Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,180 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Agbi Congratulates Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor On His Birthday Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbi Congratulates Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor On His Birthday Anniversary (133 Views)

Leo Ogor Threatens To Commit Suicide Over Chairmanship Candidate / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agbi Congratulates Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor On His Birthday Anniversary by comrodioodio001: 12:50pm On Jan 06
Agbi Congratulates Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor on his birthday anniversary

By Kelvin Ohoror

Special Adviser, SPAD, to Delta State Governor on Project Monitoring/Audit, Engr. Dr. Goodnews Agbi PhD has congratulated former House of Representative member and Majority leader Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor on his birthday anniversary.

Agbi in a statement, said "Hon. Ogor is a great leader who has remained resolute in his relentless efforts to contribute to the development of Isoko nation.

The statement also maintained that "Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor has carved a niche for himself as a charismatic political leader who has made immense contributions to the growth and development of the Isoko nation, describing him as a blessing to the Isoko people.

"He described the ex- House of Reps member as a leader who epitomises selflessness and statesmanship, and prayed that God will raise more leaders in the mould of Hon.Ogor's.

"You have distinguished yourself as a kind-hearted personality and political leader.

"On behalf of my family I congratulate you my dear brother and friend on the joyous occasion of your birthday.

"It is my prayer that God Almighty will give you good health and divine protection. Once again Happy birthday."

Re: Agbi Congratulates Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor On His Birthday Anniversary by MrProlific95: 1:13pm On Jan 06
Good health has eluded him for sometimes now. Leo looted Isoko money well well. EFCC shud look at him.

(1) (Reply)

Csos Decry Moves To Truncate Democracy In Nigeria / Can Nigeria Become A Sought-after Country Just Like Developed Countries Like UK, / BREAKING: Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu As Humanitarian Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.