Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments (1282 Views)

See Video How CEE C's Car Was Collected Back From Her / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by DyshApp: 6:07pm On Jan 05
A Nigerian lady has been left heartbroken after her traveling bag filled with cow and goat meat was seized at the Edinburgh airport in Scotland.

The lady claimed to have packed the items in the bag, which contained one whole cow and 2 ram meat which was properly deep fried.

Video:https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6aeY44T/

Regretting her actions, she shared a video of her goods been wrapped with nylon on her TikTok page @IamBecky, while asking if her meat was going to be thrown away by the officials.

She wrote; “After all this wrapping. One cow, 2 rams was deep fried, but it was collected on arrival. So they will throw my meat away.”

However, majority who came across the clip have taken to the comment section to advise her on how to go about traveling with such items, while others felt pity for her.

Below are some of the comments,

@Mrs. ogay: Next time just use cargo services, I use cargo for mine

@SHAKYRA🦋🦋: Next time don’t use this bag they knw is from Nigeria so they we check it but if it is travelling bag they will not check it

@Vivacious: Add tom-tom to your meat, Crayfish, fish. before package, it’s hides the smell.

@Sharon Onyii 🇳🇬🇬🇧: I think it was too much that’s why they confiscated it.

Read with more Trending stories on Dyshus Webpage

Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by illicit(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05
Dem go chop am

1 Like

Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by Natbrowny: 6:10pm On Jan 05
Mtchewwwwwwww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by Natbrowny: 6:11pm On Jan 05
Mtchewwwwwwww.
Mtchewwwwwwww.
Mtchewwwwwwww.
Mtchewwwwwwww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by matify83: 6:31pm On Jan 05
She should have done her checks before exporting such.

I think she contravened their law that's why it was seized.

She should even be thanking God that they are not prosecuting her for dealing in unwholesome food.

1 Like

Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by EreluRoz: 7:07pm On Jan 05
Sad. This people are hostile to blacks
Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by Jewessgratitud3: 7:29pm On Jan 05
If them throw am make them throw am. We Nigerians like to overdo. Why kill a whole cow in Nigeria just to take it abroad? No cow meat abroad? Or you think it's like Nigeria where you people do any nonsense you like?

Theyve showed you now that they got laws and that non of you is above it.

Let's try to hide our character whenever we are in another man's land. Them no like am, Dem no like am be that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by Nicepoker(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05
One whole cow and 2 rams. Is she a carnivorous animal?
Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by eazzzy1(m): 12:45am On Jan 06
That’s commercial quantity, she had intent to sell or distribute and they can’t verify it was prepared in hygienic conditions or guarantee she’s not running an unregistered business. 1 cow, 2 rams that will last 10 years.
Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by Necrophagia: 8:27am On Jan 06
She be big mumu , I no day surprised at that one

If I see her , I go give am one hit slap

Make I go cook sweet meat

Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:32am On Jan 06
Probably they thought she want to sell it and too much for a single person for consumptions .I have a friend that go with snails of full polyester bag
Re: One Cow, 2 Rams Was Deep Fried But It Was Collected” – Lady Laments by CheedyJ(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06
Cow meat don finish for UK?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Skit Maker Sabinus And Wife Welcome First Child (video) / Flavor Of Love / The Forgotten Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.