Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:00 AM

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million (425 Views)

Dangote Refinery’s Second Crude Oil Shipment Leaves US For Nigeria / First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by Melezenawii: 5:20pm On Jan 05
Dangote Petroleum Refinery has received the fifth crude oil shipment of one million barrels of Bonny Light supplied by the NNPCL.

This latest development is a significant step for the refinery, which is already preparing to welcome the 6th one million crude oil cargo by next week as it hopes to begin operations.

Once the 6 million barrels are fully delivered, it will facilitate the initial run of the refinery as well as kick-start the production of diesel, aviation fuel, and LPG before subsequently progressing to the production of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS).

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1743285138874642658

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by Tolujid: 5:29pm On Jan 05
I wish them success
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by Ireportlive: 5:31pm On Jan 05
Dangote no send anybody, e go shock us say na international price he go sell his products
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by NwaNimo1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05
Where the Dollars na?

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by LegendHero(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05
Good. We are patiently waiting for the first product from the refinery to hit the market.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by lwisee: 7:48pm On Jan 05
When will the refined product be ready
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by APCNig: 7:58pm On Jan 05
Developers will still not believe until Dangote refines oil for them to hawk in the holdups

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by gare(f): 8:04pm On Jan 05
Melezenawii:
Dangote Petroleum Refinery has received the fifth crude oil shipment of one million barrels of Bonny Light supplied by the NNPCL.

This latest development is a significant step for the refinery, which is already preparing to welcome the 6th one million crude oil cargo by next week as it hopes to begin operations.

Once the 6 million barrels are fully delivered, it will facilitate the initial run of the refinery as well as kick-start the production of diesel, aviation fuel, and LPG before subsequently progressing to the production of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS).

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1743285138874642658

So they require 6m barrels to start production, ok we are waiting
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by Chicagograduate(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05
This is a media hype.Dangore refinery is still under construction.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by Aile(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05
I can tell you 💯 percent that dangote refinery will start production soonest. I work there
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by Faiththatworks(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05
God bless Alhaji Dangote.....
I'm very sure by the middle of the month when the first liter of Diesel, Aviation fuel and Kerosene is pumped out from the Dangote Refinery,even doubting Thomases will still not believe the Refinery has started working.
That's why I campaigned vigorously for Asiwaju,the man who knows the way,his rugged determination has ensured NNPCL has supplied Dangote Refinery with the required crude oil it needs to function.
For those who are still complaining about the Dollar and the cost of living in Nigeria,e lo fi Okan bale, meaning let your mind be at rest, Nigeria is pulling back from the brinks.
Like I said In another thread,I visited some areas around the Refinery,and petrol is already being sold for 568,the prices have started going down.
The numbers of fuel tankers plying the road has increased in multiple folds,while there's already a thriving black market in that axis,they are already selling 5 litres of petrol for less than 2000 naira and I can tell you their 5 litres is close to 7 litres in a fuel station.
Nigeria is marching forward in 2024.
I close with my usual advice,this is the best time to invest in properties around the Refinery.
I'm selling properties a safe distance from the Refinery selling for very cheap price.
Check my Signature for more details.
God bless Nigeria.........

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Received The Fifth Crude Oil Shipment Of One Million by Realdeals(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05
Nigeria government own 20% of the refinery
Ireportlive:
Dangote no send anybody, e go shock us say na international price he go sell his products

(1) (Reply)

Ayuba Congratulates Aminat Ige, Unilag Best Doctorate Thesis Graduating Student / YPP Reclaims Anambra Federal Constituency Seat / Cost Of Living: Nigeria Almost Becoming Venezuela, PDP Governors Raise Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.