Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? (27485 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf / Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? / Tweet About Nigeria Winning AFCON, World Cup, Iheanacho & Ndidi For Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by robosky02(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04
KingLion007:
Every Capped players was once uncap players... If we don't give them opportunities how then are we gonna know how good they are. We Africans just need to think beyond the box. Messi, Pele, Ronaldo delima, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zidane, Henry, Pirlo, Kaka, Ronaldinho were once uncapped. So let's support and encourage what we have.

You don't get the point
Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by KingLion007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04
robosky02:

You don't get the point

Let me get the point bruh
Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by KingLion007(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04
robosky02:

You don't get the point

The said guy might not be an instant starter. Not playing with teammates buh they will train together right?!. A fast thinking player can easily adapt bruh.. I was once like that so I know what am saying.
Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by Exceed15: 8:21pm On Jan 04
So this one is 24 yrs?
Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by robosky02(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04
KingLion007:
Let me get the point bruh

The point is

A good coach should not be trying to blend now or trying to get players days to a major competition

We should have gotten to a point that by now every can almost tell our first eleven

Look at USA 94 team everyone knows the first eleven and they know themselves.
If there is a chance you almost know who will come in

But this team we don't Know our first eleven
They have not blended well... Back in the days Yekini know s where to position if Finidi George is with the ball

We had friendlies that's where you test uncapped players. Eg of all the several friendlies we are still not sure of our keepers
It was during the friendlies when Uzoho was fumbling we should have tested the other keepers.but JP kept using Uzoho even when we have other keepers on the bench

Now you are bringing Nwabili days to a tournament and you want him to be number one.
Someone who hasn't gel with the defense, who hasn't been with the team and who hasn't built his confidence

My brother, we can't always be rebuilding and you want to win
See Senegal, Egypt and Ghana there teams have been together for years and the understand themselves
Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by godwon01(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04
This dude play like Sunni Keita. Another aboki that was given a red card in South Africa world cup. Honestly, he is a good replacement for Ndidi. He might even be a revelation of the tournament. I wish him best of luck in the competition.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by benukah(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04
Alhassan Yusuf was my student at Rochas Foundation College, Kano
Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:48am On Jan 05
ogawisdom:
grin

Ndi football except you are earning from the game, focus less on it and find something to earn from.

USD is already 1255 today & rising more than ijebu garri while they are trying to change price of PMS.

This year will be tough for those without multiple sources of income.

Except you are being fed by someone football should be the least of your concerns.
And how does watching football stop you from earning money?
I hope you don't also sleep,since that would be a waste of your money making time..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by KingLion007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05
robosky02:

The point is

A good coach should not be trying to blend now or trying to get players days to a major competition

We should have gotten to a point that by now every can almost tell our first eleven

Look at USA 94 team everyone knows the first eleven and they know themselves.
If there is a chance you almost know who will come in

But this team we don't Know our first eleven
They have not blended well... Back in the days Yekini know s where to position if Finidi George is with the ball

We had friendlies that's where you test uncapped players. Eg of all the several friendlies we are still not sure of our keepers
It was during the friendlies when Uzoho was fumbling we should have tested the other keepers.but JP kept using Uzoho even when we have other keepers on the bench

Now you are bringing Nwabili days to a tournament and you want him to be number one.
Someone who hasn't gel with the defense, who hasn't been with the team and who hasn't built his confidence

My brother, we can't always be rebuilding and you want to win
See Senegal, Egypt and Ghana there teams have been together for years and the understand themselves
I understand your point bruh buh the said teams you have mentioned also have freshers.. Ndidi had injury and he needs to be replaced and as for the goalkeeping section... Hmmmm speechless. The truth is we don't have a coach.
Re: Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? by robosky02(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05
KingLion007:
I understand your point bruh buh the said teams you have mentioned also have freshers.. Ndidi had injury and he needs to be replaced and as for the goalkeeping section... Hmmmm speechless. The truth is we don't have a coach.

We don't have s coach

Full stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia / Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics) / Maradona: "Teams No Longer Fear Argentina.. Nigeria Disgraced Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.