Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) (10264 Views)

Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by hammerFC: 6:55pm On Jan 04
allthingsgood:

if you lie write with huge capital letters and design with flowers, nobody is going anywhere, ever!

Also nobody is chasing igbo. So rest.

CAPITAL LETTER F9

U DON FAIL AM.

FROM THIS STAND POINT, NIGERIA IS HEADING IN THE DIRECTION OF YUGOSLAVIA.

THE AMERICANS TRIED TO WARN YOU ABOUT IT IN 2015.

WE HAVE RESEARCHED AND DISCOVERED SO MANY THINGS AND IT CAN NEVER BE LIKE BEFORE AGAIN. NEVER THE SAME...

IT IS LIKE YOU DO A DNA TEST AND DISCOVER THE CHILDREN ARE NOT YOURS, WILL YOU CONTINUE?

ALIENATING THE IGBOS HAVE HELPED THEM TO FIND THEIR KITH AND KIN AND WE WILL NOT STOP BROTHERS IN ARMS UNTIL WE ARE REUNITED AGAIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4GLdQo1Wqs
Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by caye(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04
SoNature:
Black people, obviously, cannot govern themselves!

-isrhell Vs Palestine
- UkroNazi/. NATO Vs Russia
- china Vs Amerikkka
- Iran Vs Amerikkka
- Syria Vs Amerikkka
- Irak Vs Amerikkka
- Saudi + Amerikkka+ israhell Vs Yemen

...pray, tell me...are you governing yourselves well , like this?

1 Like

Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by caye(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04
viodemus:
umu chineke, our toys are working.
They have a few air pluckers and m.nes.
They need more small mobile toys.

Biya should understand, we need peace, and pray for everlasting peace. But we would not let him genocide our siblings.

The great region and cousins, still need more training. The great foreign allies are trying. We also need to increase our own efforts in learning and pinpoint preparation. Walking in close range like that is amateurish. They need to space out more; and also hit when necessary with a better surprise, if they jam them in.

We and them need to get in France ears more often. If need be, give France some access to resource control, so that they can supply both sides, the other side is driving the narrative.

We love all of Cameroon, but we have an interest, moreover those are family to us. Let peace reign on all sides.

May God continue to bless the great region and cousins

May God continue to bless the allies.

My brother from ( presumably) the south east...did I read you mention France?
Wow. France the murderer of millions of black ppls, the killers and blood suckers , who helped ( with their house nieggers) turn Afrika to a graveyard...you are depending on France?

I weep for you. You haven't known your real enemies. Ask the Congo, Haiti, Mali and Burkina Faso, who France is.
I really feel sorry for these Africans, who have no knowledge of history.

So seriously sad.
Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by caye(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04
Princedapace:
Why are Africans killing them selves over land borders created by whites? Does it mean that Africans cant sit down by them selves and negotiate their own existence? Does it truly mean that blacks are lesser humans? We must we fight and waste funds and lose human lives on top creation made by Europeans who solely did those creations out of their own selfish and economic interests?
The black race can sit down and talk as adults. Shame
Thank you sir.

Why must I die because of pink( yt ) supremacists, who believe that they are the master race of men, and who ( in their minds) have dethroned God, and put their collective power on the throne?

I have no business with any pink man or their Afrikan partitioning plans of 1884.
We Afrikans, can come together and draw our own plans, and write down our own destiny and execute it.
We have no business with the pink man , Arab or Jew. We have no friends...only short term business partners.
We have no friends.
Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04
caye:

Thank you sir.

Why must I die because of pink( yt ) supremacists, who believe that they are the master race of men, and who ( in their minds) have dethroned God, and put their collective power on the throne?

I have no business with any pink man or their Afrikan partitioning plans of 1884.
We Afrikans, can come together and draw our own plans, and write down our own destiny and execute it.
We have no business with the pink man , Arab or Jew. We have no friends...only short term business partners.
We have no friends.

