Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,031 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland (2519 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 10:54pm On Jan 06
Please MODs, DO NOT PUSH THIS TO FRONT PAGE šŸ™

Okay, so, I read so many comments here on Nairaland about good women, arguments in support and against...sadly, my phone is too low to access Twitter, I would have loved to read funny comments there too. Okay so, for the fun of it and to carry wahala off my head, let me share my own side too.

Guys, if youā€™re still single, searching and ready to marry, please and please, pray oo. I know some people do not believe in prayer when it comes to some issues and choosing a partner is one of them. In my own case, I prayed and God answered. He gave me a wife, sister and mother here on Nairaland.

The day I saw her comments, it was on all this ā€œstupidā€ tribal war threads. It was about Igbos and Yoruba guys that has to do with Lagos. A guy made a comment that, ā€œLagos is a no man landā€. As usual, guys started exchanging words and abusing each other. Then, I noticed a comment there - ā€œyou guys are one outside Nigeria but enemies in your own country; you really need to wise upā€. I was so happy with that comment so I clicked on her moniker to check her out.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 10:55pm On Jan 06
...I read through her posts but they were just few...the other comments were on food so I sent her a PM. For 2 weeks, this lady didnā€™t respond. I kept checking my email 24/7 hoping to see her email but nothing. 2 weeks later, I saw another ladyā€™s comment about graphics so I sent her PM too...few hours later, she responded (weā€™re still friends till today). During this time, I was looking for friends and not wife. The day she responded, her first response was, ā€œHi, Iā€™m so sorry for replying this late. Hope you had a good night?ā€

I smiled and replied her email. We exchanged phone numbers and started chatting on whatsapp. All this was before the lockdown so I had a job and my car then so I was always busy and we only had time to talk at night.

One day, I jokingly asked her if she could be my wife...she laughed and said, okay but only ā€œE-wifeā€. We laughed and moved on but days later, we became more closer. Still, I didnā€™t stop telling her my feelings until she finally agreed that we meet first.

Not to bore you with long stories, we met, talked and left. After that, she agreed to be my girlfriend. We dated for 2 years and later got married.

Then after marriage, things changed completely. I had to change my apartment from a room self to 2 bedroom flat. After we moved in, things started changing until we couldnā€™t even feed.

The first thing I sold was my land (though very far to town so very cheap). Things has been so hard. After we got married, this lady has been taking care of food until everything she had finished too. We spent all her business while trying to get something better doing.

One day, I called a friend and told him that I wanted to sell my car. My friend told me immediately that someone will be interested in buying it for Bolt. I didnā€™t know my wife was still at the back of the door listening to my conversation. Immediately after the call, she came in and told me not to sell it. She said, we should rather fix it and start doing bolt with it too. I was happy but then, whereā€™s the money to fix it?

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 10:55pm On Jan 06
...in the evening when she came back from shop, she told me that, she called her sister that she needed some money so her sister suggested that she join some group so as to get a loan. She joined and became full member but because her sister was already due for a loan but didnā€™t take it, she got it faster that we even expected. I was so happy and full of life - finally, I got something that would be bringing in some money at least.

When the money was paid, I took the car to my mechanic and got it fixed. Registered with Bolt and started making money.

One evening, some guys (maybe yahoo guys) were driving recklessly and almost hit a little girl. God really saved that girl but I became the victim...the accident almost claim my life. Since that day, I became useless šŸ˜° my wife repaid the loan with her business and now, nothing for her anymore. To even eat is not possible.

My wife stood by my side, gives me hope all the time. Sadly, we have a baby whoā€™s a victim of the terrible situation. I have never seen a woman who is like my wife. My mom was a great woman but she used to complain sef when things were not too okay but not my wife.

Recently, a good samaritan helped us. The money saved us. I begged her to be patient with me that I will be back and better but her response shocked me. That day, I said, ā€œthank You Godā€.

