Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels (7045 Views)

It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank / Nigeria, Others To Get AFREXIM Bank’s $25bn Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:49pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Most of the roads are lies. Obi also built roads and even built part of the state university. Go and check the threads are here on NL since you are interested in finding out or are you only sold out to Wike?
Obi does not drink 40 year old whiskey on Monday mornings neither does he sing songs to amuse Gbaja.
Last I checked, it was Wike who claimed he was fighting for justice, fairness and equity only to turn around and support a Muslim Muslim ticket after claiming Rivers is a Christian state. It is Wike who claimed he does not want to be VP but is now a Minister. It was Wike who claimed he will never be a godfather but is now fighting to control his successor. So who is deceived between you and I?
you're just a stupiid buffon, which of the road is a lie? Obi did absolutely nothing as governor, no evidence at all of projects he did as governor, Gbaja is wikes friend and he has been to Rivers to commission project, what's you business if two friends decide to unwind, and let off some steam, are they not humans?
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 9:55pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Wike cannot be on Pandora because he is not so smart. That is why he wasted Rivers money on a presidential ticket he could never get in a million lifetimes. Obi was smart enough to see the handwriting while your Wike thought stolen money will save him. He lost woefully.

Let me call your attention again to the 50bn primary education funds your god stole. That is money meant for education of primary school pupils. That is the man you are supporting. A man who steals from poor kids. You should be ashamed of yourself
obi was smart yet he allegedly spent $10m of some his hidden stolen funds in 2019 when he contested with Atiku, spent money in the 2023 elections? Obi stole all the money that would have been used to create an enabling environment for his people to thrive in Anambra, he hid the bulk of it in tax havens, used the rest to set up businesses in Abuja and Rivers, he could not even build a next supermarket in Anambra because he knows his people are poor, on the other hand wike built 4 standard branches of his hypercity supermarket chain here in Rivers state and in the process he provided employment,
what has obi done in terms of employment generation as a private citizen and a busines man for his Anambra people? And also knoe that The obi that you support will never rule Nigeria
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 10:32pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
Tinubu was in that report, yet people like you call out Tinubu everyday, anybody can claim to be anything before the beginning of the world, politics is a profession, its not easy to be an active politician since 1999, if it was easy, your father would have done it and you wouldn't have been frustrated in 2024, Joe Biden the President of the US has been a politician for most part of his adult life, is anybody in your family better than him? The obi that you're defending is he not a politician? Same ovi that allegedly had $500m stashed in Pandora, same obi that was allegedly caught with 250m cash when he was governor, just switch the name to wike, I wonder how you would react
This is the kind of ignorant dumb people they recruit to defend them. Tinubu was not mentioned in Pandora paper. I challenge you to show where Tinubu was mentioned. Another foolish statement is to claim politics is a profession. So in your mind now, you're a practicing professional politician. Can you tell me the institution that accredits politicians since you claim it is a profession? So in your dull mind now, the most difficult thing your father could have done in his adult life was to be a politician and be looting or rolling on the ground for pittance? Is your Wike now Joe Biden? I have never heard Joe Biden claim to be drinking 40 year old whiskey on Mondays. If your own profession is politics then I regret to tell you that you have nothing to be proud of. Career politicians are generally seen as pests and parasites in most societies and Biden is not an exception. Go and get a decent and sensible thing to do with your life and stop thinking a career of looting is a career to be proud of. My father can never be a looting machine. Get that straight you dumb parasite.
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 10:35pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
Do you have proof that I'm on a 20k payroll? Where is the video or proof of fubara asking for a dip in igr? Anambra indigenes are everywhere in Rivers, they can't sit tight in their eldorado to enjoy their perfect state. Before wike left and before the elections, wike signed a contract worth 70b with jb, 4b was to be deducted for 18months for those projects,when fubara became governor, he approached zenith Bank for a N195b loan and it was granted, 150b was paid to jb for the Ring Road project, 6b was to be deducted monthly from the igr for 3 years to service the loan procured for the Ring Road, when you add everything it amounts to 10b monthly deduction and fubara was very aware of this deductions, the 4b payment will end in March, the one he procured will end in 3 years from now, like i said earlier, you guys come on the Internet to talk about things you know nothing about, can your beloved Anambra state dare to embark on projects that takes 10b from their igr monthly buffon?
