Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? (54282 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by babaireti(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04
When man eat man, what else?
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Truvelisback(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Who's game with this kind of animal mate, am confused when I come across this roasted baboon....to me I see this as pure wickedness.
It's like eating a humanbeing.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Pinicop(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Who's game with this kind of animal mate, am confused when I come across this roasted baboon....to me I see this as pure wickedness.

Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by TobiAbuja: 11:26pm On Jan 04
muller101:
What is the different between this and antelopes. Both roam about in the bush. Something higher got to turn them into delicacies.

I N T E L L I G E N C E

Baboons have a lot more then the cretins who did this. Why TF is this even one the front page? Disgusting, sadistic and an utter embarrassment for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by kelmicheal: 11:30pm On Jan 04
This na jungle justice
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by tollyboy5(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04
These ones will eat human being in closed door

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Lacash: 11:43pm On Jan 04
ADEADE292:
Maybe it’s a jungle justice πŸ˜„
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by YorubaPrince: 12:10am On Jan 05
Igbo pple go chop dis thing na. No be big deal to dem... Savage Cannibals! grin
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Hamilton1(m): 12:23am On Jan 05
YorubaPrince:
Igbo pple go chop dis thing na. No be big deal to dem... Savage Cannibals! grin
Ewedu and Amala grin grin
Go and mine the Baboon skull grin grin
Baboon skull miners grin

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Zico777(m): 12:53am On Jan 05
grin
budaatum:
Some will eat their neighbour if no one saw them. Damn! Some would eat their siblings and children.

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by kaaybest(m): 1:28am On Jan 05
sad seeing this alone

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by TrainPark: 3:33am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Puke!! undecided

A day would come that eating human being will be a norms in this country undecided

Please don’t eat it!!

Some pipo dey chop am across river Niger ooo
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by KingMack(m): 9:03am On Jan 05
Yummy πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by olamilekan9(m): 9:25am On Jan 05
if i no follow eat am make i bend..i have been eating dried monkeys since 12 naw 😎
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by tonyshine01: 9:46am On Jan 05
ADEADE292:

This is a Chimpanzee not Baboon. Is it because it looks like portable?
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by itsene: 11:59am On Jan 05
No.
If you eat baboon, you can eat a human being.
No primate should be edible!

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by DaTruths: 1:22pm On Jan 05
ADEADE292:

What about roasted goat, is it pure wickedness?

Voting for Tinubu is more of a wicked act than roasting that baboon.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by TheGreatIYANU: 5:44pm On Jan 05
Marvieduke:
This looks like eating a fellow human being..... Please I pass jooor.

It's nauseating

2 Likes

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by TheGreatIYANU: 5:44pm On Jan 05
EmekaBlue:
Na homo sapien u dey chop so. Olden days human being

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by MySolace: 7:04am On Jan 06
santaclaws:
Anyone who can conveniently eat this can eat a human being...

Those places where they eat monkeys and baboons in Nigeria are the same places where you'll find cannibals. 🀐
Plz where in Nigeria?
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by Kalvan: 12:00pm On Jan 06
This is some low IQ shit lol.

When these people start dying from a new Ebola type disease, better not cry to Europe and the USA to save you.

There’s a reason humans can eat cows, goats, sheep, etc. Thousands of years of domestication and selective breeding of these animals to make them palatable livestock
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by makaveli902: 8:44pm On Jan 06
dawnomike:
This seems little compared to a roasted gorilla

Naso cannibalism dey start oo shocked shocked 8 shocked
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by muller101(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07
etrange:

Does that really need an explanation? The difference is that this is more closely related to human than the antelope. The biological differences between apes and humans are so little that eating one feels like eating a fellow human being. While other animals arguably feel pains and emotions like fear/love, apes are more likely to feel and express them the way we do due to our common features. That aside, anyone who isn't grossed out by the skull or fingers of a chimp in their pot is a divergent.
OK bring an antelope with an ape home let's see which will attack you first.
Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by etrange: 11:32pm On Jan 07
muller101:
OK bring an antelope with an ape home let's see which will attack you first.

How does this relate to anything I've said? What you eat or don't eat has nothing to do with the animal's disposition towards humans. A snake is more likely to attack you than a chicken, yet more people chicken than snake. I just gave reasons while people would be weirded out by the idea of eating a primate, and you're talking about attack. Is a human not more like to attack you than a Tilapia fish? Do you then eat humans because of that? Nawa, I don't understand you people's logic on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by omooba969(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08
etrange:

How does this relate to anything I've said? What you eat or don't eat has nothing to do with the animal's disposition towards humans. A snake is more likely to attack you than a chicken, yet more people chicken than snake. I just gave reasons while people would be weirded out by the idea of eating a primate, and you're talking about attack. Is a human not more like to attack you than a Tilapia fish? Do you then eat humans because of that? Nawa, I don't understand you people's logic on this platform.

Very good argument! πŸ‘

You blew the empty head out of the water. grin

1 Like

Re: Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? by omooba969(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08
tonyshine01:

This is a Chimpanzee not Baboon. Is it because it looks like portable?

You're wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.