things will turn the same.

Me I like how they’re automatically deducting it back. Nigerians must understand that there are consequences for gaming the government.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03
This is serious.

Ikaeniyan0:
They thought it's free money.

I know a lot of people who got the money in my area. A guy used the loan to complete his japa money.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Fkmodhi: 9:31pm On Jan 03
This my neighbour we used to bashed Bubu anytime we have time to discussed about politics, he told me her wife got 700k loans now though the loan was use judiciously.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by delpee(f): 10:26pm On Jan 03
I think the agents should be made to refund whatever was deducted from the loans as a form of deterrence.
Most of those who collected the loans seem not to have used it well going by the comments.

1 Like

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by gare(f): 10:38pm On Jan 03
LegendHero:

Nigeria mentality at play. Who tell you that they must not be commended?

If the FG suddenly lay claim to say they disbursed $500m to people for loan for example, Nigerian will coe online to shout "Who are the people", "No one got this", "Government are scammers", and bla bla bla.

yet people do actually got it but turnaround to badmouth the government about being a scam.

If you don't commend the government for doing their work, how will your democracy succeed if there is no reward system for politicians that perform?

It's not their money, that is where we get it wrong, you can Be thanking why they cart away with your money

1 Like

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LegendHero(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03
gare:

It's not their money, that is where we get it wrong, you can Be thanking why they cart away with your money

If it is not their money, how is it your money?

If Nigerian money is "OUR" money, and the politicians are "Nigerians" too. Don't you think the money is their money too?

2 Likes

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by flokii: 12:10am On Jan 04
Some people thought it was awoof money back then..

I remember telling someone here that the loan would be deducted later.. they don't even need to ask you, if you collected 500k loan for instance and you have 700k balance in the account you used to receive the money, government will just remove their money + interest without your notice. When you see the debit alert, you go know whatsup.

1 Like

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by DKM123: 12:28am On Jan 04
Hahahaha! They thought they had gotten free money. This one Timnubu is looking for every avenue to squeeze NIGERIANS dry like stockfish, they ought to have known they were going to cough out that money sooner or later.

No free money even in free town again o. You will pay.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by LikeAking: 2:24am On Jan 04
Na only to pretend and complain we sabi.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by 3ice9ce: 2:26am On Jan 04
After collecting NIRSAL loan
Beremx:
... Buhari and his government have failed woefully and can’t be trusted...

Confession after NIRSAL started debiting
Beremx:
... I don't think they have started deducting because I was a beneficiary....
I requested for a deep freezer and 2.5kva and was given both instead of the cash equivalents.

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by 3ice9ce: 2:33am On Jan 04
Before NIRSAL debit
Beremx:
Tinubu's government and waste of public funds. Is this what we will see in the next four years?

After NIRSAL started debiting
Beremx:
I just wish Tinubu can forgive and not let people pay back.

LegendHero, help Beremx beg Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by gare(f): 6:37am On Jan 04
LegendHero:

If it is not their money, how is it your money?

If Nigerian money is "OUR" money, and the politicians are "Nigerians" too. Don't you think the money is their money too?

Ok you thank them I will not thank them
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by Realdeals(m): 6:59am On Jan 04
So surprise a lot of people lamenting about Nigeria's debt profile, are the ones that threw the country in such position. The way and means gotten from the CBN was used for such purpose.
Re: Wahala!!! NISRAL Began Deducting Loan Automatically From Beneficiaries Account by munavi: 7:49am On Jan 04
LegendHero:

Nigeria mentality at play. Who tell you that they must not be commended?

If the FG suddenly lay claim to say they disbursed $500m to people for loan for example, Nigerian will coe online to shout "Who are the people", "No one got this", "Government are scammers", and bla bla bla.

yet people do actually got it but turnaround to badmouth the government about being a scam.

If you don't commend the government for doing their work, how will your democracy succeed if there is no reward system for politicians that perform?
You are making sense walahi. Thumbs up 👍

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet "the Renaissance Professionals" - They Have Cut Sanusi To Size! / King Jaja Of Opobo Kingdom (Pictures) / Fact! Mugabe's Views On Racism [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.