Nairaland gave me best gift ever... Iā€™ve got help here before and yes, I got a mother here too šŸ˜€

Darling wife, I know you will see this - just calm down! You're suffering now but I promise you, you will soon enjoy. Itā€™s a promise! You do not even envy what your sisterā€™s husband has been doing for your sister yet, you keep believing in this marriage. This situation will end this year.

And dear Nairalanders, pls shun all tribal wars - yes, I met my woman through that sadly šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ but weā€™re one oo. In this same platform, 2 people once helped me without even asking about my tribe oo. Last month, my comment here touched so many people who immediately responded and gave me kind words and prayers...these people didnā€™t bother about my tribe. One day, ulcer wan kill me and I quickly ran to this platform to beg for 1k to buy drug. A lady helped with the money without asking about my tribe. So pls, Iā€™m using this opportunity to plead to you all.

Thanks so much, Nairaland for giving me a full package, a COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by besayag: 10:58pm On Jan 06
We hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by JASONjnr(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06
You hardly meet reasonable women like that on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 11:42pm On Jan 06
JASONjnr:
Dem plenty my brother. The second lady I met here is a great lady too. The thing is, many of them no dey too comment here. Those you believe are not reasonable too are good but how would you know if you donā€™t move close to them?

5 Likes

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 11:44pm On Jan 06
CoronaVirusPro:
You are very lucky.

I am sure you married the last ā€œ reasonable womanā€ on Nairaland.

All we have now on the forum are ā€œShepeteriā€™sā€

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by Fapemz: 12:06am On Jan 07
Touching story......

cool
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by Freelancerr(m): 12:52am On Jan 07
sad
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by ukaface(f): 1:07am On Jan 07
Oh chim!
Women on NL too should shine their eyes to replying some NL guys messages because no be all of them Dey reasonable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by Davicl: 1:13am On Jan 07
Touching, you're a lucky man, many are rich but they don't have a good partner. May the good lord reward you richely soonest with good health too.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 5:56am On Jan 07
Davicl:
Touching, you're a lucky man, many are rich but they don't have a good partner. May the good lord reward you richely soonest with good health too.
Amen.. thanks, Bro
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by Angrigowt: 5:57am On Jan 07
Ode. Dey dream

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 6:02am On Jan 07
Angrigowt:
Ode. Dey dream
Yes, sir!! Happy Sunday!!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by TheFinesseKid: 6:02am On Jan 07
This guy expects us to read all of that?

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by SporaD8: 6:18am On Jan 07
TheFinesseKid:
This guy expects us to read all of that?
Don't mind him.
...but wait ooo, in all of these, where is the real MVP woman: the lady that brought two spoon to the office for the Man?
I believe She deserves commendation the most for making the wife sit-up to her responsibility!

5 Likes

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by Nicepoker(m): 6:24am On Jan 07
Hoax
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by michlins(m): 7:26am On Jan 07
JASONjnr:
Na lie. You meet what you represent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 7:37am On Jan 07
Are there women on nairaland?

Sadly we only have parasite and liabilities on here. The average Nigerian girl is nothing to write home about.
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by TheFinesseKid: 7:46am On Jan 07
SporaD8:

Don't mind him.
...but wait ooo, in all of these, where is the real MVP woman: the lady that brought two spoon to the office for the Man?
I believe She deserves commendation the most for making the wife sit-up to her responsibility!
bro I didn't read any of that. It's not worth it abeg.
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by Pussyisgud: 7:48am On Jan 07
Nonsense and stupid cock and bull story
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 8:01am On Jan 07
Pussyisgud:
Nonsense and stupid cock and bull story
lols... you donā€™t have to believe it. Just follow me, Bro cos very soon, Iā€™m coming back to this same Nairaland for testimony (with pictures). Just watch out!! šŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 8:01am On Jan 07
TheFinesseKid:
bro I didn't read any of that. It's not worth it abeg.
Yeah, itā€™s not for everybody my brother.
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by NLcivilian: 8:07am On Jan 07
michlins:
Hmmmm.... well said.
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by Enny2013(f): 9:12am On Jan 07
I pray u don't start cheating n maltreating her when money comes.

