Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani (19568 Views)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway / Bandits Kill 24-Year-Old Man And Other Farmers On The Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08
We are turning to endangered species in this country!

Oh God help us
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by samwillyco1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08
grin grin
"I will continue from where BUHARI stopped"

Up APC
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by gidjah(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08
KATERI JERE AXIS HMMMM... KADUNA IT IS WELL WITH U.
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by UptownVibes(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08
Them for wait.. Are they not the problem? Nonsense! The kidnappers should leave the poor and go after those political thives
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Pinicop(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08
This guy has plenty of humor.
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by gidjah(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08
I remember one PASTOR BOSUN WAY BACK WHO CAME FROM EUROPE crying bitterly about this vison he had of God asking him to call us to order about this impending danger of Fulani mass nation wide attack.He stated then that they have already sorrounded Nigeria and would start destroying lifes and properties but we seem cold about it then. He specifically told the Body of Christ to wake up as this is gonna be 99% abouth THE BODY and a Jihad thing so as to pull done Christs reign all from the North to d south.i still can remember vividly.
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Pinicop(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08
This guy is full of humor.
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by MarketDispatch: 4:21pm On Jan 08
When Bandits were breaking pipelines and disturbing society in Arepo in Ogun state, the whole bush was Carpet bombed ..since then, no disturbance in Arepo

For many years, still wondering why those bushes harbouring Bandits cannot be Carpet bombed in Abuja - Kaduna axis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Btruth: 4:22pm On Jan 08
What's security drone meant for?
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Afonja007: 4:28pm On Jan 08
with all what is going on in the north with some parts of ondo state occupied by bandits, apc western corn planters will still tell you how SE is destroying their region like the care about SE.they accused igbos of relocating to lagos they were surprised during xmas that every odogwu in igbo land were busy with their village people opening their new mansions in the village,

1 Like

Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Pinicop(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Pinicop(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08
NzogbuNzogbu:
Dem say no be [b]Fulani terrorists [/b]again o

Apc are now saying its tin mineral that they are fighting for on high way

Rule no. 2
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by ogbonti: 4:32pm On Jan 08
ludi:
This is getting out out of hand. Are these Bandits a ghost ?

until light portable FIREARMS is legalized for all "QUALIFIED" Nigerians - these things will never end - The only language a Nigerian understands is repercussions and consequences NOT commonsense. angry angry angry
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by bigcasava1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08
The bandits are moving freely in the forest which the security agencies are fully aware but instructions from above have restricted the military and other security agencies from taking the fight to bandits territory but rather they should maintain patrol just along the Abuja -KAD highway.
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Proudlyomonna: 4:35pm On Jan 08
Not OK at all.

Insecurity under this evil APC disaster has no hope of ending.

APC na the greatest evil wey don ever happen to this Corntree.
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by UNDFTD: 4:37pm On Jan 08
Damn it! Why were the two legislators of the National Assembly NOT victims like the rest of the people they purport to represent who are usually the ones being kidnapped by these Fulani terrorists?
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by TRAPLORD13: 4:45pm On Jan 08
We need to invest in innovative security systems and mechanisms to eliminate the criminals constituting a threat on that route
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Teebeemic(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08
When Bandits were breaking pipelines and disturbing society in Arepo in Ogun state, the whole bush was Carpet bombed ..since then, no disturbance in Arepo
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Boldideas: 5:09pm On Jan 08
ludi:
This is getting out out of hand. Are these Bandits a ghost ?

Which bandit, all these nonsense because Tinubu is probing the past administration for looting our monies despite going to mecca time stone the devil. God is patient sha.. It appears the devil too is a bit merciful... Else he ought to stone them back!
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by tiswell(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08
youngreezy:
i don dey see this nlfpmod,wetin e mean abeg
nairaland front page moderator
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Yestogood: 5:39pm On Jan 08
HisSexcellency:
No one can tell me that some of our security agents are not in bed with these bandits, kidnappers or whatever they are called these days.
It takes either ineptitude or complacency, even total connivance on the side of our security agents for some these acts to go on like this without being detected, or any arrests and prosecution of these criminals

The priority placed on giving the lucrative positions to few favoured fat cats at the expense of everyone else, shebi it's sand the unfavoured ones will eat?
Security agents are always involved with crime and insecurity. Either by looking the other way and collecting commission, or actively perpetrating the heinous acts.
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by Rexymania(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08
North kill north, North chop North
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by ufuosman(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08
Wen dem serious we go know
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by JoeEeL(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09
Dopenigga:
If you can't travel by air, the least you can do for yourself is to travel during the day time. Any traveling by road after 6pm or before 7am is a serious risk

Lol, I trust nigerians.

Like they say if a goat is pushed to d wall, it'll bounce back and charge but if nigerians are pushed to d wall, they'll create a hole in it and hide further.

So after only traveling between d hours of 6am to 6pm, what if terrorists begin kidnapping from 6-9am, what will u now suggest?

Only travel from 10am to 6pm? Or wait for solar eclipse days before coming out?

Una issues enh... Typical nigerians' solutions to things makes one wonders whether they should even be existing in d first place.
Re: My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani by JoeEeL(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09
HisSexcellency:
No one can tell me that some of our security agents are not in bed with these bandits, kidnappers or whatever they are called these days.
It takes either ineptitude or complacency, even total connivance on the side of our security agents for some these acts to go on like this without being detected, or any arrests and prosecution of these criminals

The time Buhari enacted the Operation Safe Corridor in 2016, u were probably engrossed watching BBNaija or mocking another region on another operation called "Python Dance".

As the enemies were cooking for them, they were cooking for all of us alongside, so let's enjoy it. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sponsorship Of 6 Students In Russia Withdrawn / You Have Failed Nigerians - ASUU To Buhari / Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.