Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,221 members, 7,963,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:26 AM

Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals (14527 Views)

EFCC Probes Dangote, BUA, 50 Other Companies Over Forex Transactions / CBN Liquidates 20 Banks - NDIC (names) / Forex Deals: Firm Drags CBN To Court, Accuses Officials Of Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by khattab02: 4:21pm On Jan 08
Hmmmm.... Only God knows the amount of looting that has been done with CBN and NNPC
Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by SK1SOLA: 4:28pm On Jan 08
This Emiefele is EVIL resident in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by pragmatistm(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08
Learn to clean up your solar panels in this dry and dusty season for optimum performance. Just watch the video to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKV0CWGS3TQ
Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by armadeo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08
This guy time fit long well well.

E must cry out all those who were chopping and cleaning mouth.

Criminal.
Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by justmondris: 5:04pm On Jan 08
virginboy1:
Naija shall be great again. This I believe

Was she great before?
Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by Boldideas: 5:16pm On Jan 08
Islie:
•Inquiry to cover nine-year period

•Suspended NSIPA boss appearing before investigators daily —Source

https://tribuneonlineng.com/emefiele-20-banks-face-probe-over-forex-deals/

Those useless banks are the reason why this country is like this! Nobody can loot without conniving with banks! Jail all the MDs and executive of the banks found guilty! All these nonsense is why divorce is high in Nigeria, the ladies believe there is one thief somewhere that can offer them a better life.. Very useless banks!!!! God punish all of una.. Waka!!!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by Didi2d(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08
Boldideas:

Those useless banks are the reason why this country is like this! Nobody can loot without conniving with banks! Jail all the MDs and executive of the banks found guilty! All these nonsense is why divorce is high in Nigeria, the ladies believe there is one thief somewhere that can offer them a better life.. Very useless banks!!!! God punish all of una.. Waka!!!

Seriously, it's annoying. These banks are fraud
Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by Boldideas: 5:23pm On Jan 08
Didi2d:

Seriously, it's annoying. These banks are fraud

They are the root cause of everything!!!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by Bluntemperor: 5:42pm On Jan 08
YoungLionken:
Just like Buhari did with Dasuki then cool..
Emefiele messed up big time because it really affected BAT's finance winning strategy during the presidential election. BAT and his goons had to quickly redefine another means in rigging the election; an option B strategy that came at a cost (it was too obvious and weak for the masses to see through easily, how the election was rigged) cool...

You are still living in the past pains!
Sorry for your Elections loss!
So, Mrs Farouk,Mrs Betta Edu- and Ms Shehu,with your governor Emiefiele- are all in election Fraud abi?
If you don't have anything positive to contribute,why don't you allow free access to the News- just waka pass!
To you Emiefiele your brother is a Sant - who decided to put ALL NIGERIANS, including the Youths Future into jeopardy by ensuring that ALL Businesses die-and Many were thrown out of the Employments- during his nonsense Cashless Naira Policy,which he did to run for Presidency and here you can't even differentiate between Normal Person and madness being given to you,which you now swallow hook,line and sinker,while Nigerian Naira is still suffering till tomorrow!
So,People like you will still come to say,' Naira is being devalue '
Is it not the Cumulative effects of what you have been sowing?
Whatever we show,we shall reap!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by pharmagba: 5:51pm On Jan 08
Please EFCC make sure GTBank is among them

I needed Foreign currency in 2021, I got form A, and gave it to GTbank , low and behold my form A showed disbursed on the portal but no money was removed from my GTbank neither was I credited dollar.
I went tothe bank to complain they said they don't know anything about it and I should go and generate another form A , that what will it cost to generate form A
Let all their disbursed Form A request be investigated, most never reached the customer account

I have the evidence

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by LegacyB: 6:48pm On Jan 08
Great news. Banks really did many things on forex. Im
Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by LegacyB: 6:50pm On Jan 08
SK1SOLA:
This Emiefele is EVIL resident in NIGERIA
I wonder if anyone would ever name their child Emefiele after his many atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by MeineMutter: 8:09pm On Jan 08
There’s no single bank in Nigeria that doesn’t do round-tripping.

Our banks are parts of the reasons Naira is weak today.
Mira from billions they make from forex that they report bogus revenue/turnover and profits.

After this investigation, let’s ban importation of frivolous things.

How can someone be importing small plastic abèbè (hand fans) in 100s of containers ni o, from China? That’s just one out of hundreds of thousands things we can manufacture here even with our generators at cheaper prices.

Like I keep saying, we need to ban operating of domiciliary accounts too. Banning this will make Naira stronger.
A lot of Nigerians are currency speculators. They have no other job and they love large of proceeds they realize from weakening Naira.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by Charly68: 9:44pm On Jan 08
Shake the tables correctly and you will get to the bottom of financial problems in the country
Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by worksmart(m): 9:39am On Jan 09
So why has Tinubu been unable to charge him to court?
ecolime:

Nigga literally emptied CBN vaults.

Not only that, FX round-tripping was the order of the day. He made his cronies in the financial sector overnight Billionaires at the expense of the nation.

Big companies in the real sector were involved too. They all left production. All they needed to make huge profits was get FX from him to import non-existent goods/services at official rate and then resell at the Black market.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank / How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books / Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.