Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,597 members, 7,975,331 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:31 PM

FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens (16168 Views)

How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / 8 FCT Residents Regain Freedom From Kidnappers After Paying N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens by nedekid: 6:41am On Jan 08
Bendeco2020:

I can't defend evil. But this kind of report is just hyping the issue.

They can specify the area or lga e.g; Abaji residents of Abj living in fear not FCT residents.

Saying FCT residents means that the whole Abj have been taking over by bandits which is not true.

I will assure you that if you step foot to the main town you may not return to your residential state or city again because Abj is calm.
Seems you are right. All my paddies that visit naija say they prefer Abuja bacause of its calm peaceful nature, nightlife etc. Low traffic too. They also claim safety. That elsewhere, the time they spend on traffic jams is horrible.
I think the insecurity is limited to the outskirts.
Re: FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens by sketching: 8:52pm On Jan 15
It just keep getting worst.

Now they say all the state surrounding Abuja host outlaws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZbsvhMmXz4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster / EFCC Arraigns Director For Allegedly Stealing N30m HIV/AIDS Funds / Commercial Sex Worker Loses N750,000 To Fraudster In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.