Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband (766 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband by Rizzputin(m): 12:51am On Jan 07
It's not every day you get to see a woman genuinely appreciate her man. In fact, seeing such women these days is like looking for a virgin in a Lagos brothel.

Thats why "Mummy Zee" story has being going viral in the past 3 days

If you haven't heard the gist of it, she basically got dragged by the sad, vile and brainless feminists on X for admitting she'd wake up as early 4:30 am to prepare for lunch for her husband. In her tweet she mentioned how her husband came home telling her about a female colleague that brought 2 spoons so he can share her food with him. As a smart woman, she marked her territory (check pics

Of course the coven of wìtches, that is feminist didn't waste time to drop their unsolicited opinion on how she was "slave"

Well there bitterness and sadness couldn't get any worse. Hours later, men started sending money to her account as a way to show support.

I must say, these are the kind of women (and people) I love to celebrate. She's a hero in my book.

Nigeria has tragically fallen in love with promoting victims and complainers. Clowns like Bobrisky for example

The dating scene is not left out. We have red pillers complaining endlessly about women. Then there's the feminist witches (which I delight in ignoring) banging their heads in tears talking about how men are this and that. Too many complainers very few doers. It's all you hear about these days online

That's why majority of what I write ditches the complaint filled victim mentality. It's about practical steps to make your dating/relationship life better and more enjoyable.

So to add to it, let's unpack a few things you can learn from this woman's beautiful story:

● Reward her good behavior. Punish the bad ones

On a societal level, I love how the men on Twitter rallied around her. Giving her money, gifts. Right now, she has received more than N5m plus a host of other stuff.

These kind of gestures serve as a guide for the younger girls to follow. When good behaviors are rewarded, it kicks out the negativity polluting the air. So there's something positive for younger girls to emulate

At the individual level, the same rules apply. The behavior you reward in a girl, is the one you'll see more often. This is the basic foundation on how boundaries along with respect is created.

Resist the urge to reward bad behavior. You'll only see more of it which will rob you of your peace. A good way to punish bad behavior is to simply withdraw your attention

● Good girl dey actually pay (But it might take some time)

A wise man once fast money, fast problems. Many girls borrow progress they could have made in the future and waste it in the present.

Reckless gold digging lifestyle today only to reap rewards of loneliness, bitterness (and yes, sometimes poverty) in the future.

It's always a beautiful idea to be a good girl by being your man's peace.

Did it take sometime for the woman to finally enjoy her life? Sure but it came at the right time. She stuck by her husband despite their living conditions.

● Men reject any girl that doesn't bring peace to you

One thing stands out when you go through this woman's old tweets. Her undying love for her husband. In one of her tweets she asked God to bless her husband. Stating how much he deserved it

You can clearly see how much she goes to support it. In my life, I have zero tolerance for women that bringing little to no value in my life. You'll be kicked so fast, your head will spin. This includes feminist coven members and their associates. I have to give it to them tho, they're experts at clownish delusions and useless mental gymnastics

Prioritizing your peace is how you avoid headache inducing women. Always baffles me when I see men settle for less

To end this, these are the kind of heroes I love to celebrate. The DOers. Not the complainers. Or those that always feel like victims.

Everyone can using this story as Northstar to shape their year: Doing the right thing despite tough situations. Standing for your principles. Celebrating positive people and ignoring negativity & complainers. Being a doer rather than a complainer( especially in seducing or handling women)

And for you as a man, it's about being more pragmatic, and proactive in your actions. Basically a man that can make things happen.

Happy new year to you. And best of wishes.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband by Fapemz: 1:09am On Jan 07
cheesy
Re: 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband by kabius(m): 1:25am On Jan 07
Like they say what works for A might not work for B. There are women who make 3 times that sacrifice to undeserving men yet get maltreated and even kicked out. Am not saying women should not give their all but why we have the so called feminist today is mainly because the society is now full of men who don't deserve good women feminism is the reaction to this.
However congratulations to the family of mummy zee.

Make we no hear say the man cheat ooo

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband by Franzinni: 3:28am On Jan 07
kabius:
Like they say what works for A might not work for B. There are women who make 3 times that sacrifice to undeserving men yet get maltreated and even kicked out. Am not saying women should not give their all but why we have the so called feminist today is mainly because the society is now full of men who don't deserve good women feminism is the reaction to this.

are you a man? Because I find it hard to believe ... For you to say feminism is a reaction to men who don't deserve good women hmmm .... Well you have your perspective and your opinions ... There Is that too...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband by cenaman(m): 6:00am On Jan 07
A good woman is a blessing from the lord, them no dey see am for market...
Re: 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband by Demigod22: 1:30pm On Jan 07
May I marry a good and selfless woman like my auntie, I will so much love her with everything in me.
Re: 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband by Rizzputin(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07
cenaman:
A good woman is a blessing from the lord, them no dey see am for market...

Good women make your life easier as you carve your path to greatness
Re: 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband by Rizzputin(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07
kabius:

While there are undeserving men in the society...

There is a higher rate of entitled, undeserving with outrageous silly demands especially in the younger generation.

Feminism just emboldens the entitlement in a very toxic way. That's why a lot of them are bitter. As they say, misery loves company.

So the older ones try desperately to drag/corrupt the newer ones into their toxic way of thinking

It's always beautiful to see young ladies that stick to good family/personal values and relationship loyalty (a rare sight these days)

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Can U Give Ur Love This Xmas & Sallar? / Who Are You In Love With Now? / Actions If A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.