Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,847 members, 7,902,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu (12723 Views)

2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries / Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:19am On Jan 05
Freshtruth:
PDP would had one it if not for scaring goodluck
So he should have rigged the election?
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Kpartners: 6:35am On Jan 05
CoronaVirusPro:

Point of correction! Stop calling Anambta and Abia a State. Those places are wildlife and are called States out of pity.

Anambra and Abia? What happens there outside Hero beer?
And the number of mad people in Nigeria continue to increase

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by adebayo987: 6:36am On Jan 05
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by HRMK: 6:37am On Jan 05
political jobbers!

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by zoedew: 6:42am On Jan 05
I saw this coming. With the ship called "Amaechi" sunk Abe hopes to leverage on the scattering of Wike's political followership initiated by the Simingrate! I detest ingrates. God does not like them either.
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by SmartyPants(m): 6:44am On Jan 05
Ecash1:

Did he really say to "Intimidate"? cool , If so, that is serious.

β€œSo basically I called my people here today to intimidate them of some of the ongoing issues and also to let them know that we are returning to the All Progressives Congress to join other well-meaning Nigerians to support the government of President Bola Tinubu. And to do our own best to also make sure that Rivers people are able to be part of the development at the centre and to also carry the state along in what we are doing.”

He obviously said intimate

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 6:44am On Jan 05
cheesy THIEF. U are working for yo STOMACH cool
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by zoedew: 6:48am On Jan 05
SoNature:
Shameless politicians...they keep changing parties for their selfish interests. I'm still wondering why there's no law barring politicians from leaving their parties.

Also, politicians need to be reminded that parties win elections, not politicians. You won an election with a party, decamp to another party and still want to retain that position. If you want to do that, review electoral acts to allow for independent candidates. This is common sense.

Independent candidacy is one of the ways out of corruption bind Nigeria is in. You will find well meaning citizens contribute money to support well meaning candidates. DAAR Communications begged its way into broadcasting pioneer success in Nigeria when it sought and received free money from citizens to support its foray into private broadcasting in Nigeria.
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by zoedew: 6:50am On Jan 05
Richtaiwo:

If he had changed to Elu p, this useless epistle wouldn't have come up.
That would hold no political future for Rivers State.
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by zoedew: 6:52am On Jan 05
Oscarchims:
Wike card checked him when Tony okocha, Abe's main man moved to fully support wike and began criticizing Abe
All said, it remains to be seen how a refined Abe is to do business with a brash Wike.
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by zoedew: 6:58am On Jan 05
Richtaiwo:

You must insult. Is this how you were brought up? Show us your post on obi's movement between pdp, apuga and elu p.
Seun Osewa must find an Ijesha way of fencing off the abusive likes of the fellow from Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Oscarchims: 7:06am On Jan 05
zoedew:

All said, it remains to be seen how a refined Abe is to do business with a brash Wike.
No refined politician in Rivers... No gentle man
Cole wanted to be gentle, he has been having multiple defeat...

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by fredoooooo: 7:06am On Jan 05
SoNature:
Shameless politicians...they keep changing parties for their selfish interests. I'm still wondering why there's no law barring politicians from leaving their parties.

Also, politicians need to be reminded that parties win elections, not politicians. You won an election with a party, decamp to another party and still want to retain that position. If you want to do that, review electoral acts to allow for independent candidates. This is common sense.

Obi changed from pdp to lp ...
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 7:11am On Jan 05
HRMK:
political jobbers!

They emulated Obi. Change party at anytime

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by ezenna191(m): 7:14am On Jan 05
I used to respect this man, but no more. It's clear that the man was looking for a party to fester his selfish interest. He has no ideology or the cheapest integrity except flirt around political parties for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 7:15am On Jan 05
SoNature:

Is Peter Obi captured in that first paragraph above? From apga to PDP to LP. Jagaban never changed party. Baba Na baba

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by rexchazy(m): 7:16am On Jan 05
CoronaVirusPro:
One of the few men that can face the glaring reality.

He knows APC will be gunning for an average of 50 years, and had to align with the winning party.

Same was said about PDP then, nobody knows tomorrow, be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by AcuraZDX: 7:18am On Jan 05
Igbek76:

Peter dumped APGA, Peter dumped PDP....Peter dumped LP loading?
Hypocrisy dey Una blood.....

What's the obsession with Peter Obi? My goodness.

Your Tinubu dumped SDP to AD to ACN then before APC. Or are you this naive?
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by AcuraZDX: 7:18am On Jan 05
Benwallt:

Is Peter Obi captured in that first paragraph above? From apga to PDP to LP. Jagaban never changed party. Baba Na baba

Shatap.

You don't even know who your god is.

Tinubu moved from SDP to AD to ACN
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Bintasukai: 7:22am On Jan 05
SoNature:

Yes, you don't touch the tail of a lion and expect it to wag in jubilation. Show me one comment from this moniker praising Obi for joining LP and I will take you seriously. Until then, we are done here.

Bro, just accept they caught you talking from both sides of your face and let this go. You can’t win, no matter how long you try to use sleight of hand to switch the argument.
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by jamesversion: 7:27am On Jan 05
He claimed he was very popular and Amaechi was preventing him from becoming Governor of Rivers State.

He went and contested under SDP and finished fourth in the gubernatorial elections. He has now realised his actual level of popularity. grin

He is also broke. So he has run back to APC to see if he can get something to feed with. cheesy

All these politicians only have their interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Ironbull: 7:31am On Jan 05
SoNature:

But if this man had joined LP I'm not sure you will say same thing. Remember almost all presidential contestant in last election are all guilty of this but yet you overlooked it and support obi if I'm to be honest with you we should all stand against all political prostitute regardless their status or party then hypocrite is defeated failure to do that no one should blame or name calingl anyone jumping around political party.
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 7:39am On Jan 05
AcuraZDX:

Shatap.

You don't even know who your god is.

Tinubu moved from SDP to AD to ACN

Metamorphosis is different from jumping from one place to another.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by AcuraZDX: 7:41am On Jan 05
Benwallt:

Metamorphosis is different from jumping from one place to another.

En say na Metamorphosis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

En reach your turn en turn to Metamorphosis.

Is SDP, AD all not in existence now? OdeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yaribas and hypocrisy ehh
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by piriton: 7:43am On Jan 05
Nigerian politicians don't have party
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Fuckyoumod: 7:44am On Jan 05
Igbek76:

who is this street arab?
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Fuckyoumod: 7:45am On Jan 05
Igbek76:

who is this street arab?

Did I tell you I excluded any Nigerian politician?
Re: Magnus Abe Returns To APC, Seeks Support For Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 7:46am On Jan 05
AcuraZDX:

En say na Metamorphosis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

En reach your turn en turn to Metamorphosis.

Is SDP, AD all not in existence now? OdeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yaribas and hypocrisy ehh

I love your ignorance. I will choose not to educate you so that others can use you as political thug until you decide to learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun β€” Tinubu / Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.