Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,122 members, 7,925,520 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

Please, Need Advice Or Sponsor To Help Me And My Team Make Our Project A Reality - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, Need Advice Or Sponsor To Help Me And My Team Make Our Project A Reality (112 Views)

Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality / How To Find A Sponsor To Fund Your Dream Of Studying In Canada / Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Need Advice Or Sponsor To Help Me And My Team Make Our Project A Reality by Creativeforum1: 11:06pm On Jan 07
Hello Nairalanders!
Happy New Year guys, am so sorry if this post may be against the site rules, or may be violating the rules and regulations governing the site, I am from south south by origin, but based in the North, this is may first time posting here, I was advised by a friend to do so, that I may get replies or advice here.
Am a struggling filmmaker/content creator, I and my team have been working on a unique movie project titled Nameless king. For the past three years now, trying to source for funds or investors, it's a first fantasy/adventure film in Nigeria, it has a budget of 2million Naira, and we have already gotten a Canadian based distributor will to buy the film, if we are able to produce it.
Hum, my people, there is nothing I and my team haven't done just to raise this funds for the project, since the past three years, that statement which says if you know a star/celebrity you don blow is all a lie, in this case, I went as far as pitch this project banks, companies, organizations and even top producers, but in Nigeria and other countries, spent Lot's and Lot's of funds just to create pitch decks and proposals for this, but to no avail all of it was a wait of time, it comes to a point that a producer look at me and say am a nobody, no one knows about me, I should stop wasting my time and go look for a sales boy job, I cried almost all through the day, I have go through hell, just to achieve my dreams and I have never stop praying and never will I, I and my team have been able to raise 500k Naira now, please we need 1.5 million Naira to complete the budget and make our dreams and hard works a reality, please I really need you guys advice, on if we should just give up on this and start a new life, or we should keep on pushing, or an advice on how we can raise the funds, and please if there is anybody that is willing to partner with us and invest/sponsor or donate for our project and stop this years long struggles, you will really make us they most happiest people on earth, here is our phone contact 08088038514 we can discuss further, and show you the project documents.
And if there is anyone that will be willing to lend us to fund for us to pay back, we will also appreciate this, will be waiting for you guys advises on this, with this project we will make an history that has never be made in Nollywood.
Thanks you so much for the privileges to post this here Nairaland, and much appreciation to those who took their time to read through this, GOD Bless.

(1) (Reply)

The Start Of Smart Money Management For You / Recruitment Cost Analysis: Maximizing Talent Acquisition / Best Way To Find Job In Canada 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.