Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him (43576 Views)

I Can't Put This In My House- Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad Frame( Video) / Angry Youths REJECTS Mohbad Corpse To Be Buried In Ikorodu Cemetery / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
He may not just want to be reminded of his friend and keeping his memory around may affect him psychologically.

I remember when my dad died, the only way I could easily forget about him was not have any of things around. Even the day my sister brought out his pocket dairy, I broke down again feeling bad that I couldn't stop him from dying. This is someone who was almost 70.
I lost my dad exactly one week now, and this is exactly how I feel.
My dad had been sick for months, he depreciated so quickly and I feel bad that I couldn’t help him by taking away his sickness. When I traveled home one month back to visit him, I took him to several places and hospital spending so much to save him. I was still willing to spend as much as it required, but old man just stopped accepting anymore medication and help. I am crying even as I type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him by EriMma1: 12:41pm On Jan 06
NOETHNICITY:
I lost my dad exactly one week now, and this is exactly how I feel.
My dad had been sick for months, he depreciated so quickly and I feel bad that I couldn’t help him by taking away his sickness. When I traveled home one month back to visit him, I took him to several places and hospital spending so much to save him. I was still willing to spend as much as it required, but old man just stopped accepting anymore medication and help. I am crying even as I type.

So sorry dear. Couldnt reply you with the moniker you mentioned cos it's on spambot ban for now.

It's so painful when you lose someone dear to your heart no matter the age. It ok. Stop crying. ** Hugs**. Everything Will be alright.
Re: Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06
EriMma1:

So sorry dear. Couldnt reply you with the moniker you mentioned cos it's on spambot ban for now.

It's so painful when you lose someone dear to your heart no matter the age. It ok. Stop crying. ** Hugs**. Everything Will be alright.
Thanks bro
Many thanks again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) / Is Dbanj New Look Ridiculous Or Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.