May God elevate u,bro.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by JUSTHELPME2024: 10:22am On Jan 07
NLcivilian:
...in the evening when she came back from shop, she told me that, she called her sister that she needed some money so her sister suggested that she join some group so as to get a loan. She joined and became full member but because her sister was already due for a loan but didnā€™t take it, she got it faster that we even expected. I was so happy and full of life - finally, I got something that would be bringing in some money at least.

When the money was paid, I took the car to my mechanic and got it fixed. Registered with Bolt and started making money.

One evening, some guys (maybe yahoo guys) were driving recklessly and almost hit a little girl. God really saved that girl but I became the victim...the accident almost claim my life. Since that day, I became useless šŸ˜° my wife repaid the loan with her business and now, nothing for her anymore. To even eat is not possible.

My wife stood by my side, gives me hope all the time. Sadly, we have a baby whoā€™s a victim of the terrible situation. I have never seen a woman who is like my wife. My mom was a great woman but she used to complain sef when things were not too okay but not my wife.

Recently, a good samaritan helped us. The money saved us. I begged her to be patient with me that I will be back and better but her response shocked me. That day, I said, ā€œthank You Godā€.

Nairaland gave me best gift ever... Iā€™ve got help here before and yes, I got a mother here too šŸ˜€

Darling wife, I know you will see this - just calm down! You're suffering now but I promise you, you will soon enjoy. Itā€™s a promise! You do not even envy what your sisterā€™s husband has been doing for your sister yet, you keep believing in this marriage. This situation will end this year.

And dear Nairalanders, pls shun all tribal wars - yes, I met my woman through that sadly šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ but weā€™re one oo. In this same platform, 2 people once helped me without even asking about my tribe oo. Last month, my comment here touched so many people who immediately responded and gave me kind words and prayers...these people didnā€™t bother about my tribe. One day, ulcer wan kill me and I quickly ran to this platform to beg for 1k to buy drug. A lady helped with the money without asking about my tribe. So pls, Iā€™m using this opportunity to plead to you all.

Thanks so much, Nairaland for giving me a full package, a COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND.

they will soon call you scam... or something...
I literally begged here.. for a job... so frustrated I have been thinking many hurtful things to myself.... when I was doing somehow well in life I helped as I can...... nobody helps anybody again..... i pray you get healthy soon.....

I work as a security guard, and pay is too low, 30k, a month and I spend mostof it on transportation.... I can't even afford rent.... landlord just increasing rent day by day... begged for help.... no help... well I can't blame anyone the world is so wicked no one is concerned again..... It's just life and how it is I will Carry my cross, till I am exhausted.... if that's what it is destined for me.... the life no just balance......

Sorry for derailing your thread..... Wish speed recovery .... . and everything that makes life to make sense...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by Lastpharoah33: 10:33am On Jan 07
This is beautiful,

For those doubtful of your story, have we given up on humanity that much? This is quite scary I must say.

The 1st 100k to hit my bank account came from a yoruba guy, someone I haven't seen or known from Adam, right here on Nairaland!.

You owe no one an explanation as regards to the efficacy of your story, and if she can read this, I pray she keep up with the good work and be sure of brighter days ahead.

Peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by BOSSkesh(m): 10:39am On Jan 07
I wonā€™t allow my sister to marry such a man
Suffer in the name of what??
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by JASONjnr(m): 10:41am On Jan 07
michlins:

You are not intelligent at all ....
Re: 2 Spoon - I Met My Wonderful Woman On Nairaland by LikeAking: 10:53am On Jan 07
U have a spiritual problem, you let unchecked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should A Woman Submit To Her Husband In This Era? / Ladies and the thought of marriage / Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.