It is a shame that Africans just cant sit down and replan what the white men planned for them which was purely for the sole interest of milking the continent. I am always ashamed of my race beause I know that whites wouldnt have taken this crap from us in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by caye(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04
JoeEeL:
CONFAMD.

See what forceful border drawings from Berlin has caused the lives of indigenous peoples.

The enemies gathered to pluder africa, and in the world wars 1 and 2... they killed each other massively.

They will still pay for their crimes in future. We watch.

Amen.
Their regional wars may soon become another great European tribal war, that will consume millions of their young men.
May their evil karma visit them.
However, we Afrikans need a restitution to do...we need to confess our evil deeds, forsake them and turn to the Most High God.

1 Like

Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by viodemus: 9:23pm On Jan 04
caye:

My brother from ( presumably) the south east...did I read you mention France?
Wow. France the murderer of millions of black ppls, the killers and blood suckers , who helped ( with their house nieggers) turn Afrika to a graveyard...you are depending on France?

I weep for you. You haven't known your real enemies. Ask the Congo, Haiti, Mali and Burkina Faso, who France is.
I really feel sorry for these Africans, who have no knowledge of history.

So seriously sad.

Broda, if france will help us against our enemies, so be it.

Why are you not seriously sad about hausa, fulani, and kanuris (normally all called hausas), why are you not seriously sad about their Saudi and iran loyalty. We are more loyal to Israel, America, Germany, and even UK, than france; but france is on the top of our allies.
Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by caye(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04
viodemus:

Broda, if france will help us against our enemies, so be it.

Why are you not seriously sad about hausa, fulani, and kanuris (normally all called hausas), why are you not seriously sad about their Saudi and iran loyalty. We are more loyal to Israel, America, Germany, and even UK, than france; but france is on the top of our allies.

"if you don't understand pink supremacy,
and it's system in entirety,
everything you think you understand,
will confuse you
"
- Elder Neely Fuller jr.

I wish you best of luck, brother.
I know I can't make you walk through the door, if you are not yet ready.

I really wish you good luck.
Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:21am On Jan 05
allthingsgood:

No you cant ever. Its like an egg, once you break it, it can never be the same
No country on the surface of this planet can ever return to pre-colonization.

Infact, even if it were somehow possible, Europe and America will never allow it. That will mean a direct threat to their existence.
Really.

So you're property of America.

And happy one at that.
Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by ANTIFA: 10:50am On Jan 05
jose556:
There are many fights going on around the globe but many are just baseless. One of such fights is the one going on in Cameroon.

Just learn French and blend into the society and move on. These people said no, just because they are English speaking and the government favours the French speaking, they want their own country.
your a fool
Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by allthingsgood: 11:38am On Jan 05
chiagozien:
Really.

So you're property of America.

And happy one at that.

Whether you are happy or not, they dont care
Re: Ambazonian Liberation Forces Chased Cameroonian Military Away (Video, Photos) by allthingsgood: 11:39am On Jan 05
hammerFC:

CAPITAL LETTER F9

U DON FAIL AM.

FROM THIS STAND POINT, NIGERIA IS HEADING IN THE DIRECTION OF YUGOSLAVIA.

THE AMERICANS TRIED TO WARN YOU ABOUT IT IN 2015.

WE HAVE RESEARCHED AND DISCOVERED SO MANY THINGS AND IT CAN NEVER BE LIKE BEFORE AGAIN. NEVER THE SAME...

IT IS LIKE YOU DO A DNA TEST AND DISCOVER THE CHILDREN ARE NOT YOURS, WILL YOU CONTINUE?

ALIENATING THE IGBOS HAVE HELPED THEM TO FIND THEIR KITH AND KIN AND WE WILL NOT STOP BROTHERS IN ARMS UNTIL WE ARE REUNITED AGAIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4GLdQo1Wqs

crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Clash In Ghana Over Election Results / African Union Suspends Burkina Faso Over Military Coup / Israel's War On Gaza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.