Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,892 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers (417 Views)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Honeywell Spaghetti Releases “Mini” Version As Food Prices Increase (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers by adamusuleiman1: 11:15pm On Jan 05
Mr Famakin writes on his Instagram page which has garnered almost 3,000 comments:

Dear Igbo Followers, I Will NOT BE BULLIED

Tbh its not all of you that make my Igbo reviews about tribalism, A LOT of you support me and when you disagree with some things i say about your cultures food, you respectfully disagree and I have no issues with that.

But A LARGE chunk of you, the moment you hear me say Igbo or east, Your penis starts to stand and you quickly go the route of He hates Igbo’s, he’s a tribal bigot… because I talk say Fisherman soup sweet pass Oha?

Dont bring that energy to my page this year.

Do you know how wild it is that I have been to All the geopolitical zones in Nigeria and it was sweet, but the ONE TIME i went to the east for food tour I swore never to go back there because of Some of you’d bad behavior on my reviews.

Many times i would wana book a flight to Imo or Enugu but i’ll be like ‘Nah, before ai go there and say The jollof in Mama Nkwchi Buka no bang, and the next thing I know y’all would makw me trend for being a tribalist.

Some of you might not be violent physically but in the food scene, EVERYBODY that is not Igbo is scared of talking about or exploring Igbo dishes because they know the feedback from you people would ALWAYS be violent and emotional.

In case this post offends you, I said what I said.
This year I will talk about dishes from All tribes Including igbo and give my undiluted feedback. And I am ready for any smoke that comes with it.

Again, I have Zero issues with Igbo people, I love your culture, but sometimes m, a lot of misbehave online when your food is mentioned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers by adamusuleiman1: 11:16pm On Jan 05

Re: Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers by opamoses1: 11:22pm On Jan 05
Not suprised one bit. They can't take 1/3rd of what they give.

This dude is just like Seunosewa, he used to pander to the ibos in the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers by adamusuleiman1: 11:24pm On Jan 05
opamoses1:
Not suprised one bit. They can't take 1/3rd of what they give.

This dude is just like Seunosewa, he used to pander to the ibos in the past.
Good for him. He has woken up. Everyone is now understanding their victim mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers by ZZ22: 12:00am On Jan 06
Most Yoruba always be like I love igbo but... my nigga but what? Say your mind without attaching that your fake love, nobody needs your love. That line has casted already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers by JAMO84: 12:19am On Jan 06
If you let them box you to a Conner, you're finished. There's a reason why we've been talking against there victim mentality for years.
What kind of logic would make people who literally depend on others to survive, think that they are better than the people they depend on? I mean, who is a business man without his customers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers by Elsudani2: 12:22am On Jan 06
Another mismanaged Ewedu bukola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Releases A Video On Why He Would Not Be Bullied By Igbo Followers by Swiftgrp: 5:14am On Jan 06
adamusuleiman1:
Mr Famakin writes on his Instagram page which has garnered almost 3,000 comments:

(1) (Reply)

Only A King Can Cut This Cake / Speak To Expert About Your Choice Of Food / Chivita Wins Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.