What bigger proof exists of you being a 20k pest than the fact you are jumping from thread to thread defending looters who are presiding over the destruction of the country. Wike himself said it that Fubara cancelled the Ring Road in one of his media rants. It is a testament to your incompetence that you are not following your god's words closely. Fubara had to come out and debunk the claim. So who is lying now? Is it Fubara or Wike. That is what happens when dumb people like you are recruited for peanuts. You don't know when you get lost in the gale of tales you need to defend. Ordinary 20k job you can't handle well. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 10:38pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
you're just a stupiid buffon, which of the road is a lie? Obi did absolutely nothing as governor, no evidence at all of projects he did as governor, Gbaja is wikes friend and he has been to Rivers to commission project, what's you business if two friends decide to unwind, and let off some steam, are they not humans?
You are an imbecilic slowpoke if you think all those audo roads are true. Your brain has been sold for 20k so I'm not surprised. Special adviser grin grin
When did Gbaja and Wike become friends? Which market did they meet? I guess you're the one that connected them as friends. Obi did well as governor. His mistake was not employing boys and paying them 20k to defend him online. Such daft useless entities come online to be defending politicians who don't give a hoot about them. You are a poor excuse of a human being
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 10:47pm On Jan 05
vanitybutiwanti:
obi was smart yet he allegedly spent $10m of some his hidden stolen funds in 2019 when he contested with Atiku, spent money in the 2023 elections? Obi stole all the money that would have been used to create an enabling environment for his people to thrive in Anambra, he hid the bulk of it in tax havens, used the rest to set up businesses in Abuja and Rivers, he could not even build a next supermarket in Anambra because he knows his people are poor, on the other hand wike built 4 standard branches of his hypercity supermarket chain here in Rivers state and in the process he provided employment,
what has obi done in terms of employment generation as a private citizen and a busines man for his Anambra people? And also knoe that The obi that you support will never rule Nigeria
Is it Wike the drunkard who canno win ordinary presidential primaries after blowing away dollars he never worked for that will rule Nigeria? grin grin
Obi was smart. That is why he is not a confused politician today doing PDAPC. Your god does not even know where he is. At least Obi can hide under his previous positions as Chair of multiple banks to claim he got $10m. Can you tell us where Wike got the money he used to buy forms for all political candidates in Rivers? How much was his salary as LG chair, Minister of state and Governor to be able to afford to spend almost 500m on nomination forms? That is a barefaced looter right there but it is Obi that is your problem.
Since you claim Wike owns Hypercity, can you tell us where he got the money from? Again, another looting spree yet you want to die ontop of him. You see how stupid you are now? It is a known fact that Rivers cannot measure up to Anambra when it comes to men of wealth and means. Emeka Offor alone will beat hands down all the rich people of Rivers. A Rivers person having the mouth to call Anambra people poor is the joke of the century.
As Wike has employed you and paying you 20k as Special Adviser, I guess he has done you well. You can go and sacrifice your children to him. Ode
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 11:15pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:
You are an imbecilic slowpoke if you think all those audo roads are true. Your brain has been sold for 20k so I'm not surprised. Special adviser grin grin
When did Gbaja and Wike become friends? Which market did they meet? I guess you're the one that connected them as friends. Obi did well as governor. His mistake was not employing boys and paying them 20k to defend him online. Such daft useless entities come online to be defending politicians who don't give a hoot about them. You are a poor excuse of a human being
shut up buffon, gbaja come to rivers to commission a project, its on record, you a psychopath so I won't dignify your post with a response going forward. Wike did more than your lord and personal saviour obi, you're so shocked and pained, you can't believe it, you want to apologise for being against him but you're being nudged by your ego to maintain a defiant stance, wike did so well, his detractors had to claim that his projects are fake, you're just driven by hatred and bitterness, I hope you won't commit suicide, in the next 100 years when arguments will be driven by facts, people will produce videos and pictorial evidence of wikes work, show is the ones your god obi did instead you're running round circles buffon tongue
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 11:17pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

What bigger proof exists of you being a 20k pest than the fact you are jumping from thread to thread defending looters who are presiding over the destruction of the country. Wike himself said it that Fubara cancelled the Ring Road in one of his media rants. It is a testament to your incompetence that you are not following your god's words closely. Fubara had to come out and debunk the claim. So who is lying now? Is it Fubara or Wike. That is what happens when dumb people like you are recruited for peanuts. You don't know when you get lost in the gale of tales you need to defend. Ordinary 20k job you can't handle well. You should be ashamed of yourself
shut up ignorant buffon, wike never said that fubara cancelled the ring road project, are you daaft, how can you cancel a project that 150b out of 195b has been paid, compensation for demolished buildings has been paid. If i ask your father to produce evidence, you'll start gasping at straws small boy, ate you going to ask jb to return 150b?
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 11:19pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

