Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month (10397 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Jlow2: 6:06pm On Jan 05
FreeStuffsNG:
The refinery, which is undergoing an upgrade, will begin by processing 60,000 barrels per day, and NNPC expects to operate at the full capacity of 210,000 barrels per day later this year.
Awesome!!
This year has been from one good news after the other.

The naysayers, unpatriotic elements, cyberbullies and criminal defamers will neither see nor benefit from this.

Congratulations to everyone who made the realisation of this great milestone possible.
God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
good news on social media and newspapers, untill Nigerians fell the positive impact it’s no Goodnews, you can call be obidient or ipob , that is just the undiluted truth.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by seguno2: 6:15pm On Jan 05
Gboss247:
A litre of petrol that cost averagely N468 to refined will not sell at N87 but N550 and above.

Is this the change promised by Buhari and APC in 2015?

How much is the equivalent of Jonathan and PDP’s N18,000 minimum wage in today’s choking economy
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by ivandragon: 6:21pm On Jan 05
Apc spends more on propaganda than the actual work.

Anyway, we all pray it commences operations soonest and will lead to a significant reduction is the price of PMS and other associated derivatives. That is the main goal.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Gboss247(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05
seguno2:

Is this the change promised by Buhari and APC in 2015?

How much is the equivalent of Jonathan and PDP’s N18,000 minimum wage in today’s choking economy
first, ask yourself why you accepted APC communist lies in 2015.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Tinoakpabio444: 7:03pm On Jan 05
Always telling lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by seguno2: 7:08pm On Jan 05
Gboss247:
first, ask yourself why you accepted APC communist lies in 2015.

Me kẹ?
I saw through their lies and propaganda but didn’t work hard enough to get others to understand the dangers.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by seguno2: 7:10pm On Jan 05
ivandragon:
Apc spends more on propaganda than the actual work.

Anyway, we all pray it commences operations soonest and will lead to a significant reduction is the price of PMS and other associated derivatives. That is the main goal.

Since when did prayer alone achieve anything?

Is it no longer faith without works is dead.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by frankson1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05
So I took my time to go through all the comments on this post and no one person who commented has or knows someone working in PH Refinery cry cry

Truly, work has been going on in the PH Refinery but the mechanical section. It's also true that test run is on going and should run for a month.

Let's hope that this finally work out and pray that saboteurs have a change of heart.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by stickle(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05
SpatialKing:

Since when Tinubu became please tell us what goodnews has come out of Nigeria...

Nigerians are being killed on a daily due to Tinubu in competences in the area of security...

He doesn't even care

That may not be true because earlier today Shehu Sani(former senator representing a section of Kaduna) confirmed that there is a remarkable shift in military commitment towards combating banditry in the area.

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by ivandragon: 7:22pm On Jan 05
seguno2:

Since when did prayer alone achieve anything?

Is it no longer faith without works is dead.

Isn't the work supposedly ongoing?

Isn't that why citizens are putting pressure on the government to fulfil its own end of the bargain?

Or are you expecting me to carry 'tools' on this forum to show that we are combining faith with works?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by BRaymond: 7:59pm On Jan 05
Believe this news at your peril. Port Harcourt refineries are used to syphon millions of dollars in the name of turn around maintenance. People that work and live within the refinary community and environment said it will take the grace of God for that refinary to work this year. Anything you read or hear or even watch is a propaganda. The refinary is just painted so it can look nice in the eyes.
It is just a conduit for syphoning billion of dollars from this country.
I have seen that our government enjoys deceiving the people they govern. It is the same pattern they used to commission Dangote refinary during Bahari's administration that is being use by Bola Amed Tinubu to commission Port Harcourt refineries. It is really shameful how a government can deceive it's own people.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by mankan2k7(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05
Audio refinery
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by HIPROFILE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Obidients, Lets all doubt this news

It cant be true

Same way they doubted the news that Dubai has lifted travel ban on Nigerians the moment Emilokan took it upon himself to visit Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan . I heard you are now in Dubai with your Family. Oooozuor! Always prefer to celebrate propaganda than results.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Arabaincubus: 9:07pm On Jan 05
This must be the hydraulic completion, having finished the mechanical completion
Two or three more completions to go.
Fraudulent people 😭
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Tzar(m): 12:22am On Jan 06
These people should continue fooling themselves!
All these unnecessary propaganda is not needed. I hope we won’t hear stories that the long awaited fix flopped 3months into use.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Konquest: 5:48am On Jan 06
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by tayo770: 7:22am On Jan 06
Nigeria! Next month it will be production run.Nigeria! Next month it will be production run....
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by kayusely70(m): 7:45am On Jan 06
ayokellany:
There is a particular foolish tribe in Nigeria any good news give them migraine.

Don't mind them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igwe Charles Nwoye Is Not The Tradition Ruler Of Amurri Kingdom / 65 CSOs Pull Out Of NLC, TUC Planned Strike To Avoid Anarchy / Abiola's Family Received Nothing From IBB - Family Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.