Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq (23067 Views)

N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation / Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation / ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Why EFCC Must Stop My Fresh Trial - Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq by donmik: 8:37pm On Jan 04
Someone called Buhari sold Nigerians wealth into the hands of his kinsmen and Tinubu gratefully conceals all these cos he wants to be president.

The president we should never have had is this Badluck called Buhari.

With all his segmentation, the North are still crying of penury.

Cluelessness called leadership in Africa.

Tanzania who should have be a leading country doesn't have the resources as we do here.

God, rise and fight these people cos the are stronger than us o
Re: ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04
Useless thief of a Muslim woman .. Mtcheew
Re: ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04
SmartProf:

Fake health challenges suddenly develop in these criminals when they are asked to come explain how they mis-used funds, but they are very healthy when massively stealing public funds. This format is too old.

That's because our laws, courts and judges allow them to under it. No special courts for these financial criminals with accelerated hearing and the use of circumstantial evidence against them. They are always let off the hook,citing nonsense technicalities

1 Like

Re: ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq by Phantom233: 9:38pm On Jan 04
Health challenge kee you dia, naso una de fake sickness anytime efcc hunt una. But one day that sickness wer una de fake go surely come
Re: ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq by BossGerald: 10:26pm On Jan 04
SmartProf:

Fake health challenges suddenly develop in these criminals when they are asked to come explain how they mis-used funds, but they are very healthy when massively stealing public funds. This format is too old.

The worst part is that Buhari's supporters now agbadorians were insulting opposition voices and tagging them loosers then.

Who are now the real enemies of the country?

1 Like

Re: ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq by Asswipemod: 4:01am On Jan 05
politicoNG:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-%E2%82%A637-1bn-fraud-why-i-didnt-honour-efccs-invitation-ex-minister/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RTdzMvdkhc50k_JB38oE9E0m0z6RHUtaSi79MO5-3Tv0_FI3yRhrT76k#Echobox=1704371399

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7957464/n37.1bn-fraud-buharis-minister-shuns

Look at her Fulani face. You will cough up every single kobo Buhari allowed you to pilfer. Ole oshi.
Re: ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq by franudi: 4:43am On Jan 05
A lot of looting happened under her watch. That humanitarian ministry is a looting ministry. Even Buhari should be invited for questioning. ₦37B is too small. EFCC should dig deeper. That ministry should be scrapped as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' / Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity / Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.