This is the kind of ignorant dumb people they recruit to defend them. Tinubu was not mentioned in Pandora paper. I challenge you to show where Tinubu was mentioned. Another foolish statement is to claim politics is a profession. So in your mind now, you're a practicing professional politician. Can you tell me the institution that accredits politicians since you claim it is a profession? So in your dull mind now, the most difficult thing your father could have done in his adult life was to be a politician and be looting or rolling on the ground for pittance? Is your Wike now Joe Biden? I have never heard Joe Biden claim to be drinking 40 year old whiskey on Mondays. If your own profession is politics then I regret to tell you that you have nothing to be proud of. Career politicians are generally seen as pests and parasites in most societies and Biden is not an exception. Go and get a decent and sensible thing to do with your life and stop thinking a career of looting is a career to be proud of. My father can never be a looting machine. Get that straight you dumb parasite.
saying tinubu and oyetola was on it buffon? A man should not take alcohol because of what a low life loser on the Internet thinks about him? Who are you to dictate how a man should live his life? You're just pained, broke and jealous. Get a life and double your hustle tongue tongue, wealth is from God broke buffon
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 11:21pm On Jan 05
Kukutenla:

Is it Wike the drunkard who canno win ordinary presidential primaries after blowing away dollars he never worked for that will rule Nigeria? grin grin
Obi was smart. That is why he is not a confused politician today doing PDAPC. Your god does not even know where he is. At least Obi can hide under his previous positions as Chair of multiple banks to claim he got $10m. Can you tell us where Wike got the money he used to buy forms for all political candidates in Rivers? How much was his salary as LG chair, Minister of state and Governor to be able to afford to spend almost 500m on nomination forms? That is a barefaced looter right there but it is Obi that is your problem.
Since you claim Wike owns Hypercity, can you tell us where he got the money from? Again, another looting spree yet you want to die ontop of him. You see how stupid you are now? It is a known fact that Rivers cannot measure up to Anambra when it comes to men of wealth and means. Emeka Offor alone will beat hands down all the rich people of Rivers. A Rivers person having the mouth to call Anambra people poor is the joke of the century.
As Wike has employed you and paying you 20k as Special Adviser, I guess he has done you well. You can go and sacrifice your children to him. Ode
Anambra is this and that yet you don't live in Anambra, wike can easily access loan from banks to set up his business by virtue of his standing in life, tell your father to double his hustle, pained buffon tongue
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 5:52am On Jan 06
vanitybutiwanti:
Anambra is this and that yet you don't live in Anambra, wike can easily access loan from banks to set up his business by virtue of his standing in life, tell your father to double his hustle, pained buffon tongue
See rubbish talk like that of a king sized idiot
I never knew standing in life is one of the collateral for obtaining loans
Which school did you go to self
The school ought to withdraw your certificate for your shocking lack of common sense
Is that how your father got a loan?
Idiot
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 5:57am On Jan 06
vanitybutiwanti:
saying tinubu and oyetola was on it buffon? A man should not take alcohol because of what a low life loser on the Internet thinks about him? Who are you to dictate how a man should live his life? You're just pained, broke and jealous. Get a life and double your hustle tongue tongue, wealth is from God broke buffon
Look at this dimwit. Is tinubu same person with Oyetola? You have been showing how daft you are with all the nonsense and putrid rubbish you've written here. Show where Tinubu was mentioned in Pandora papers.
It's funny you're bragging with Wike's wealth. Are you helping him spend the wealth? You're just a 20k pauper who is being clownishly dressed as a special adviser. It shows in all your ignorant rubbish. The only thing you're confident about his Wike and his politics. Any other thing and you're a useless, ignorant donkey. You should be ashamed of yourself.
20k!! That's less than the amount I pay my security
Yet you're feeling fly
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 5:58am On Jan 06
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up ignorant buffon, wike never said that fubara cancelled the ring road project, are you daaft, how can you cancel a project that 150b out of 195b has been paid, compensation for demolished buildings has been paid. If i ask your father to produce evidence, you'll start gasping at straws small boy, ate you going to ask jb to return 150b?
Ask for evidence and I'll provide this one. I'm ready to show you how stupid you are.
Anything Wike your blood will be hot because of 20k special adviser job. Is that even a job? grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutenla: 6:16am On Jan 06
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up buffon, gbaja come to rivers to commission a project, its on record, you a psychopath so I won't dignify your post with a response going forward. Wike did more than your lord and personal saviour obi, you're so shocked and pained, you can't believe it, you want to apologise for being against him but you're being nudged by your ego to maintain a defiant stance, wike did so well, his detractors had to claim that his projects are fake, you're just driven by hatred and bitterness, I hope you won't commit suicide, in the next 100 years when arguments will be driven by facts, people will produce videos and pictorial evidence of wikes work, show is the ones your god obi did instead you're running round circles buffon tongue
Apologise for being against a total idiot who doesn't know what he's doing? You must think I'm daft like you. Wike is singing and dancing to amuse his "friend" and rushing to open door for people in his office. Is that what he bargained for when he was forming alpha and omega in PDP? Why didn't he do friendship with all the governors he drove away from PDP? Now it is Gbaja Tinubu's boy that he's friends with. So las las he himself is now a Tinubu boy after all the bragging grin cheesy
FYI, Obi's projects are there on the Internet if you're interested in seeing them. You're not because you're only here to defend Wike your lord and saviour. No one else matters.
Let me also say that it's easy to see the rubbish that's going on now that a lot of you Political urchins are now trying to rationalise political offices as business where you go there to make money while claiming to work. Thunder fire you all!!
I know you're all waiting and hoping one day for your godfather to call you into one office so you can start your looting from there. You all will fail. Public money is to be spent for public good. Any stolen public money by you and your masters will haunt you and your generations to come.
Biden is there today. He has been investigated throughly after over 30 years in office and nothing incriminating is found on him. Let your god Wike hear investigations now and his blood pressure will rise. Is that not why he chose Fubara to succeed him? Is that not why he chose APC for protection? All stolen public money will haunt the thieves and their generations. Mark it down
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 6:59am On Jan 06
Kukutenla:

