Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,642 members, 7,878,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport (30419 Views)

Rivers Assembly Is Non-existent to Me, Peace Accord not binding - Fubara / Atiku To Received Funds From Iran / N2.1bn Fraud: Dokpesi Received Funds Without Executing Any Contract – Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport by Adabestseason(m): 9:35am On Jan 08
Now scrutiny has started let beam the search across all the MDAs headed by every body not subjecting Betta Edu to unholy victimization because she is from the minority group in the country.
Re: Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport by LegacyB: 2:23pm On Jan 08
Lanruze:
You are the person embarrassing yourself sir.

You obviously are immature or myopic on the subject, and obviously have a bandwagon straight-jacket thinking.

The funds were rejected and transfer was not done. The Accountant General herself advised the Minister on the extant law through same memo.

So, you want to hang her for a failed transaction which was well re-directed by the OAGF.

What is black there ?

quote author=LegacyB
post=127825994]
All you said here is rubbish I did not only vote for Tinubu I campaigned vigorously for him and honestly I would still do. But learn to call black black. Stop sugar coating nonsense, you’re embarrassing yourself here!
Words can’t be enough to deliver you from your state of ignoramus. I won’t even try. Help yourself!
Re: Edu Received Funds For Flight Tickets From Abuja To Non-Existent Kogi Airport by Fujiyama: 9:53pm On Jan 10
Lanruze:
The funds were rejected and transfer was not done. The Accountant General herself advised the Minister on the extant law through same memo.

^^^

You have doubled down on your earlier claim. Are you absolutely sure of your first sentence? If the transfer wasn't done then why isn't she shouting it from the rooftops?

Even if the transfer wasn't done, there are still serious ethical questions surrounding the minister...but if the money was never moved then Betta Edu has some wiggle room at least. Why isn't she making this point as loudly as she can - if what you say is true? undecided Or she ignored the AGF and proceeded despite the warnings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation / Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.