Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,627 members, 7,941,409 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Destiny Changing God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destiny Changing God (122 Views)

Transgenderisim: Changing God's Truth Into A Lie / Never-changing God In The Ever-changing World / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Changing God by Missyajoke(f): 1:13pm On Jan 06
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen am Judith and I'm here to preach on the message the destiny changing God.
Destiny is the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future. As we all know that God is a supreme being. Habakuk 2 verse 3 says" For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay".
Sing this song:
We are a chosen generation
We've been called forth to show His excellence
All I require for life God has given me
For I know who I am
… I know who God says I am
What He says I am
Where He says I'm at
I know who I am

I want you to Know that God is a promise keeping God, whatever he says about your life it'll come to past. Destiny can be delayed but it denied and no matter how long it takes persevere, endure and ask God to help you to wait on him. Remember God will never give up on you so don't give up on yourself.
A brighter tommorow awaits you
Re: Destiny Changing God by DoWhatThouWilt: 2:54pm On Jan 06
Missyajoke:

Sing this song:
We are a chosen generation
We've been called forth to show His excellence

My dear God doesn't know you nor does he give a Bleep about you.

By the way, when God created this children in the womb of their mothers, did he set it that their destiny is to be born in a war torn country?

Re: Destiny Changing God by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 06
DoWhatThouWilt:
■ By the way, when God created this children in the womb of their mothers, did he set it that their destiny is to be born in a war torn country?
God of Israel did not create those children. Rather, their father and mother decided they should be born into those countries. undecided

Also, the concept of Destiny does not apply as far as Scripture is concerned. The religion of Scripture took those ideas from pagan beliefs which their many gods of men add to their many man-made doctrines as they see fit. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Being Delivered From Spirit Spouse? / Church Experience / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 256) Lk.11:1 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.