Ask for evidence and I'll provide this one. I'm ready to show you how stupid you are.
Anything Wike your blood will be hot because of 20k special adviser job. Is that even a job? grin grin
show proof of this ignorant buffon, you're obsessed with 20k because that's what your father earn every month, you couldn't even sleep at night, I made you restless. Like I said you know nothing about what you're talking about, you are nonentity that comes on the Internet to cry and complain about your poverty and misfortune, if you don't show proof then you're bastaarrd tongue
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Gboss247(m): 9:08am On Jan 06
nedekid:

Where is the electricity to diversify?
Just to power our smaller generator of 80kva, not the 120, 350 kva, we bought 300 liters yesterday, by this evening we had to get another 300l. Guess what? Diesel is 1k per liter. All the work is just to pay the diesel supplier.
2 days, 600k to power Gen set. How much is the revenue? Alternative is to shutdown and throw people out of work.
Electricity is not the problem but ignorance of the New Electricity Acts is the problem. Electricity has been moved from the exclusive list (federal list) to concurrent list (State government, private businesses and individuals) can generate, transmit and distribute electricity. Nigerian businessmen are expected to formed power companies and build power plants, send the qouta that is needed to their factories and sell excess to grid. In advanced countries, people sell electricity back to the grid from their rooftop solar PV panels and Nigeria being an equatorial country has excessive sunlight to enjoy constant electricity from solar technologies.
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutente23: 8:59am On Jan 07
vanitybutiwanti:
show proof of this ignorant buffon, you're obsessed with 20k because that's what your father earn every month, you couldn't even sleep at night, I made you restless. Like I said you know nothing about what you're talking about, you are nonentity that comes on the Internet to cry and complain about your poverty and misfortune, if you don't show proof then you're bastaarrd tongue
You're a fvcking bastard. It is because you're a bastard that you're using your father as chewing stick on the internet thinking you're referring to mine. Those who lack something always don't know it's value.
20k ignorant special adviser

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D85YiifXLkuI&ved=2ahUKEwju1bn05sqDAxUHUkEAHX2TAuQQwqsBegQIEBAG&usg=AOvVaw2NIWKX8VpEJUWlzdzE6KMP
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 10:14am On Jan 07
Kukutente23:

You're a fvcking bastard. It is because you're a bastard that you're using your father as chewing stick on the internet thinking you're referring to mine. Those who lack something always don't know it's value.
20k ignorant special adviser

