Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,431 members, 7,947,773 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

3/4m Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3/4m Business (238 Views)

With 4M , What Business Can Be Done ? / I Want To Invest #4m In A Legit,insured And Sec Certified Investment Platform / I Need 4m Naira Loan, I Will Pay 5m In Six Months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3/4m Business by Oyida1986: 7:37am On Jan 05
Good morning... Pls someone giving me a land with old building of like 4 rooms, which business can i do with it .. the land is not on the main road but not too far from the road, wanted to go into paint production but the guy no gree finish the proposed estimate for start up since meaning something is something, bar and hotel requires more momey to start up.... Serious advice needed please
Re: 3/4m Business by Oyida1986: 3:17pm On Jan 05
Re: 3/4m Business by Zidoh(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07
Oyida1986:
Good morning... Pls someone giving me a land with old building of like 4 rooms, which business can i do with it .. the land is not on the main road but not too far from the road, wanted to go into paint production but the guy no gree finish the proposed estimate for start up since meaning something is something, bar and hotel requires more momey to start up.... Serious advice needed please
Go to pure water other nylon cutting productions.... Or other product you can manufacturer on a low scale and grow big. You can as well go into animal and putry feeds production .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t worry about CBN new policy, Receive Your GBP #1770 & EUR #1500 / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale / Is Bitcoin Not For Risk-takers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.