Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram (39150 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Beverlyjean(f): 7:51pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerian celebrity need to start gunning each other down. Why I love their foreign counterparts

All they do is online boasting without catching body's, forgetting thats what brings fun to the industry.

Not a single pack has been smoked in last two decades.

And u think they are normal over there

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by bitingcool: 7:52pm On Jan 08
3 Cloutinas planning to trend as they cannot afford to NOT trend

will this change:
1. The killings by politicians to render Indigenous people homeless so they can plunder their lands and resources
2. The looting by Beta Edu and her cronies
3. The undiscovered and undisclosed looting still going on
4. ADD YOURS
5. The unbearable cost lof living since APC took over
6. The coming N1200 fuel price
7. The exchange rate at 1$ to N1400 .

WILL IT CHANGE ANY OF IT

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:52pm On Jan 08
Artiiclebeast:
SIMPle coward wey dem for allow jump enter lagoon that year wants to buy a fight to impress Tiwa wey no send am.

You better face front guy.

Don't mind the agbaya . Fool at 45. Brother wey no get sense
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Jostoman: 7:52pm On Jan 08
This one na attention seeker.
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by We4all: 7:52pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
No man is perfect...
He has his flaws and that's what makes him who he is.....
Just like the rest of us.... He isn't perfect.....

There is no excuse for bad behavior.
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:53pm On Jan 08
We4all:
If Davido were an ordinary man with his type of nasty attitude, spiritual forces could have broken his wings long ago. Although, no ordinary man would have his kind of attitude and he is pushing his luck because of his status.

Regardless, he is one of the most charming and charismatic celebrities and these qualities are working for him. I like him but he needs to work on his personal relationship with others as the complaints are getting out of hand.

Have you ever met him or interacted with him one on one before ? Or you just wanted to embarrass yourself.?

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 7:54pm On Jan 08
Beverlyjean:

And u think they are normal over there

But almost all of them are cult members!

Of what use, if they cannot use such cults to gun each other down!
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Fira09(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08
Teach owe owe one a lesson? grin Next joke, please. I don't care what the issue is about.
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by NewDea4: 7:56pm On Jan 08
We4all:
If Davido were an ordinary man with his type of nasty attitude, spiritual forces could have broken his wings long ago. Although, no ordinary man would have his kind of attitude and he is pushing his luck because of his status.

Regardless, he is one of the most charming and charismatic celebrities and these qualities are working for him. I like him but he needs to work on his personal relationship with others as the complaints are getting out of hand.

What else did you expect from a rich man's brat that has been pampered and mollycoddled all his life growing up

Any small thing you hear 'my daddy this, my daddy that' even at his age and social level...Davido is a daddy's boy
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by ekelebeXstunner: 7:57pm On Jan 08
Story. Carry MOPOL go visit am now, he go start dey roll for ground dey shout “ma binu, e ma binu.”
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Antoeni(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08
Attention Seeker
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Dancebreaker: 8:01pm On Jan 08
Treasure17:
This is a violence year. No gree for anybody.
Leap year for that matter. cheesy grin
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Pootle: 8:01pm On Jan 08
teebliz na otey asslicker hoping tiwa go com back for am mumu wey wan jump enter lagoon that year
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by ConfidentialDoc: 8:04pm On Jan 08
By now after all that's happened you should have learned the art of absolute silence.
Silence is golden.

If possible try to remain silent for the next 10 years for starters.

BTW

4 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by GoldenJAT(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08
ecolime:
He's trying to impress Tiwa Savage.

Why didn't he threaten the guy that rammed Tiwa mercilessly in the leaked sextape?

I'm sure he is still yet to get a job till now.

Jobless simp. Oponu
How old are you master?
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08
what exactly did Davido do

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Dennisochampa: 8:06pm On Jan 08
We4all:

There is no excuse for bad behavior.
So I guess you don't have any bad behavior that people have tried to change over the years but can't??

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Johnn87: 8:07pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
Hope say T billz sha don get money because Davido go broke shame him o.

Or is he doing this to make tiwa love him again ?
T billz grin Pussy ass niggq
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Queenlyz: 8:09pm On Jan 08
It's too early for celebrity Mata o
No gree for for Ur self not just others in 2024
Double Ur hustle
Do you desire to earn with Ur smartphone legitimately with free mining apps n social media?
Join The Phonepreneur Hub.
All I need is Ur data, consistency, seriousness and patience 👇 https:///LabX02eTkTLILvnZBPcRiS

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Dennisochampa: 8:09pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:

Have you tried to grill a dog and feed a dog?

Dunce!
Why you come deh call your papa dog??
Dog no dey chop dog is not in the contest of cooked meat....
Make una go school, una go refuse... See common parable now... U don dey carry am go another dimension...
A dog can pursue a rabbit... Kill and eat it... Have u seen a dog eating another dog??
Big fool... All these vagabonds doing over Sabi on nairaland Sha
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 8:10pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
Why you come deh call your papa dog??
Dog no dey chop dog is not in the contest of cooked meat....
Make una go school, una go refuse... See common parable now... U don dey carry am go another dimension...
A dog can pursue a rabbit... Kill and eat it... Have u seen a dog eating another dog??
Big fool... All these vagabonds doing over Sabi on nairaland Sha

Morafcker had to compose an epistle!

Tell that to the failure you call Dad!
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Dennisochampa: 8:11pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:

Morafcker had to compose an epistle!

Tell that to the failure you call Dad!
..... Lol.... No be me say make your family no better na....
No dey carry your frustration enter nairaland.....
Midget.....
I know say na so u dey abuse your unfortunate parents for house.... Mugu pikin
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 8:13pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
..... Lol.... No be me say make your family no better na....
No dey carry your frustration enter nairaland.....
Midget.....
I know say na so u dey abuse your unfortunate parents for house.... Mugu pikin

Tell that to the fvckin dwarf you call mum!
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by otipoju(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08
Righthussle:
This idiot no even know who Davido be. Davido leave this guy, if him jonse, him go collect.

Last last everybody will end up in the grave. Both the ones wey be and the ones wey no be...na the same fate dey wait for everybody.

You suppose know sey nobody be Super Mario.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08
Nawa ooo
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Available9: 8:18pm On Jan 08
Somebody put him black priick for your wife totooo, come show the whole world...you no fit do anything, you wey one jump inside lagoon...mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by africandollar: 8:23pm On Jan 08
I wouldn’t pay any attention to the words of a coward who couldn’t even commit suicide properly! Las las na mouth you get, person wey wan jump enter lagoon no dey call him friends to come rescue am, e go just jump fiam and dem go hear the news later, that’s why I know you’re spineless and nothing more than an attention seeker. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by slowice(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08
Another will smith undecided

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by Dennisochampa: 8:28pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:

Tell that to the fvckin dwarf you call mum!
Lol.... Angry vagabond... Carry your frustration go stand for express make motor jam u die... Ekuke
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by royalfly(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08
Leave David out of this, I bet u, ur wife started it all. Shameless woman. Anyways, just spill the beans nd insult him and that's all. Don't stress yourself.
Re: Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram by CoronaVirusPro: 8:29pm On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
Lol.... Angry vagabond... Carry your frustration go stand for express make motor jam u die... Ekuke

You just the product of what happens when two foolish people copulate with an adulterated condom!

Morafvcker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Noble Igwe Rocks Bum Short Ankara Outfit In South Africa. Fans React / 4 Ways To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria Without Any Talent-Morakinyo Olugbiji / Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.