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D85YiifXLkuI&ved=2ahUKEwju1bn05sqDAxUHUkEAHX2TAuQQwqsBegQIEBAG&usg=AOvVaw2NIWKX8VpEJUWlzdzE6KMP
ignorant buffon at what point was it stated that The Ring Road project was cancelled by sim? A project that 150b has been paid out of 195b, project that kickbacks have already been received, if he cancels it, how it going to affect wike? Wike has already collected his 30b-50b kickbacks, you didn't even watch the video, you were just in a hurry to reply. Ignorant buffon that talks about things he knows nothing about
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutente23: 11:52am On Jan 07
vanitybutiwanti:
ignorant buffon at what point was it stated that The Ring Road project was cancelled by sim? A project that 150b has been paid out of 195b, project that kickbacks have already been received, if he cancels it, how it going to affect wike? Wike has already collected his 30b-50b kickbacks, you didn't even watch the video, you were just in a hurry to reply. Ignorant buffon that talks about things he knows nothing about
Look at this idiot
So why was he talking about it and why did Fubara's govt come out to deny it?
Look at the rubbish this 20k special adviser is talking. He's even bold to claim Wike collected 50b kickback. So that's a good thing in your eyes?
You fools are going to be the one to suffer for the corruption you're praising and supporting
Read the links below you foolish bastard
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/31/why-n195bn-ph-ring-road-project-cant-be-cancelled-rivers-govt/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwinyPvBjcuDAxVkW0EAHdl8D1kQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2R7r3mkJZ2EbHHKrxje-NP

https://platinumtimes.ng/just-in-rivers-gov-fubara-withdraws-n195bn-ring-road-contract-initiated-by-wike/
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 12:12pm On Jan 07
Kukutente23:

Look at this idiot
So why was he talking about it and why did Fubara's govt come out to deny it?
Look at the rubbish this 20k special adviser is talking. He's even bold to claim Wike collected 50b kickback. So that's a good thing in your eyes?
You fools are going to be the one to suffer for the corruption you're praising and supporting
Read the links below you foolish bastard
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/31/why-n195bn-ph-ring-road-project-cant-be-cancelled-rivers-govt/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwinyPvBjcuDAxVkW0EAHdl8D1kQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2R7r3mkJZ2EbHHKrxje-NP

https://platinumtimes.ng/just-in-rivers-gov-fubara-withdraws-n195bn-ring-road-contract-initiated-by-wike/
you're an uninformed ignorant buffon, I've told you to provide proof of where he talked about fubara canceling the Ring Road project, stop poring saliva everywhere, wike never talked about Ring road project being cancelled buffon, you didn't even watch the video you sent to me. Rivers state government never cancelled the Ring Road project, it was buffoons like you who go about talking about things they know nothing about on social media that started that rumour and the government rightly debunked it, how can you cancel a project after paying 70% of the contract sum? You must be very stupiid, ignorant buffon tongue
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutente23: 12:15pm On Jan 07
vanitybutiwanti:
you're an uninformed ignorant buffon, I've told you to provide proof of where he talked about fubara canceling the Ring Road project, stop poring saliva everywhere, wike never talked about Ring road project being cancelled buffon, you didn't even watch the video you sent to me. Rivers state government never cancelled the Ring Road project, it was buffoons like you who go about talking about things they know nothing about on social media that started that rumour and the government rightly debunked it, how can you cancel a project after paying 70% of the contract sum? You must be very stupiid, ignorant buffon tongue
Lol
Look at this bastard ignorant idiot
The asswipe who claimed all politicians have SPV and the one established for Afrexim Bank loan belongs to Mele Kyari grin grin grin
This muntula who couldn't read and understand simple SPV on Google. How will he understand anything else.
No wonder he's being paid 20k as special adviser grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 12:24pm On Jan 07
Kukutente23:

Lol
Look at this bastard ignorant idiot
The asswipe who claimed all politicians have SPV and the one established for Afrexim Bank loan belongs to Mele Kyari grin grin grin
This muntula who couldn't read and understand simple SPV on Google. How will he understand anything else.
No wonder he's being paid 20k as special adviser grin grin
ignorant buffon, get lost and get a life, I'm not the cause of your poverty and misfortune tongue
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutente23: 12:31pm On Jan 07
vanitybutiwanti:
ignorant buffon, get lost and get a life, I'm not the cause of your poverty and misfortune tongue
Says a 20k special adviser cheesy grin
Wike's boy on steroids
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by vanitybutiwanti: 12:32pm On Jan 07
Kukutente23:

Says a 20k special adviser cheesy grin
Wike's boy on steroids
20k is what your father earns right? Obis house boy tongue
Re: Nigeria To Pay 11.85% Interest On $3.3bn Afrexim-nnpc Loan, Pledges 164m Barrels by Kukutente23: 12:43pm On Jan 07
vanitybutiwanti:
20k is what your father earns right? Obis house boy tongue
Obi is not known to buy people with cash
But that of Wike is well known
Special adviser grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Records Gain, Closes At 512/dollar On Tuesday / With 20k Or Less, You Can Start a Jewelry Business / Which Government Agency Is Responsible For Vehicle Adverts Licencing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.